Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,879 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook (35124 Views)

Lesbianism Alert: 2 Nigerian Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Faceb / Lesbianism Alert: 2 Nigerian Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Faceb / Omg: 2 Nigerian Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by lezznjr: 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:

Show the comment? Or are you scared like a sissy!

Is that why you justify pedophilia? Because you can only reign over kids.

Bloody hell!

-Lord
Show you the comment? Lord!

You just didn't refute you're a gay,nope?

And if you're a faggy, then you're logically a preteen anal invader, a violent one at that .

Is that too hard, or you want me to school you like I did with your ignorant postulations about Nigeria's constitution and minimum age of marriage ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by iDealWithFools: 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:

I operate by the Code of Omerta!

I don't call any authorities when I can handle miscreants myself.

SalomonKane is a kid and he got beat at his own game.

You are about to learn that the hard way.

Now please quote that post I asked you to post?

-Lord
You? Operate on the law of silence. Oh my! What do we have here. A rectum defiler who has watched too many mafia movies.

Lord God! Please save a soul from being demented into the oblivion that is the anus of an under age boy.

Help this defiled bedbug lord, help him!.
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by iDealWithFools: 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:

Quote the post.

Show me the comment.

-Lord
I'll show you the post when you tell me how many under-age boys you've rendered their anus 'ineffective'?
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
iDealWithFools:
You? Operate on the law of silence. Oh my! What do we have here. A rectum defiler who has watched too many mafia movies.

Lord God! Please save a soul from being demented into the oblivion that is the anus of an under age boy.

Help this defiled bedbug lord, help him!.

Please tell me, is it so hard to quote a post?

Really!

Kindly quote that post. No one is falling for your antics mate.

lezznjr:
Show you the comment? Lord!

You just didn't refute you're a gay,nope?

And if you're a faggy, then you're logically a preteen anal invader, a violent one at that .

Is that too hard, or you want me to school you like I did with your ignorant postulations about Nigeria's constitution and minimum age of marriage ?

I'm not gay and I don't have to refute you saying I'm a gay because you're nobody and it wouldn't make a difference anyway.

I can't get myself beat up about the opinion of three (or more) kids. If I did, what would that make me?

Now to your post, you're trying to say that

Gays are logically pedophiles?!

Please, tell me that's not what you really meant? I can't imagine anyone being so ignorant.

By the way, I'm still waiting for the comment.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Presh900(m): 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:

Who b diz one again?

Abeg face front.

-Lord
oga no face me.. Enter ring go fight . I be referee
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
iDealWithFools:
I'll show you the post when you tell me how many under-age boys you've rendered their anus 'ineffective'?

Even if you're a kid, please try to act mature. Alexander the Great took charge of the Macedonian Army when he was just 16. You have no excuse for being this childish.

Kindly share the post.

Because only the post will can prove (or disprove) that accusation you just made.

-Lord
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
iDealWithFools:
The rectum reeking sh1t gulping lord Adam has been reporting SolomonKane for exposing his anus craving devilish appetite.

Thus, Kane has been banned. But kane's flame will continue to burn any who cross his path. Even the Baal molested LordAdam!.
zz grin grin

Show no mercy
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
Presh900:
oga no face me.. Enter ring go fight . I be referee

Fight? Referee?

What's happening over here all of a sudden. How come all of you are kids, not a single adult.

Or at least a kid with a functioning brain would have been better.

Anyway since you want a task, how about you do something productive. Head over to BBC Future or Listverse or Lifehacker or some other good site and read articles that'd actually build your mind rather than being a referee here.

Mind you I will not reply you again. I've noticed you and that's the much I can for you.

Now run along!

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by lezznjr: 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:

Please tell me, is it so hard to quote a post?

Really!

Kindly quote that post. No one is falling for your antics mate.

I'm not gay and I don't have to refute you saying I'm a gay because you're nobody and it wouldn't make a difference anyway.

I can't get myself beat up about the opinion of three (or more) kids. If I did, what would that make me?

Now to your post, you're trying to say that

Gays are logically pedophiles?!

Please, tell me that's not what you really meant? I can't imagine anyone being so ignorant.

By the way, I'm still waiting for the comment.

-Lord

Stop talking about ignorance servile lord.

Ignorance is what you wrote up there which I have taken the pains to correct and make your life a little more worthy of its existence.

I see you have retracted that post of yours in shame. Good boy. But you forgot your manners , you never thanked me.

You're an ungrateful paedophiliac! www.nairaland.com/attachments/4419377_screenshot20161030154225_jpeg47dd6546659dc10d988305295a6129e5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
OBTSubtle:
zz grin grin

Show no mercy

Oh please come out of the shadows if you want to.

Don't be a spectator.

I want this to be even. 1 against 5 and I still can't see the competition.

Please guys, try harder.

-Lord
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
It's a whole lot easier to explain the point you made without throwing knives at each other..

But if violent words will solve the problem, so be it..

I've already placed my money on the more powerful party.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by iDealWithFools: 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
OBTSubtle:
zz grin grin

Show no mercy
I've decided to leave the defiler of under-age boys alone.

Let lezz handle him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:

Oh please come out of the shadows if you want to.

Don't be a spectator.

I want this to be even. 1 against 5 and I still can't see the competition.

Please guys, try harder.

-Lord
grin

im for nobody and for everybody.. Don't flatter yourself, saying I'm against you..
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
lezznjr:

Stop talking about ignorance servile lord.

Ignorance is what you wrote up there which I have taken the pains to correct and make your life skittle more worthy of its existence.

I see if you retracted that post of yours in shame. Good boy. But you forgot your manners , you never thanked me.

You're an ungrateful paedophiliac!

Two questions I asked,

Are you saying that "Gays are logically pedophiles?"

And:

Please show me the comment where I displayed pedophilia?

I didn't retract any post. It should be a mod doing his or her job.

So, maybe you're looking for gratification where there is none.

And so you know, deflection doesn't win discussions.

Answer the questions or run away like a defeated kid who has been given the beating of his life on the playground.

The longer you deflect, the longer I pummel you.

-Lord

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
iDealWithFools:
I've decided to leave the defiler of under-age boys alone.

Let lezz handle him.

Oh no!

You getting scared now?

Boy, you kids of these days can't keep up now can you.

Whatever happened to "never give up."

Please share the post before you go.

Anyway lezz, how long can you keep it up? Your team is in shatters now.

-Lord
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by iDealWithFools: 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
lezznjr:
If he takes the energy he exerts in putting 'lord' at the end of each posts into mental exercises, he wouldn't be as pitiful as he is now.
grin grin
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin

im for nobody and for everybody.. Don't flatter yourself, saying I'm against you..

Good.

I'd hate to bleed you like I'm doing to these kids.

Anyway, Happy Sunday!

-Lord
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
iDealWithFools:
grin grin

Now, you can only post smileys?

Did the cat get your tongue?

Share the post!

-Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by iDealWithFools: 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:

Oh no!

You getting scared now?

Boy, you kids of these guys can't keep up now can you.

Whatever happened to "never give up."

Please share the post before you go.

Anyway lezz, how long can you keep it up? Your team is in shatters now.

-Lord
The team will always be here to tame that shame that bore you, a defiler of under age boys into this world.

You my friend, are a superflous customize faggot_.

Your faggotery and reign of defiling people's anus will take you straight to Hell.

Let Baal and Beelzebub perform their triple combo on you and defile that sh1t emitting gob you call a mouth.

May you forever be left walking like an old hag after your anus have been shown no mercy by your gods, Baal and Beelzebub.

You twisted faggot_!.

Now remained pissed and keep calm. tongue
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:

Good.

I'd hate to bleed you like I'm doing to these kids.

Anyway, Happy Sunday!

-Lord
I'd hate to butcher you mercilessly too.. cheesy

smiley Happy Sunday to you, and may God bless you. ..

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Presh900(m): 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lezznjr/iDealWithFools/etc 56- 13 GayLordAdam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by iDealWithFools: 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:

Now, you can only post smileys?

Did the cat get your tongue?

Share the post!

-Lord
Post already shared. If you'd spent more time reading, rather than looking for a way to shag OBTthesubtle's anus, you'd have seen it.

Dirt emitting scum bag!.

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
[s]
iDealWithFools:
The team will always be here to tame that shame that bore you, a defiler of under age boys into this world.

Your faggotery and realm of defiler people's anus will take you straight to Hell.

Let Baal and Beelzebub perform their triple combo on you and defile that sh1t emitting gob you call a mouth.

May you forever be left walking like an old hag after your anus have been shown no mercy by your gods, Baal and Beelzebub.

You twisted faggot_!.

[/s]

Okay, I've given you way too many chances to share the post.

But hey, you can still share the post whenever you want.

I think it's fair to say, you've had a nice beating. Please don't cry (even tho' you have every reason to).

Next time, choose your battles carefully.

-Lord
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by lezznjr: 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:

Two questions I asked,

And:

I didn't retract any post. It should be a mod doing his or her job.

So, maybe you're looking for gratification where there is none.

And so you know, deflection doesn't win discussions.

Answer the questions or run away like a defeated kid who has been given the beating of his life on the playground.

The longer you deflect, the longer I pummel you.

-Lord
LMA at the emboldened!

Dear Lord of illusions, you have been murdered, exhumed , reburied and finally left in the plains with your hideous corpse exposed to the elements!

I have disgraced and exposed you into deleting your own posts! I have out-fact you in all arguments here.

You're beyond redemption!
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
iDealWithFools:
Post already shared. If you'd spent more time reading, rather than looking for a way to shag OBTthesubtle's anus, you'd have seen it.

Dirt emitting scum bag!.

grin

Nope, you haven't shared the post.

Everyone can see that.

So, please, I'm begging, share the post.

-Lord
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
iDealWithFools:

Your faggotery and reign of defiling people's anus will take you straight to Hell.

You twisted faggot_!.

wow..magnifico... grin
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by McBrooklyn(m): 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
[size=30pt] Chai, see correct cyber dissing cheesy cheesy [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
lezznjr:
LMA at the emboldened!

Dear Lord of illusions, you have been murdered, exhumed , reburied and finally left in the plains with your hideous corpse exposed to the elements!

I have disgraced and exposed you into deleting your own posts! I have out-fact you in all arguments here.

You're beyond redemption!

Answer the darn questions mate.

Here they are:

And:

You just got served.

-Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by iDealWithFools: 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:
[s][/s]

Okay, I've given you way too many chances to share the post.

But hey, you can still share the post whenever you want.

I think it's fair to say, you've had a nice beating. Please don't cry (even tho' you have every reason to).

Next time, choose your battles carefully.

-Lord
Who wants to be given a chance by a fag_?

Please, take your chances and shove it up that shrivelled thing you call dick.

I believed your defilers have left you with a battered ego you can't seem to understand when you're being made a fool of.

You sodomized purus idiota. Be free from seeking the anus of under age boys and let the pleasing feeling of a woman's vagina minister sweet words into your brainless skull.

Inglorious bastard like you!.
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 4:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
[s]
iDealWithFools:
Who wants to be given given chance by a fag_?

Please, take your chances and shove it up that shrivelled thing you call dick.

I believed your defilers have left you with a battered ego you can't seem to understand when you're being made a fool of.

You sodomized purus idiota. Be free from seeking the anus of under age boys and let the pleasing feeling of a woman's vagina minister sweet words into your brainless skull.

Inglorious bastard like you!.
[/s]

Share the post!

Don't deflect.

Share the post!

-Lord
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Presh900(m): 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:
[s][/s]

Share the post!

Don't deflect.

Share the post!

-Lord
for fvck's sake is this ur best.. This is turning into a massacre

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by iDealWithFools: 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:
[s][/s]

Share the post!

Don't deflect.

Share the post!

-Lord
You're an incomprehensible nonsensical moonstruck gay!!!.

The post have been shared. The post has been posted. But heck, like the illiterate that you are, you can't even see it.

No wonder, the only thing you can see is the butt of a kid.

Lord! You bastard sodomized mosquito!. You're a piss poor foolish gay!.

No that when the time comes, you'll be taken to the deepest pit in Hell, where your anus will be made mockery of, just like you did to those innocent young boys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Trains His Fiancee During Exercise In Pre-Wedding Photos / I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.