Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

"This Friendship Will Last Forever" -pst. Benny Hinn Speaking About Pst Chris - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "This Friendship Will Last Forever" -pst. Benny Hinn Speaking About Pst Chris (1868 Views)

Pst Chris, Pst Benny Hinn & Sharon Oyakhilome In Tears In Israel / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"This Friendship Will Last Forever" -pst. Benny Hinn Speaking About Pst Chris by donnie(m): 11:53am On Oct 29, 2016
“This Friendship Will Last Forever” – Pastor Chris And Benny Hinn Bond At “The Miracle Healing And Impartation Service”

Pastor Chris and Benny Hinn at MHIS
The Miracle Healing and Impartation Service kicked off Thursday at Christ Embassy with worship and praise by LMAM artistes, Sinach, Eben, T-Sharp and more. Thousands of people and ministers gathered from different parts of the nation for the historic meeting.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and his guest, healing minister and evangelist,
shared some spiritual yet mutual moments on the podium before proceeding with the order of the day.

With gracious words, Pastor Chris spoke of the impact of Pastor Benny’s ministry on the lives of millions and his own life in particular, through the book ‘Good Morning, Holy Spirit’.

“ Pastor Benny has been to Nigeria before, but I can say that this is his first time with the new generation ,” Pastor Chris said.
“Your presence here is based on God’s prophetic utterance….You have particularly been a blessing to me. In my quest to learn more about the Holy Spirit, one whom I adored so much, I got hold of you book “Good morning Holy Spirit”….you changed my world. You made us see the Holy Spirit is a person, friend, lover, giver…one that was sent to be with us… And your book taught us more than what a thousand teachers could teach us… I wanna thank you for touching my life” .

They said I was too much like you Pastor Benny Hinn… because how could the results be so alike. If they insist that Pastor Chris was of the devil… they’d have a problem because they already believed in Pastor Benny. You were like a covering to us… Thank you Pastor Benny Hinn for coming. Everyone join me to welcome Pastor Benny.”

Reciprocating the out-pour, Pastor Benny Hinn had a few words for Pastor Chris too. He expressed his gratitude to the BLW President and thanked God for the birth of a friendship he said “ will last forever”.

Speaking from the words of the Spirit to Him concerning the program, Pastor Benny said “ this is a new beginning for me!”

“We meet for the first time yesterday night and I say to you… will shake this world. Very few men are declaring the message of the Holy Spirit… He’s become unknown and unwanted, but we want Him, Pastor Chris wants Him… He prays… Pastor Chris will be my friend forever… The Lord says this will be a new beginning for me.” Pastor Benny Hinn declares.

Re: "This Friendship Will Last Forever" -pst. Benny Hinn Speaking About Pst Chris by donnie(m): 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
"you must invite me to Nigeria again soon or I will not buy you the two white suits I promised you" -Pastor Benny to Pastor Chris.

...The 2 generals bonded as we enjoyed every bit of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "This Friendship Will Last Forever" -pst. Benny Hinn Speaking About Pst Chris by Niflheim(m): 4:01pm On Oct 29, 2016
QUESTION: What do 2 fraudsters say when they make money together?
ANSWER: This friendship will last forever!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Friendship Will Last Forever" -pst. Benny Hinn Speaking About Pst Chris by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hian...i dont envy dem at all. They parade here and there the gospel of perdition. The end shall speak
Re: "This Friendship Will Last Forever" -pst. Benny Hinn Speaking About Pst Chris by QuietHammer(m): 6:50pm On Oct 29, 2016
The 23rd law of power; concentrate your forces.

...find a fat cow and milk it dry grin

1 Like

Re: "This Friendship Will Last Forever" -pst. Benny Hinn Speaking About Pst Chris by donnie(m): 1:12am On Oct 30, 2016
Tosinex:
Hian...i dont envy dem at all. They parade here and there the gospel of perdition. The end shall speak
and what is your own gospel ?
Re: "This Friendship Will Last Forever" -pst. Benny Hinn Speaking About Pst Chris by donnie(m): 1:14am On Oct 30, 2016
QuietHammer:

And in your opinion, Nigeria in recession is the fat cow right? You better give God the thanks that is due Him for this meeting.
Re: "This Friendship Will Last Forever" -pst. Benny Hinn Speaking About Pst Chris by QuietHammer(m): 4:55am On Oct 30, 2016
donnie:

And in your opinion, Nigeria in recession is the fat cow right? You better give God the thanks that is due Him for this meeting.

Oh. So we also owe God some thanks for the meeting of two men
Re: "This Friendship Will Last Forever" -pst. Benny Hinn Speaking About Pst Chris by wolesmile(m): 9:43am On Oct 30, 2016
But of course.
Why won't it? Birds of a feather, eh?

But careful......
Even amongst childhood friends, money do bring division.
Re: "This Friendship Will Last Forever" -pst. Benny Hinn Speaking About Pst Chris by Seun(m): 10:21am On Oct 30, 2016
Why does Pastor Chris feel the need for Benny Hinn's support at this time? Could the rumors of church finance difficulties be true?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "This Friendship Will Last Forever" -pst. Benny Hinn Speaking About Pst Chris by hahn(m): 11:11am On Oct 30, 2016
Seun:
Why does Pastor Chris feel the need for Benny Hinn's support at this time? Could the rumors of church finance difficulties be true?

I doubt it seriously.

Christ embassy have this annual partners award meeting they give to "partners" usually from number 100-1. Number 100, the last time I watched it, gave up to N100m.

Christ embassy have a good supply of rich and wealthy people who can solve such problems with one request from the "man of god".

If there is anything true about "church finance difficulties" it would be that Oyakhilome has become even more greedy and is hell bent on milking his congregation dry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "This Friendship Will Last Forever" -pst. Benny Hinn Speaking About Pst Chris by hahn(m): 11:16am On Oct 30, 2016
QuietHammer:

cheesy grin

Re: "This Friendship Will Last Forever" -pst. Benny Hinn Speaking About Pst Chris by hahn(m): 11:25am On Oct 30, 2016
donnie:

Let's do the maths.

According to wikipedia, Christ embassy have 1m members.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ_Embassy

You and I know it is simply an understatement.

Now imagine they all pay N100 as offering on Sundays. That is not inclusive of partnership, tithe and other huge donations

This means they make N100m every Sunday.

The rich become rich by picking and accumulating kobos from the poor

smiley

2 Likes

Re: "This Friendship Will Last Forever" -pst. Benny Hinn Speaking About Pst Chris by donnie(m): 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
hahn:

Let's do the maths.

According to wikipedia, Christ embassy have 1m members.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ_Embassy

You and I know it is simply an understatement.

Now imagine they all pay N100 as offering on Sundays. That is not inclusive of partnership, tithe and other huge donations

This means they make N100m every Sunday.

The rich become rich by picking and accumulating kobos from the poor

smiley

Zechariah 4:6
... Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

Deut 8:18

But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day
Re: "This Friendship Will Last Forever" -pst. Benny Hinn Speaking About Pst Chris by hahn(m): 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
donnie:

Zechariah 4:6
... Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

Deut 8:18

But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day. So he deserves a share. Payable to the pastor

What bank does god use? undecided tongue
Re: "This Friendship Will Last Forever" -pst. Benny Hinn Speaking About Pst Chris by donephi(m): 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
Seun:
Who told you SNERGY is limited to finance?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are Men And Women Equal In God's Eyes? / God Has Failed Me / Significant Goliath's To Fall In Nigeria In 2018- Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.