Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

White Boy Wants To Meet Nigerian Men - Only Those Interested! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / White Boy Wants To Meet Nigerian Men - Only Those Interested! (1317 Views)

Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner / White Boy Looking For A Nice Well Endowed Black Man / Swedish Guy Meet Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

White Boy Wants To Meet Nigerian Men - Only Those Interested! by WhiteBoy1(m): 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2007
I am a white boy living in Ibadan.  I am interested in meeting Nigerian guys who may be interested in receiving MouthAction.  No haters, please, only those interested.  Are there any clubs to go to or other places to meet. smiley
Re: White Boy Wants To Meet Nigerian Men - Only Those Interested! by Coco29(f): 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2007
WHAT THE Bleep IS GOING ON TODAY
GO FIND SOME WHITE BOYS FOR YR NASTY S H I T. angry

SEE!!! S H IT YOU JUST MADE brake my new yr resolution
Re: White Boy Wants To Meet Nigerian Men - Only Those Interested! by ikamefa(f): 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2007
LMAO! wetin my eyes no go see for nairaland hey?

Ngwa! NIgerian guys ! @ white boys is caaaaaaaaalllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnng! cheesy

you must hear word today! cheesy
Re: White Boy Wants To Meet Nigerian Men - Only Those Interested! by kiki(f): 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2007
watsup wit this white shiit u know white boy white gurl shiit well anywayz guyz dat are intrested HE IS CALLIN U
Re: White Boy Wants To Meet Nigerian Men - Only Those Interested! by byrocind(f): 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2007
Wetin person no go c
Re: White Boy Wants To Meet Nigerian Men - Only Those Interested! by revolver: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2007
Dude i think you need help. why dont you just bend over and suck your own dick?
Re: White Boy Wants To Meet Nigerian Men - Only Those Interested! by Busta(f): 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2007
Is this a joke?

am guessing it is undecided
Re: White Boy Wants To Meet Nigerian Men - Only Those Interested! by venusmaze: 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2007
this is quite funny , well it is after all a forum and he is i believe allowed to post such things. So Boys what do you think? Goodluck whiteboy
Re: White Boy Wants To Meet Nigerian Men - Only Those Interested! by desiree(f): 10:52pm On Jan 26, 2007
Busta:

Is this a joke?

am guessing it is undecided

I don't think so. shocked cheesy
Re: White Boy Wants To Meet Nigerian Men - Only Those Interested! by venusmaze: 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2007
dont you guys think we should leave him and those interested to it on the thread?
Re: White Boy Wants To Meet Nigerian Men - Only Those Interested! by kayjasi(m): 12:51am On Jan 27, 2007
Y una dey hala d bobo nw.
sweetheart u said u're white abi but do u ve a black-long-cock because vice-visal is my combination.
Wetin U say jare
Re: White Boy Wants To Meet Nigerian Men - Only Those Interested! by kayjasi(m): 12:52am On Jan 27, 2007
Y una dey hala d bobo nw.
sweetheart u said u're white abi but do u ve a black & very long cock because vice-visal is my combination.
Wetin U say jare
Re: White Boy Wants To Meet Nigerian Men - Only Those Interested! by kayjasi(m): 10:12am On Jan 27, 2007
Hi love wetin u say nw or u no meet my demands.
Re: White Boy Wants To Meet Nigerian Men - Only Those Interested! by kayjasi(m): 10:13am On Jan 27, 2007
Re: White Boy Wants To Meet Nigerian Men - Only Those Interested! by kayjasi(m): 10:13am On Jan 27, 2007
Re: White Boy Wants To Meet Nigerian Men - Only Those Interested! by mamaput(f): 10:49am On Feb 04, 2007
venusmaze:

don't you guys think we should leave him and those interested to it on the thread?

So whats a good woman good daughter and good mother doing on a topic like this.
My daughter will never be found on a topic like this by the waz not even my mother
Re: White Boy Wants To Meet Nigerian Men - Only Those Interested! by venusmaze: 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2007
mamaput:

So whats a good woman good daughter and good mother doing on a topic like this.
My daughter will never be found on a topic like this by the waz not even my mother

please can you really see how silly this sounds? are you for real? you say ur daughter wont be caught dead here, wat is so bad about what has been said here? all i see is a Gay man posting an Ad for a boyfriend, you who tell any and everyone your daughter at 17 can go and sleep at her boyfriends house, and she still lives with you, i am sure she has done worse than anything that has been said here. Madam please act your age please

your response is indicatitive of your refusal to face truths on another thread. why would a grown woman bring a disagreement from another thread unto another just because you didnt like what i said to you on that thread? I am truly amazed and quite embarassed you will choose to act in this way. It was nothing major, we saw things differently on that other thread, why follow me here just to pick up on what i say here at the next opportunity? to prove what? NOTHING! all i say here is they should leave the poster alone in his search, did you expect me to be homophobic? just because i said i have a good upbringing? see this is where a good education comes in , you have the ability to analyse and make rational decisions without looking stupid. You didnt even contribute to this topic, all you did was follow me to nit pick. Yes i am a good wife and a good mother, proud to be and i am not much older than your children i am sure. Are you jealous that i have my act straight?

PS
i can be on any topic i want here, the question is not where i choose to go, but rather what my conduct is and saying that your conduct could do with improving. PLEASE RESPECT YOURSELF
Re: White Boy Wants To Meet Nigerian Men - Only Those Interested! by mamaput(f): 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2007
Hey i never said i was a good woman or mother its about you miss goody two shoes.
What is a goody two shows doing on a topic like this. have a kinky mind or what
Re: White Boy Wants To Meet Nigerian Men - Only Those Interested! by 9ja4eva: 7:37am On Mar 12, 2007
Wonders can never end in NAIRALAND.
Re: White Boy Wants To Meet Nigerian Men - Only Those Interested! by ugodaniel(m): 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2007
@topic, we're practising demcracy here and as such all whould be allowed to air their views and sexual preferences.

You guys are condemning it, then why bother entering the thread in da first place,,,hypocrists.

@whiteboy, i respect ya courage and wish yu well in ya quest for true, pure pleasure ur preference

As the sayn goes once yu go black, you can't go back!!! grin grin grin
Re: White Boy Wants To Meet Nigerian Men - Only Those Interested! by abdkabir(m): 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked This is Just 2 pawaful shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Y do i think u are not White .
Re: White Boy Wants To Meet Nigerian Men - Only Those Interested! by Sista(f): 12:37am On Mar 13, 2007
What's even scarier about this topic is, due to white influence on African people, There might actually be a Nigerian who will contact this sick white guy on the under.

White people love the idea of experiencing the unknown. I guess white male but holes are not as exciting to the poster anymore. Someone must have told him to get some Nigerian male booty because it is the best. White people are mad scientist. shocked
Re: White Boy Wants To Meet Nigerian Men - Only Those Interested! by mrpataki(m): 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2007
Sista:

What's even scarier about this topic is, due to white influence on African people, There might actually be a Nigerian who will contact this sick white guy on the under.

White people love the idea of experiencing the unknown. I guess white male but holes are not as exciting to the poster anymore. Someone must have told him to get some Nigerian male booty because it is the best. White people are mad scientist. shocked

You are totally sick! Thought your lunatic utterances would have followed with the outgone year!
This years own is totally off the hooks!
Re: White Boy Wants To Meet Nigerian Men - Only Those Interested! by Sista(f): 2:48am On Mar 14, 2007
You are totally sick! Thought your lunatic utterances would have followed with the outgone year!
This years own is totally off the hooks!

At least I'm not as sick as you tongue Do me a favor why don't you and shut up.
Re: White Boy Wants To Meet Nigerian Men - Only Those Interested! by Raymand(m): 3:00am On Mar 14, 2007
Kitaun sure SHOULD be interested with this white guy. . .
Re: White Boy Wants To Meet Nigerian Men - Only Those Interested! by 9ja4eva: 5:16am On Mar 14, 2007
Lol.Kitaun ke?I wonder oh
Re: White Boy Wants To Meet Nigerian Men - Only Those Interested! by mrpataki(m): 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2007
Sista:

At least I'm not as sick as you tongue Do me a favor why don't you and shut up.
I wish you knew the meaning of being sick then you will appreciate the fact that your lunatic utterances needs a psychological check-up from Aro Hospital.

(1)

Need Just One True Friend / Need To Make Friendz.lonely Much / Any Oou Girls Here? . Comment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.