Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

The False Doctrine Of Eternal Torment And Judgement After Death(sleep) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The False Doctrine Of Eternal Torment And Judgement After Death(sleep) (13567 Views)

Why Did God Send Evil Spirit To Torment King Saul? / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The False Doctrine Of Eternal Torment And Judgement After Death(sleep) by Wilgrea7(m): 7:37am On Nov 02, 2016

Re: The False Doctrine Of Eternal Torment And Judgement After Death(sleep) by analice107: 10:51am On Nov 02, 2016
Peacefullove:
Now I see why religious people are often labelled brain dead , am so crying for you that churchianism did this to you.

I will examine everything you present in this response

Genesis 1 vs 27 doesn't support your idea of a ghostly Adamic creature .

Genesis 1:27-31 describes what happen on the sixth day of Creation . which was confirmed in Genesis 1:31.

it reads :

Genesis 1:27-31
So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”

29 Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food.” And it was so.

31 God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning— the sixth day.
"

so it was the Creation of man from dust on the sixth day that's been referenced .

@ bold , to see how sensible you are .. was he telling spirits to be fruitful and multiply ?

was he telling spirits , I give plants to you as FOOD ? grin grin

if this happens on the sixth day, kindly tell me when your second part creation of man was done ? day 7 or day 8 grin grin

Illogical , inaccurate and bias analysis .

Genesis 2:7 is still reffering to the same event of Genesis 1:26 .

while Genesis 1:26 paints the picture in summary of the days of creation, Genesis 2 vs 7 give a detailed analysis of how the creation act of Genesis 1:26 was done .

you should have take your time to read the caption that introduce Genesis 2:7

" Gen 2 vs 4 : a story of how it was made .

"
This is the account of the creation of the heavens and the earth. When the LORD God made the earth and the heavens"

to test your Memory : if they are different events , how can Genesis 1 vs 29 said there are trees on earth but Genesis 2 vs 5 said there are NO trees on earth ? abi na spirit trees Genesis 1:29 talks about since the man of Genesis 1:27 was a spirit ?

this is where you need to open the brain.

since u postulate that creating man in Genesis 1 is different from Forming in Genesis 2, it must mean when Bible in Genesis 1:1 says God create heaven and earth , and Genesis 2:4 says again God made heaven and earth , it must be another heaven and another earth ! grin grin

by now your reasoning capacity should have made you understand that Genesis chapters 1 and 2 are describing THE SAME creation acts
Whatever you say.

1 Like

Re: The False Doctrine Of Eternal Torment And Judgement After Death(sleep) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
KingEbukasBlog, Richirich713, thoniameek, Tufanja, elantraceey, OLAADEGBU, KingEbukaNaija, ceeted, Chidexter, lezz, bxcode, Topeakintola, UyiIredia, Tellemall, vooks, Ishilove, sukkot, gatiano, mrpresident1, Drefan2, Strawman, dazzle101, lalasticlala, Dejideji1, Farmerforlife, muafrika2, 4evergod2, udysweet, Edelweiss44, naijadeyhia, honourhim, kilo4sure, lordnicklaus, mabea, AlphaDex, felixomor, pidggin, 4everGod1, Adrenaline123, Kaycee7, frank317, Edek27, Jokerman, Contact17, naijababe, Ranchhoddas, Omooba77 , Jesuobu

The doctrine is false and atheists are the smartest since the Australopithecus. Now can you get off my effing mentions? I have told you and the rest of your atheist clans, I have no interest in any back and forth with you. You will only find me here when you spread your dangerous views.

2 Likes

Re: The False Doctrine Of Eternal Torment And Judgement After Death(sleep) by Tellemall: 5:01am On Nov 04, 2016
naijababe:

The doctrine is false and atheists are the smartest since the Australopithecus. Now can you get off my effing mentions? I have told you and the rest of your atheist clans, I have no interest in any back and forth with you. You will only find me here when you spread your dangerous views.

Re: The False Doctrine Of Eternal Torment And Judgement After Death(sleep) by oaroloye(m): 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
SHALOM!

Wilgrea7:
Yes.. i called it a false doctrine.. the doctrine of eternal torment is a stupid one and i don't regret saying that. its a worthless doctrine that people used to paint God as a sadist.. people have justified hell by saying we choose to go there or other stuffs like that... I've been viewing too many threads here that people use the eternal torment as a means to portay a sadistic God. I'm going to settle it once and for all..

YOU KNOW LITTLE OR NOTHING ABOUT THE SPIRITUAL REALM, AND HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO TEAR DOWN ESTABLISHED GOSPEL TEACHING.

THE SPIRITUAL REALM IS A HABITAT, LIKE ANY OTHER.

Therefore, it has Hospitable Places and Inhospitable Places.

It has Benign Creatures, and it has PREDATORS.

. MATTHEW 18:21-35.

21. Then came Peter to him, and said,
"Lord, how oft shall my Brother Sin
against me,
and I forgive him?
Till seven times?"
22. Jesus saith unto him,
"I say not unto thee,

'UNTIL SEVEN TIMES:'
BUT, 'UNTIL SEVENTY TIMES SEVEN.'

23. "Therefore is the Kingdom of Heaven likened
unto a certain king,
which would take account of his servants.
24. "And when he had begun to reckon,
one was brought unto him,
which owed him ten thousand talents.
25. "But forasmuch as he had not to pay,
his lord commanded him to be sold,
and his wife, and children,
and all that he had,
and payment to be made.
26. "The servant therefore fell down,
and worshipped him, saying,

'LORD, HAVE PATIENCE WITH ME,
AND I WILL PAY THEE ALL.'

27. "Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion,
and loosed him, and forgave him the debt.
28. "But the same servant went out,
and found one of his fellowservants,
which owed him an hundred pence:
and he laid hands on him,
and took him by the throat,
saying,

'PAY ME THAT THOU OWEST.'

29. "And his fellowservant fell down at his feet,
and besought him, saying,

'HAVE PATIENCE WITH ME,

30. "And he would not:
but went and cast him into prison,
till he should pay the debt.
31. "So when his fellowservants
saw what was done,
they were very sorry,
and came and told unto their lord
all that was done.
32. "Then his lord,
after that he had called him,
said unto him,

'O THOU WICKED SERVANT,
I FORGAVE THEE ALL THAT DEBT,
BECAUSE THOU DESIREDST ME:
33. 'SHOULDEST NOT THOU ALSO
HAVE HAD COMPASSION
ON THY FELLOWSERVANT,
EVEN AS I HAD PITY ON THEE?'

34. "And his lord was wroth,
and delivered him to the Tormentors,
till he should pay all that was due unto him."
35. "So likewise
shall my Heavenly Father
do also unto you,
if ye from your hearts
forgive not every one
his Brother their Trespasses."

PETER DID NOT CARE ABOUT HIS BROTHER, AND JUST WANTED AN EXCUSE FOR NOT FORGIVING ANYONE WHO CROSSED HIM.

The Spiritual Realm has TORMENTORS- and if one does not FORGIVE THEIR FELLOW MAN, they WILL end up in their clutches- both in THIS life, and IF THEY SURVIVE in the AfterLife.

MOST SOULS DO NOT SURVIVE IN THE AFTERLIFE.

They are DESTROYED within a few moments, before they can deploy their AfterLife Spirit-Energy Body.

Only those Souls who are able to render a TOTAL RECALL account of their whole life, upon demand, when they die, are allowed to create their AfterLife Body, and go on to HELL, PARADISE, or HEAVEN- depending upon their Spiritual Affiliations when alive.

eternal torment preachers are welcomed to bring their ponts..

Whatever those are...

atheists which also use eternal torment as an insult to God are welcome to learn.

WHY SHOULD GOD BE INSULTED BECAUSE OF ETERNAL TORMENT?

He gave every Human the capability of SEEING INTO THE SPIRITUAL REALM, so they could KNOW what happened to their kind.

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER. (Matthew 25:1-46.)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

But STUPID PEOPLE decide to PEE THEIR POWER AWAY- just to SPITE God.

ETERNAL TORMENT is therefore THE CONSEQUENCE.

bigots please keep off

Why? Are their views- or lack thereof- not interesting?

let the games begin

THIS IS WHY THERE IS "ETERNAL TORMENT."

We are talking about THE MOST IMPORTANT INFORMATION IN THE WORLD- and YOU call it a "GAME."

A GAME is when your OPPONENT beats you- and you stand up, and go home- it doesn't really matter.

THE AFTERLIFE PROTOCOLS- if you SCREW UP HERE, it is FOR EVER!

How is THAT a "GAME?"

seun, lalasticlala, hardmirror, otemanuduno , shadeyinka, etc

theists and atheists alike are welcome

But people who know what they are talking about should be more welcome.
Re: The False Doctrine Of Eternal Torment And Judgement After Death(sleep) by otemanuduno: 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

YOU KNOW LITTLE OR NOTHING ABOUT THE SPIRITUAL REALM, AND HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO TEAR DOWN ESTABLISHED GOSPEL TEACHING.

THE SPIRITUAL REALM IS A HABITAT, LIKE ANY OTHER.

Therefore, it has Hospitable Places and Inhospitable Places.

It has Benign Creatures, and it has PREDATORS.

. MATTHEW 18:21-35.

21. Then came Peter to him, and said,
"Lord, how oft shall my Brother Sin
against me,
and I forgive him?
Till seven times?"
22. Jesus saith unto him,
"I say not unto thee,

'UNTIL SEVEN TIMES:'
BUT, 'UNTIL SEVENTY TIMES SEVEN.'

23. "Therefore is the Kingdom of Heaven likened
unto a certain king,
which would take account of his servants.
24. "And when he had begun to reckon,
one was brought unto him,
which owed him ten thousand talents.
25. "But forasmuch as he had not to pay,
his lord commanded him to be sold,
and his wife, and children,
and all that he had,
and payment to be made.
26. "The servant therefore fell down,
and worshipped him, saying,

'LORD, HAVE PATIENCE WITH ME,

27. "Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion,
and loosed him, and forgave him the debt.
28. "But the same servant went out,
and found one of his fellowservants,
which owed him an hundred pence:
and he laid hands on him,
and took him by the throat,
saying,

'PAY ME THAT THOU OWEST.'

29. "And his fellowservant fell down at his feet,
and besought him, saying,

'HAVE PATIENCE WITH ME,

30. "And he would not:
but went and cast him into prison,
till he should pay the debt.
31. "So when his fellowservants
saw what was done,
they were very sorry,
and came and told unto their lord
all that was done.
32. "Then his lord,
after that he had called him,
said unto him,

'O THOU WICKED SERVANT,
I FORGAVE THEE ALL THAT DEBT,
BECAUSE THOU DESIREDST ME:
33. 'SHOULDEST NOT THOU ALSO
HAVE HAD COMPASSION
ON THY FELLOWSERVANT,
EVEN AS I HAD PITY ON THEE?'

34. "And his lord was wroth,
and delivered him to the Tormentors,
till he should pay all that was due unto him."
35. "So likewise
shall my Heavenly Father
do also unto you,
if ye from your hearts
forgive not every one
his Brother their Trespasses."

PETER DID NOT CARE ABOUT HIS BROTHER, AND JUST WANTED AN EXCUSE FOR NOT FORGIVING ANYONE WHO CROSSED HIM.

The Spiritual Realm has TORMENTORS- and if one does not FORGIVE THEIR FELLOW MAN, they WILL end up in their clutches- both in THIS life, and IF THEY SURVIVE in the AfterLife.

MOST SOULS DO NOT SURVIVE IN THE AFTERLIFE.

They are DESTROYED within a few moments, before they can deploy their AfterLife Spirit-Energy Body.

Only those Souls who are able to render a TOTAL RECALL account of their whole life, upon demand, when they die, are allowed to create their AfterLife Body, and go on to HELL, PARADISE, or HEAVEN- depending upon their Spiritual Affiliations when alive.

Whatever those are...

WHY SHOULD GOD BE INSULTED BECAUSE OF ETERNAL TORMENT?

He gave every Human the capability of SEEING INTO THE SPIRITUAL REALM, so they could KNOW what happened to their kind.

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER. (Matthew 25:1-46.)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

But STUPID PEOPLE decide to PEE THEIR POWER AWAY- just to SPITE God.

ETERNAL TORMENT is therefore THE CONSEQUENCE.

Why? Are their views- or lack thereof- not interesting?

THIS IS WHY THERE IS "ETERNAL TORMENT."

We are talking about THE MOST IMPORTANT INFORMATION IN THE WORLD- and YOU call it a "GAME."

A GAME is when your OPPONENT beats you- and you stand up, and go home- it doesn't really matter.

THE AFTERLIFE PROTOCOLS- if you SCREW UP HERE, it is FOR EVER!

How is THAT a "GAME?"

But people who know what they are talking about should be more welcome.
Hehehehehe, Oaroloye vs Wilgrea7... see confusion in the camp of Yahweh (Satan). Yahweh is in trouble . grin cheesy cheesy
Re: The False Doctrine Of Eternal Torment And Judgement After Death(sleep) by Wilgrea7(m): 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

good evening Sir... i do agree that i have little knowledge of the spiritual plane... when i created this topic, i had NO knowledge of the spirit plane... so please forgive me... but between then and now, I've gotten a little knowledge... i do know that the spirit plane has different realms and whatever happens to us after death depends on our level of spiritual advancement... i wish i could delete the topic... but i can't..... I've started reading one of the books you suggested earlier on this forum
the Celestine prophecy.... although I've been busy recently, I'll still make out more time to read it
Re: The False Doctrine Of Eternal Torment And Judgement After Death(sleep) by Wilgrea7(m): 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
otemanuduno:
Hehehehehe, Oaroloye vs Wilgrea7... see confusion in the camp of Yahweh (Satan). Yahweh is in trouble . grin cheesy cheesy

nah!! not even a lil bit
Re: The False Doctrine Of Eternal Torment And Judgement After Death(sleep) by otemanuduno: 4:52am On Mar 28, 2017
Wilgrea7:

nah!! not even a lil bit
U ain't Yahweh, don't speak for him. He knows what I Otem am saying, being the truth.
Re: The False Doctrine Of Eternal Torment And Judgement After Death(sleep) by otemanuduno: 4:55am On Mar 28, 2017
Wilgrea7:

good evening Sir... i do agree that i have little knowledge of the spiritual plane... when i created this topic, i had NO knowledge of the spirit plane... so please forgive me... but between then and now, I've gotten a little knowledge... i do know that the spirit plane has different realms and whatever happens to us after death depends on our level of spiritual advancement... i wish i could delete the topic... but i can't..... I've started reading one of the books you suggested earlier on this forum
the Celestine prophecy.... although I've been busy recently, I'll still make out more time to read it
grin cheesy Does it now mean that you believ in an eternal hell fire now?
Re: The False Doctrine Of Eternal Torment And Judgement After Death(sleep) by oaroloye(m): 2:21pm On May 07, 2017
SHALOM!

lahwizah:
can fire burn that which has become spirit,,,what Bout those without knowledge of God, christianity ?

THE BIBLE NEVER SAYS ANYWHERE THAT SPIRIT BEINGS BURN, OR ARE BURNED.

Do NOT exaggerate what The Bible says, then claim that YOUR STRAWMAN is what The Bible said.

Whereas, there IS a Fire that BURNS SPIRIT BEINGS.

GOD IS A THIRD ATTENTION ENTITY: direct exposure to HIS SPIRITUAL POWER will DISINTEGRATE a SECOND ATTENTION Entity.

FIRST ATTENTION Entities- "normal" Humans- are SHIELDED by CONDENSED SPIRITUAL ENERGY deposited by SINS and INIQUITIES.

IF GOD were to Manifest over city, without shielding Himself, and everyone LOOKED UP, all the WITCHES and ENLIGHTENED CHRISTIAN HYPOCRITES would DIE INSTANTLY.

FAITHFUL Christians would RECEIVE. ETERNAL LIFE and TRANSLATE to Heaven, immediately.

Ordinary people, and Christian DUNCES would notice NOTHING.

FIRE IS A SPIRITUAL CONDUIT THAT CONSTITUTES A CONTINUUM.

It can be used to CONVEY Spiritual Powers or Entities, and CONTAINMENT for Entities.
Re: The False Doctrine Of Eternal Torment And Judgement After Death(sleep) by oaroloye(m): 2:34pm On May 07, 2017
Wilgrea7:

good evening Sir... i do agree that i have little knowledge of the spiritual plane... when i created this topic, i had NO knowledge of the spirit plane... so please forgive me... but between then and now, I've gotten a little knowledge... i do know that the spirit plane has different realms and whatever happens to us after death depends on our level of spiritual advancement..

Research is everything.

. i wish i could delete the topic... but i can't.

Why would you want to delete the Topic- don't you want others to LEARN?

.... I've started reading one of the books you suggested earlier on this forum

When you finish, be sure to let people know what you found!
Re: The False Doctrine Of Eternal Torment And Judgement After Death(sleep) by oaroloye(m): 2:47pm On May 07, 2017
Peacefullove:
Now I see why religious people are often labelled brain dead , am so crying for you that churchianism did this to you.

PRIDE MAKES SINNERS OVERLOOK OBVIOUS DETAILS, BLASPHEME GOD, AND LOSE THEIR SOULS.

since u postulate that creating man in Genesis 1 is different from Forming in Genesis 2, it must mean when Bible in Genesis 1:1 says God create heaven and earth , and Genesis 2:4 says again God made heaven and earth , it must be another heaven and another earth ! grin grin

by now your reasoning capacity should have made you understand that Genesis chapters 1 and 2 are describing THE SAME creation acts

Whereas God had already created animals on the Earth, He had not shown them to Adam.

He had the options of either carrying Adam around on Safari, to show him all of the Animals, OR ELSE He could CREATE MORE, right by Adam.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jesus Has No Sword In His Mouth. Understanding Revelation 1:16 And 2:16 / Will People's Prayers Work For Me After My Death? / Righteousness Of The Laws Of Moses Vs Righteousness Of Grace Of Christ By Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.