Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,701 members, 7,802,085 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Crossing Lines - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Crossing Lines (3171 Views)

Dotted Lines / Book Summary - Crossing The Chasm By Geoffery Moore / Blurred Lines, Or Ignatius' Test- Short Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crossing Lines by Nobody: 1:44am On Oct 29, 2016
This is my first story on Nairaland. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing. And your comments are welcome, always.

Please contact me:
Email- firstrevival1@gmail.com
WhatsApp- 07083864819, before copying, sharing or reproducing any part of this work. Thanks.

DISCLAIMER

This piece is a work of fiction, all events and names are pure imaginations of the writer. No event was inspired by any person.
Re: Crossing Lines by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 29, 2016
CHAPTER ONE

It was early February, the hot sun and the cool breeze left a soothing sensation on everybody's face. Segun however hated harmattan, it was his worst time of the year. It came with different types of ailment for him. He sat in one of the campus canteen and forced down his meal through a sore throat. As he ate, he stared at the logo of the university that was crested on the table; Federal University of Naira, Asipa. Segun finished his food and headed for the lecture room.
The lecture wouldn't begin till 2 pm, Segun was 30 minutes early. He sat in the front row close to the door. He waited as students walked pass him, leaving the scent of their perfumes behind. Finally, professor Adams walked in and the class, which was already full, fell silent.
The professor was a man in his late 60s and he was one of the most revered in the university. Unlike most genius academicians, professor Adams was well groomed and he always lectured with the aid of technology. He brought out his laptop and connected it to the projector. As the images reflected to the board, the professor's mouth opened in disbelief.
Everyone watched with wide eyes as the video of the naked professor and a naked teenage boy was projected. The sex tape became more explicit, while the professor punched at the buttons on his laptop. The laptop was hacked and the video refused to stop playing. Lost and confused, the professor made for the projector but before he could reach it, he fell as a bullet struck him in the head. The sound of the gunshot reverberated in the class as pandemonium broke loose. Segun dropped the pistol back into his bag and joined the influx of scared students on their way out of the room.

He ran blindly through the field in the dark. His pursuer was closing in, so he ran faster. Faster. He could feel his heart racing and his lungs burning. He had to stop. He stopped and faced him. His pursuer walked closer to him. He couldn't make out his face, but the knife in his hand glittered. The unmistakable sight of death. The pursuer came closer until they were only a feet apart.
"57," said the pursuer as he slashed his own throat with the knife, killing himself.
Segun felt the warm blood splash on his face as he awoke from his dream. He wiped his face but it was only sweat. His heart was still racing. He got out of bed, put on the lights. 3:41 am. It was the same dreams again. Every day he killed someone, he had the dream. It was impossible to lose count, when his undying pursuer always makes sure to mention it.
He walked to his bathroom and stared at his reflexion in the mirror. Sweat trickled down from his face onto his torso. He had the body of a model which contrasted with his profession. He thought about the events of the previous day. Killing Adams was not the highlight for him, even though he knew it would be the front page of most newspapers come dawn. What troubled Segun was the order he received after the mission. He was suppose to dropout of the school after the assassination, but they told him to stay put. He argued that he could be discovered but they assured him that his cover was still intact and he was a legitimate student like any other.
Orders were orders, and he had to obey them. He smiled and his 26 year old self smiled back.

2 Likes

Re: Crossing Lines by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 29, 2016
Pls, share your opinions and thoughts. Chapter two loading...
Re: Crossing Lines by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 29, 2016
Really intriguing, I'm subscribing to the story.

Kudos op

1 Like

Re: Crossing Lines by callmeomotee33(f): 7:19am On Oct 29, 2016
Nice one dear....next episode pls

1 Like

Re: Crossing Lines by hottadiva(f): 7:32am On Oct 29, 2016
@ op- intriguing story. exciting plot. I'm subscribing too

1 Like

Re: Crossing Lines by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 29, 2016
Thank you guys, chapter 2 next...
Re: Crossing Lines by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 29, 2016
CHAPTER TWO

Professor Chukwu thought detectives were suppose to look matured and professional, suits and all. But these two were young and as casual as they could be. Polo and a round neck shirt on jeans. They didn't look a bit like detectives. But Dr Lawal had assured him they were the best he could get.
"I want the killer caught," Chukwu said. "You guys can do that, right?"
"Yea," the one in polo shirt replied. "But you have to let us do it our way. Give us access to things we need."
"Of course… of course. As soon as we resume back, you'll have access to everything."
"About that," it was the round neck shirt detective. "You can't close the school. We have to start the investigation now. The sooner we start the better our chances."
Chukwu pondered for a while. "It would be difficult to not give a break. Everybody is rattled. The students, as well as the lecturers, need to get away for a while for things to wear off."
The detectives exchanged glances. The round neck shirt replied, "make it a week at most, we can't afford to start late."
"We believe the person who shot your colleague is an assassin who's covering as a student. We also believe his job is not done here."
"What makes you think he's still around? Isn't the wise thing to disappear after such an act?"
"We have our reasons, professor."

"You can't go back there," Mary's mother, Mrs Olabisi said to her daughter.
"I'm going back, I can't keep switching schools at the slightest unusualness," Mary protested.
"Slight unusualness. You call an assassination in broad day light slight unusualness. That bullet could have hit anyone. I can enroll…"
"Mum, you can't make me leave FUNA, I'm in 300 level!"
Her mother sighed and looked intently at her. "I wish your father was still here, you'd listen to him."
"Don't bring dad into this, please. I just can't leave."
Mrs Olabisi threw her two hands in the air and shrugged.
"By the way, the professor, that lecturer, deserved what he got," Mary added.
"Don't speak that way, no one deserves to die that way. It's completely wrong and I hope the culprit is caught."
Re: Crossing Lines by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 29, 2016
Your opinions and thoughts...
Re: Crossing Lines by stardomberry: 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
d story looks interesting so far..
Re: Crossing Lines by akinkudin: 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
A different perspective..keep it up
Re: Crossing Lines by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 30, 2016
Thanks... Chapter 3 next.
Re: Crossing Lines by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 30, 2016
CHAPTER THREE

It was night and George was drunk, as he always was. He groped his way out of the beer parlour and walked home. He was a stone throw from the hostel when a sudden flash of light went through him. He staggered to and fro for some seconds before regaining his balance. He wiped his eyes and wondered about what just happened. He dismissed it as an hallucination, and continued his walk. He barely took five steps before a sharp pain shot through his whole body, bringing him down to his knees. His eyes were bloodshot as he fell face down to the ground.
"What else could we have done? It had to go!"
"But, to them? It could have gone somewhere else, not to the humans."
"Well, it's gone... it's gone… it's gone… it's gone… it's gone…" the voice faded away and the darkness with it.
George woke up. It was already morning, the sun was up and shining. It took a minute before he knew where he was. He had spent the night outside, on the roadside. As he got to his feet, two girls hurried past him, giggling. George hissed and wiped the dust off his clothes. He searched his pocket for his phone and wallet, they were intact. He checked the time, 7:24 am. He hissed again and jogged to his hostel. He had a class by 8.

1 Like

Re: Crossing Lines by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
CHAPTER FOUR

Mary heard her name and went to the front of the class for her presentation. Her friends cheered her as she collected the microphone. She smiled and started her presentation;
"It was Winston Churchill who said, and I quote; 'The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.'…"
She finished the presentation in 15 minutes to a loud applause.
She answered a few questions that were asked and walked to her seat. As she walked, she locked eyes with the tall handsome guy who'd kept his own eyes on her during the presentation. Of course, most people in the class watched her for the length of the presentation but he had that special look in his eyes which made her uncomfortable. She didn't remember ever seeing him in any of the classes she attended. 'Maybe this is a borrowed course for him,' she thought, as she got to her seat.
He found her presentation interesting and had been tempted to ask a question but he wanted to remain as ghostly as possible. He'd failed that last part though, he'd drawn attention to himself by locking his eyes on the girl throughout, and she noticed him too. She had her eyes on him as she walked back to her seat. If Segun knew anything about girls, it's that she'd be expecting him to speak to her after the class.
The lecturer finally dismissed them and the students filed out en masse.
Segun lost himself in the crowd and was heading for the library when he heard someone calling after him. He looked back, it was the girl.
"Hi," she said as she caught up with him. "I'm sorry for stopping you."
"It's alright. By the way, that was a wonderful presentation in there."
"You think?" She laughed, "I was wondering if we've met somewhere. I mean, I can't place your face but I'm sure I've seen you before."
"Well, you're a student, so am I…"
"Yea yea, of course," she chuckled. "I just think we've met in a more personal... capacity?"
He scratched his head and said, "we did exchange glances, that's personal, right?"
She laughed and apologized for the delay.
"Nah," he waved it down. "Do you have a class now?"
"No, through for the day."
"I was heading to a canteen, let me buy you lunch."
She didn't debate it but she pretended to. Finally she said, "okay, thanks."
They went to the canteen and bought some food. Then Segun got a message on his phone before he could take a bite. He stared at the message for a while before finally saying, "I have to leave."
Mary was speechless or maybe it was the spoonful of rice in her mouth, but she just stared at him blankly. He stood up, looked at his untouched food, then at her.
"I'm sorry," he said, as he left her.

2 Likes

Re: Crossing Lines by SarcasticMe(m): 8:01am On Oct 31, 2016
Op, this is good. Next chapter, please!

1 Like

Re: Crossing Lines by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 31, 2016
CHAPTER FIVE

"When I asked for a new prison 3 years ago, they said I was wasting the country's money on criminals," the governor said to the men who sat with him.
"To be honest, Ayo, I never believed in the project too. But it's starting to pay off," one of the men who wore a bushy beard said. "We just cross our fingers and hope the president signs our petition. Then, we got our manual labour… for free!"
"I'm sure the president will sign it. It's the Union I'm concerned about. They're not going to like this," the governor said.
"To hell with the Union, we have something good here. The people will like it… the press will love it. The prisoners are feeding on their taxes, it's time they became useful."
The governor smiled, "well, as soon as we get confirmation, John, you start drafting. No time to spare."
As the men left the office of the governor, his assistant announced that Mr Paul of the SSS would be coming in to see him.
"Good afternoon, Mr Governor," Paul said as he came in.
"Hope I didn't keep you waiting for too long, Mr Paul?"
"No, I just barely arrived," replied Paul as he took a seat. "I'll be direct. We know about your project, using the state prison inmates for your building projects in the university…"
Paul saw the uneasiness in the governor's countenance. "We are not against this, in fact the president is signing your petition as we speak."
"So, what do you want?" Governor Ayo Abidemi asked.
"We want these men to be drafted," Paul gave him a paper.
The governor went through the names and it was obvious he had issue with the list of five names. "These people are 3rd level max, terrorist acts, I believe. What I'm doing here, Mr… Mr Paul is for the minors. Some community service to reduce their sentence. It's not severance."
"I'm perfectly aware of that, Mr Governor. But this is important… compulsory. Those men must be on the field. You will of course get to the president for confirmation."
"But why? We have more than enough…"
"Thank you for your cooperation Mr Governor," Paul stood up and left.
George woke up. 'This is the umpteenth time, what is going on?' His mind questioned as his eyes roved across his room. Everything seemed so far off, even his feet were feet away. 'OK, George, we get out of bed now. Now.'
He sat up on his bed and looked around again, he was sure he'd heard that one. They weren't his thoughts. All he wanted to do was sleep, but the voice was there again.
'No, George. We've slept enough. Time to enjoy other things. Time to rule, ehn? Hihihi.'
"Who's that?" He jumped out of bed.
'It's us, George. It's us.'
George fell back into his bed and drifted off into another slumber. The umpteenth time.

1 Like

Re: Crossing Lines by ashatoda: 6:41am On Nov 01, 2016
really interesting

1 Like

Re: Crossing Lines by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 01, 2016
ashatoda:
really interesting
Thanks... Chapter 6 coming soon.
Re: Crossing Lines by evemeshma(f): 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
very nice story, am so following u. dont keep us waiting abeg.

1 Like

Re: Crossing Lines by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 03, 2016
Sorry, been a bit busy... Chapter 6 next.
Re: Crossing Lines by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 03, 2016
CHAPTER SIX

2 weeks ago,
Paul sat under a tree in city park. The place was crowded as usual, people walked by, talked, sang, played… while some waited. One thing Paul hadn't mastered yet, and he knew, was the art of waiting. He was a patient man, God knew, but he hated waiting, in all it's form. What made this particular moment worst was the fact that he knew they were there already. They were somewhere among the crowd, taking their time. Watching him, studying the environment, making sure he came in peace. Paul felt the people crowding on him and he was already weighing the consequences of leaving to the importance of the meeting. He decided he'd wait a couple more minutes.
Then he saw them walking up to him from the left. He didn't check his watch but he knew they were exactly half an hour late. The brothers took their seat beside him, each on each side.
"Nice to see you, detectives. You sure did take your time," Paul greeted with a hint of sarcasm.
"Pardon us, Paul. Traffic, we're in Asipa after all," the detective on the right replied, with a hearty smile.
"Yea," Paul returned the smile. He wanted to cut to the chase and leave asap but he had to play nice. "How many years has it been? Three?"
"Yes Paul, three," it was the one on the right again. "Good memory."
"I see you still do most of the talking, Tim."
"Oh, things have changed Paul, Thomas is the talkative now." Tim said, smiling.
Paul looked at Thomas who only smiled shyly in return.
"Well, guys, it's business," Paul sighed.
"We guessed."
"Have they met you yet about the murder at FUNA?" Paul asked, looking at Thomas as if he expected a reply only from him.
"No, Paul. But I'm sure you know that already," it was Tim who replied.
Without removing his eyes on Thomas, he said, "well, they're coming."
"Hmm," Thomas mouthed.
"But, we don't want you to take it."
"We? Who's 'we' exactly? The SSS or The Network?" Thomas seemed to have gained his speech.
"Both, Thom."
"Why?" Tim asked.
"You know I can't tell you that," Paul replied, closing his eyes.
"So, we just don't take it. That's fine by me," Thom said. "I don't know about you, Tim."
"Come on guys, leave the act. I'm meeting you for this so you know what it's about. Please, take this," Paul pulled out an envelope from his breast pocket and handed it to them.
Tim collected it, looked at it for a few seconds without opening the content and said, "okay, Paul."
"Okay?" Paul asked looking at Thom.
"Yes, whatever Paul. 'We' always have it their way."
"Thank you," Paul said and walked away.
Tim and Thom did the usual investigations. They studied the body and determined where the shooter was. The ICT man said the CCTV cameras in the lobby had been sabotaged two weeks ago, 'which was a usual thing,' he'd said. They also asked a few students what they remembered about the incident. But no one seemed to remember who sat on the front row seat closest to the exit. Attendance didn't circulate before the crime either. It was a dead end, but the detective brothers didn't expect it to be easy. It couldn't be easy if The Network was involved. Paul might have confirmed that by trying to convince them not to take the case.
"What exactly do we do when we find the killer?" Tim asked Thom, who was already half asleep. They both needed sleep. "It's obvious The Network is involved in this. We can't involve the school or the police anymore. We are on our own."
Thom stared at the ceiling as if an answer was there. When he didn't say anything, Tim continued.
"We've decided to continue the case, Paul will find it as an act of defiance. What do we do when they come for us?"
"Let's bring in uncle," Thom finally said.
They both fell silent as if they were trying to digest it.
"We bring in uncle, then what?"
"Then, we wait. But now we must find the killer."

2 Likes

Re: Crossing Lines by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
CHAPTER SEVEN

Mary didn't get his name that day, which made it even more difficult to find him. She hated herself for it, but she was very eager to see the man who had walked out on her. She didn't know what she'd say to him or what he'd say. Perhaps they'll talk about why he left in a hurry last time, what was more important than her company. She really wanted to know more about him, and she hated herself for it. She really did.
"Mary," she heard her name and jumped. It was her best friend, Blessing.
"Waiting for me? I thought you wanted to use the library?" Blessing asked.
"No Blessing, I'm waiting for someone else."
"Hmm, which guy keeps a girl waiting by the main gate?"
"It's not a guy," Mary said. Blessing scoffed as if to tell her she was a bad liar.
"What?"
"Nothing. I'll wait here with you. I need to meet this guy that made you become so distant." Blessing said, as she sat with her friend.
Mary felt stupid. How would she tell her best friend that she'd been sitting by the gate for two hours now. Waiting for someone who, most probably, won't come. They sat for twenty more minutes and watched as students went to and fro. A strange bus later pulled in through the main gate, followed by three police cars. The security men gave them clearance as they drove off into the school.
"Who are those?" Mary asked her friend.
"I don't know, they look like prisoners."
"Let's go," Mary stood up.
"What about the person…"
Mary walked to where the campus shuttles were parked, followed by her friend.
"Library," she said to the driver. One their way to the library, Mary told her friend about the guy she'd been obsessed with.
"Wow," Blessing said. "It's nice to see you talk this way. We'll find that guy, I promise you."
Mary smiled. As they dropped from the shuttle, she felt happy to have a friend like Blessing.
They were going into the library when she saw him. He was walking towards the sport complex with his backpack, she remembered the backpack. It was him, no mistake about it. He hadn't seen her, as he kept walking.
"Is that him?" Blessing had caught her staring.
"Yea, I think so…"
"Then go," Blessing said as she pushed her forward.
Mary ran after him and slowed her pace as she approached him. She wouldn't want to look too desperate for his attention. She got a few feet to him and said hey. He seemed to be in a hurry, because he didn't look. Only increased his pace.
"Hey you!" Mary heard herself shout.
He turned and looked at her. A couple other persons also looked. He didn't look too happy as he recognized her. Mary felt like turning back time, she felt very embarrassed.
"Hi, you," Segun said. Any hint of disappointment had disappeared from his face as he smiled vibrantly at her.
"Hey," she managed to say.
"I… I am sorry for last time. I walked out on you, that was bad of me."
"You had to go, it's okay," she replied.
"We weren't properly introduced that day. I'm Segun and you're…"
"Mary… I'm Mary."
"I'm happy to see you again, Mary. Let me have your number, please. I'd love to make up for last time."
Mary gave him her number and watched him hurry off. She didn't know why, but she followed him.

3 Likes

Re: Crossing Lines by hottadiva(f): 10:28am On Nov 04, 2016
The story gets more intriguing by the day. can't wait for the mysteries to be revealed

1 Like

Re: Crossing Lines by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
hottadiva:
The story gets more intriguing by the day. can't wait for the mysteries to be revealed
Thanks, chapter 8 coming soon.

2 Likes

Re: Crossing Lines by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
CHAPTER EIGHT

George woke up. He felt good, strangely good. It was like he had taken heroin. He got out of bed and stretched. He took a quick, very quick, bathe. He saw his reflexion in the mirror and it was like he was seeing it for the first time. He stared at his hands and realized, at that moment, that something had changed.
It felt good, so good. The sun, the trees, the animals, humans and machines. He took a deep breathe and walked towards the school gate. Everyone seemed to be walking very slowly, or he was the one walking too fast. He stopped and tried to adjust his pace with other people.
"George," he heard his name and turned to see Pascal. "You're back?"
"I guess so, Pascal," George sighed. Humans and their rhetorical questions.
"You didn't say you were traveling. I tried your number, to no avail. So, what do you have for boys?"
"I'll see you later, Pascal. I have to hurry."
A dumbfounded Pascal watched as George zoomed off. He walked extremely fast. 'Weed,' Pascal whispered to himself.
George got to school and wandered aimlessly around. When people were not noticing him, he increased his speed. He finally came to the place where construction was going on.
"Prisoners," George said to himself. "Hmm, time for some mischief."
He smiled and walked towards the prisoners at work.

Segun found the perfect spot and dropped his bag. He had a clear view from where he was; on the third floor of an uncompleted building opposite the site. He emptied his bag and assembled the sniper as the prisoners filed out of the bus. Segun took out a picture from his breast pocket and stared at the three men in it. He then peered through his telescopic sight and watched the prisoners as they were being addressed by a man in suit. Segun located the three men, they stood together. He prayed they remained together till he was through adjusting the accessories. This could be an easy job, he thought.
Segun did the final adjustments and eased himself into a better position. He placed his finger on the trigger and waited. Behind him, Mary watched astonishedly as he pulled the trigger.

3 Likes

Re: Crossing Lines by akinkudin: 10:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
Doing great YemiJr

1 Like

Re: Crossing Lines by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
akinkudin:
Doing great YemiJr
Thanks...
Re: Crossing Lines by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
CHAPTER NINE

George was very fast and everyone around him seemed to be in slow motion. He ran past a couple prisoners, taking shovels out their hand and putting them in the hands of those men in suit. He recognized Dr Chukwu and gave the man a very hard slap on the face. George was about to quit the scene when he saw a bullet fly right before his eyes and lodge in the head of one of the prisoners. Another bullet whizzed pass him and found its way to another prisoner's head. George turned, located where the shooter was and before the third bullet could hit it's target, George acted. He ran towards the target and shoved him away. He then gave the shooter a look. A long look.

It was a short glimpse, but Segun was very certain he'd seen a man push his target out of the line of shot. He also didn't miss the look on the man's face. Segun didn't get the chance for another shot. Two of his target were dead, the last one had joined the stream of prisoners who found cover. The scene was chaotic; two prisoners were lifeless on the ground, everyone else was confused. Shovels were in the wrong hands and Dr Chukwu rubbed his cheek.
Segun turned and saw Mary standing behind him with her hands covering her mouth. Segun, though surprised to see her, ignored her and packed his weapon into the bag. He had to leave now. He grabbed a pistol and walked towards the entrance where Mary was standing. She took few steps back and was about to run when a very strong wind knocked her against the wall. Segun pointed his gun at the man he'd seen through his telescopic sight. George smiled and pounced.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crossing Lines by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
Next chapter coming up... Comments are always welcomed.
Re: Crossing Lines by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
CHAPTER TEN

Segun fired his gun three times into his chest, ricocheting him back. George fell on his back, wincing at the pain. Segun ran out and grabbed the hand of a semiconscious Mary. He led her out of the building. There was a crowd at the construction site, though everyone kept their distance from the bodies. George dragged Mary along as they ran towards the school's third gate. She protested and tried to free herself from his grasp but he held on. George pocketed his pistol as they reached the gateless exit that led outside of the school. Three students gawked at them as they walked pass. Few people were on the streets, everyone went about their business. Mary tried to scream but it came out sounding like a low grumble. As Segun dragged her away, a car pulled up in front of them. The man on the passenger's seat opened the back door and said, "Paul sent us, get in."
Segun was about to walk away but he changed his mind as he turned and saw George walking out of the school. Segun hurried into the car and pulled a reluctant Mary in. George towards the car and hit the side of the car, making it swerve out of the driver's control.
"What is that?!" The man on the passenger's seat shouted.
"Drive. Now, go!" Segun replied.
The car voomed away, leaving George standing in the middle of the road.

3 Likes

Re: Crossing Lines by akinkudin: 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
X-men stuff YemiJr?..cool
Re: Crossing Lines by SarcasticMe(m): 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
Next chapter, pls...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Auntie Tope's Itchy Distress (Romantic Story) / Story Of My Life (inside The Life Of A 'gay') Short Story. / For Nanaboi And Mactao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.