Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Spiritual Digest : The Tares Among The Wheat I - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest : The Tares Among The Wheat I (353 Views)

Tares Among The Wheat! / Daily Spiritual Digest: The Forbidden Fruit / Daily Spiritual Digest: The Unsearchable God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest : The Tares Among The Wheat I by jonatoye(m): 10:52am On Oct 29, 2016
Good Morning! How was your Night?

Focus: The Tares among the Wheat I

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
The Works of the enemy is identified by its evil nature. The ability to differentiate between what the enemy has done and the works of the Lord is principal to living victoriously on earth!!!

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way. But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared. . . Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? . . .He said to them, "An enemy has done this."" (Matthew 13:25-28a NKjV).
Whatever the case may be in any situation of life the fact still remains that our God is good because there is no element of evil in Him. Where there is evil: the indication is that the enemy has performed an enterprise.

Sometimes, as we move on in life we will not but see some evil work of the enemy growing side by side with the work of God. But we must be able to identify the workings of the devil in order to have required victory through the working of God.

Sometimes we wonder why the Lord does not intervene almost immediately when we cry to Him even as a bonafide child in His hand; the issue is that; He will always wait for the harvest time (3rd day) when an end will come to every moment of darkness.

The devil is serious with the business of stealing, killing and destroying at every slightest opportunity. Even with these, you must not be ignorant of the fact that the emergence of the Son of God is to destroy what the enemy has done. Don't give up in calling on the Lord to put an end to every works of the enemy. Also, repent from those things that give room to evil work of darkness.
-------
Lord! uproot every tree you have not planted in my life in Jesus name. Amen!!!
-------
#- The works of the enemy is characterised by evil -#

Grace to you in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Have a Peaceful Weekend!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Cure To Lukewarmness / Don't Let Any Prophet Confuse You As A Real Christian / OPEN HEAVEN Devotional(wed. 09/11/2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.