Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,924 members, 7,803,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

We fix your faulty laptop at pocket-friendly prices in Lagos. - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / We fix your faulty laptop at pocket-friendly prices in Lagos. (34678 Views)

We fix, we sells==>iphones|androids ~ UK Used And New Iphones / Swap Your Dead Or Seriously Faulty Laptop With A Perfectly Working One Here / We Fix All Type Of Smart Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We fix your faulty laptop at pocket-friendly prices in Lagos. by sotall(m): 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
thanks for your patronage.
Re: We fix your faulty laptop at pocket-friendly prices in Lagos. by akaiconcepts(m): 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
evening sir. When i turn my Asus laptop on it just blinks the cap lock and number lock five times and does not come on. But the power light and other indicator come with the screen showing completely blank. some other it comes on after a while or when turned on and off. What could the problem be.
Re: We fix your faulty laptop at pocket-friendly prices in Lagos. by sotall(m): 6:42am On Jan 25, 2017
akaiconcepts:
evening sir. When i turn my Asus laptop on it just blinks the cap lock and number lock five times and does not come on. But the power light and other indicator come with the screen showing completely blank. some other it comes on after a while or when turned on and off. What could the problem be.

From you posted , at times your laptop doesn't display anything on the screen when turned on, other times, it displays then goes off.
Is your system an Intel motherboard or AMD motherboard?
This is most likely a hardware issue. I advice you see an engineer close to you. if you are in Lagos, you can bring it to our office at Ikeja computer village . The number is 08164685979
Re: We fix your faulty laptop at pocket-friendly prices in Lagos. by sotall(m): 9:28am On Jan 25, 2017
morning guys
Re: We fix your faulty laptop at pocket-friendly prices in Lagos. by akaiconcepts(m): 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
sotall:

From you posted , at times your laptop doesn't display anything on the screen when turned on, other times, it displays then goes off.
Is your system an Intel motherboard or AMD motherboard?
This is most likely a hardware issue. I advice you see an engineer close to you. if you are in Lagos, you can bring it to our office at Ikeja computer village . The number is 08164685979

It's and Intel motherboard.
Hope it's not a series serious issue
Re: We fix your faulty laptop at pocket-friendly prices in Lagos. by sotall(m): 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
akaiconcepts:

It's and Intel motherboard. Hope it's not a series serious issue
I believe it is solvable.
Re: We fix your faulty laptop at pocket-friendly prices in Lagos. by sotall(m): 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
thanks for your patronage
Re: We fix your faulty laptop at pocket-friendly prices in Lagos. by sotall(m): 7:35am On Jan 26, 2017
morning guys
Re: We fix your faulty laptop at pocket-friendly prices in Lagos. by sotall(m): 6:33pm On Jan 26, 2017
Re: We fix your faulty laptop at pocket-friendly prices in Lagos. by Omari88: 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
Hello,
My laptop recently crashed after an update, is it possible to retrieve the lost files?
Re: We fix your faulty laptop at pocket-friendly prices in Lagos. by sotall(m): 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
Omari88:
Hello,
My laptop recently crashed after an update, is it possible to retrieve the lost files?
yes, I can help you retrieve your files from the hard drive
Re: We fix your faulty laptop at pocket-friendly prices in Lagos. by Omari88: 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
Good to hear. What do I need to do?
Re: We fix your faulty laptop at pocket-friendly prices in Lagos. by sotall(m): 7:30am On Jan 27, 2017
Omari88:
Good to hear. What do I need to do?
I have chatted with you on whstsapp.
Re: We fix your faulty laptop at pocket-friendly prices in Lagos. by akaiconcepts(m): 7:31am On Jan 27, 2017
Do u have any other number I can reach u with on whatsapp?
Re: We fix your faulty laptop at pocket-friendly prices in Lagos. by sotall(m): 8:18am On Jan 27, 2017
akaiconcepts:
Do u have any other number I can reach u with on whatsapp?
reach me on 08164685979 or text me yours and I will add you
Re: We fix your faulty laptop at pocket-friendly prices in Lagos. by sotall(m): 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: We fix your faulty laptop at pocket-friendly prices in Lagos. by Cutex01(m): 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
Sotall the usb port of my system a dell aspire doesn't read the content of phones and other media devices. If a phone is connected to it using cable, it'll only charge the phone battery without reading the content of the phone. I've updated the drivers and load different windows severally without solution. What could be wrong?
Re: We fix your faulty laptop at pocket-friendly prices in Lagos. by sotall(m): 6:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
Cutex01:
Sotall the usb port of my system a dell aspire doesn't read the content of phones and other media devices. If a phone is connected to it using cable, it'll only charge the phone battery without reading the content of the phone. I've updated the drivers and load different windows severally without solution. What could be wrong?
From your post, I believe the USB ports were working before but suddenly didn't work again. Since you have driven it with different drivers and it failed to work , the next culprit is the motherboard.
But before that, try and download and drive the USB once more with drivers from Dell's website. That could perform the magic if it doesn't work, then you can bring it to my office let me check it for you.

1 Like

Re: We fix your faulty laptop at pocket-friendly prices in Lagos. by Cutex01(m): 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
sotall:

From your post, I believe the USB ports were working before but suddenly didn't work again. Since you have driven it with different drivers and it failed to work , the next culprit is the motherboard.
But before that, try and download and drive the USB once more with drivers from Dell's website. That could perform the magic if it doesn't work, then you can bring it to my office let me check it for you.
thanks for the prompt response, you got the exact picture. I'll do just as you suggest.
Re: We fix your faulty laptop at pocket-friendly prices in Lagos. by sotall(m): 9:00am On Jan 28, 2017
morning guys....still at your service
Re: We fix your faulty laptop at pocket-friendly prices in Lagos. by bigiyaro(m): 11:20am On Jan 28, 2017
Hello, my HP laptop doesn't charge even though the adapter is working. Any hope?
Re: We fix your faulty laptop at pocket-friendly prices in Lagos. by sotall(m): 12:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
bigiyaro:
Hello, my HP laptop doesn't charge even though the adapter is working. Any hope?

I can help you fix it.
Re: We fix your faulty laptop at pocket-friendly prices in Lagos. by sotall(m): 11:29am On Jan 29, 2017
happy Sunday guys
Re: We fix your faulty laptop at pocket-friendly prices in Lagos. by sotall(m): 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
Still at your service.
Re: We fix your faulty laptop at pocket-friendly prices in Lagos. by sotall(m): 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
Re: We fix your faulty laptop at pocket-friendly prices in Lagos. by sotall(m): 7:31am On Jan 30, 2017
morning guys....ready for work.
Re: We fix your faulty laptop at pocket-friendly prices in Lagos. by sotall(m): 11:21am On Jan 30, 2017
at your service
Re: We fix your faulty laptop at pocket-friendly prices in Lagos. by PHEMMY18(m): 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
Good afternoon sir, please my HP laptop is saying 'Non-system disk or disk error, replace and strike any key when ready' what could b the problem?
Re: We fix your faulty laptop at pocket-friendly prices in Lagos. by sotall(m): 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
PHEMMY18:
Good afternoon sir, please my HP laptop is saying 'Non-system disk or disk error, replace and strike any key when ready' what could b the problem?
Its either your hard drive has shifted from its position or it has crashed. See an engineer near you or bring it to my office for checking.
Re: We fix your faulty laptop at pocket-friendly prices in Lagos. by PHEMMY18(m): 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
sotall:
Its either your hard drive has shifted from its position or it has crashed. See an engineer near you or bring it to my office for checking.
OK
Re: We fix your faulty laptop at pocket-friendly prices in Lagos. by sotall(m): 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
Re: We fix your faulty laptop at pocket-friendly prices in Lagos. by sotall(m): 7:16am On Jan 31, 2017
morning guys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Laptop Chargers For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria / New Dell Projectors For Sale / FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.