Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,971 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

The Ongoing U17s Championship Looking More Exciting Than The Recently Concluded U20.whats Your Take? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Ongoing U17s Championship Looking More Exciting Than The Recently Concluded U20.whats Your Take? (545 Views)

The Ongoing U17s Championship Looking More Exciting Than The Recently Concluded U20.whats Your Take? / The Ongoing U17s Championship Looking More Exciting Than The Recently Concluded U20.whats Your Take? / The Ongoing U17s Championship Looking More Exciting Than The Recently Concluded U20.whats Your Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ongoing U17s Championship Looking More Exciting Than The Recently Concluded U20.whats Your Take? by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 27, 2009
Just over a week into the ongoing U17 championship in Nigeria and I must confess that it hasnt been short of breathetaking excitements,skills and goals-A sharp contrast from what we had in the Egypt U20 championships.

Though it is early days yet,I 'd want to state here on personal terms that these U17 lads have unusually or should I say unbelievably better finess,techniques and quality to the U20s we saw in Egypt.
Nairalanders,what is your take on this?

(1) (Reply)

Your Eaglets Line Up Against New Zealand. / Phcn- Is It Darkness Bill Or Light Bill? / If You Ever Have An Opportunity:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.