Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,801 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook (35134 Views)

Lesbianism Alert: 2 Nigerian Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Faceb / Lesbianism Alert: 2 Nigerian Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Faceb / Omg: 2 Nigerian Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
[s]
Warhawk:
wow!! Intelligent indeed!! After reporting the others to the mods you now come around and say you are the last man standing , gay when will you learn how to diss properly all you know is how to seduce innocent schoolboys.. And please quote me where i said i hated kids..
[/s]

Oh, na you 1 buy market now.

Swerve abeg! Amateur!

Abeg, people that want to have intelligent discussions, the floor is all yours.

The kids have been put to bed. Although they're taking their siesta late, it's because they were too stubborn.

-Lord
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by iDealWithFools: 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:
[s][/s]

Mate, you still have the nerve to type this.

Don't you know when to call it a day.

You've been served. Your cred on NL is ruined. You just blatantly said it on the Internet in front of the whole world that all those who likes KIDS are PEDOPHILES. And accepted that you are a beast, sorry MISOPEDIA.

You said 6+ Billion people who like kids are PEDOPHILES.

How do you expect anyone on NL or anywhere for that matter to take you seriously? Anyway you fellow MISOPEDIAS can take you seriously, but they too are now pariah!

Take my advice, and this time I mean it as a concerned Nigerian. Please don't say it anywhere else that you HATE kids, you'll be lynched (and rightfully so).

Now run along puppy. Go cry to mummy!

-Lord
You, who has been disgraced and revealed as the greatest seeker of unger age anus is talking?

Idiota!. You're a piss poor impoverished scallywag! Your reign of foolishness has been exposed.

You self seeking ways of devouring the anus of under age boys has been exposed.

Be forever shamed and know you're a recycled bastard with poor comprehension skill.

Seek the antidote of your faggotery lest you be visited by cancer of the anus.

You sodomized bedbug! Be shamed and tamed like the glorified nitwit and celebrated nimcompoop that you are.

Incomprehensible compulsive bastard that you are.

Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
[s]
iDealWithFools:
You, who has been disgraced and revealed as the greatest seeker of unger age anus is talking?

Idiota!. You're a piss poor impoverished scallywag! Your reign of foolishness has been exposed.

You self seeking ways of devouring the anus of under age boys has been exposed.

Be forever shamed and know you're a recycled bastard with poor comprehension skill.

Seek the antidote of your faggotery lest you be visited by cancer of the anus.

You sodomized bedbug! Be shamed and tamed like the glorified nitwit and celebrated nimcompoop that you are.

Incomprehensible compulsive bastard that you are.

Shame on you.
[/s]

Go and have your siesta. I thought your parents have put you to bed already.

Ramblings of a disgraced Nairalander.

You HATE kids and think everyone including your parents are PEDOPHILES.

In fact, let me continue giving you the treatment you deserve.

Maybe next time. But this time, it ended badly for you!

-Lord
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
[s]
Warhawk:
kids?? And what are you?? Is it my fault ur father bungled up the job of raising useful kids and instead gave birth to people who derive maniacal pleasure in boring holes in the anus of their fellow men?? #50 condom woulda prevented this walking corpse
[/s]
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
[s]
lezznjr:
boy, your parents must have met and consummated in the IDP camps. the poor feeding and lack of clean water must have rendered your father's semen deficient in vital vitamins to produce a doofus like you.
follow me now; you deleted your posts and replaced it with another post to hide where i have continually out-classed and mocked your ignorant posts.

we didnt see trails of any deleted pots from you here from page 1 to here.

your post was as harmless as a baby's smile.

why would any mode delete this post? pretend all you want, behind your lcd screen, i know shame envelops you. i know would never have engaged me if you knew it would turn out like this.

empty muttonhead. your degrace you tried to hide again below.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4419377_screenshot20161030154225_jpeg47dd6546659dc10d988305295a6129e5
[/s]

I don't discuss with people who think 6b+ people who like children are PEDOPHILES.

Run along now.

You can't answer three simple questions and you have the effrontery to continue typing.

-Lord
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Warhawk(m): 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:
[s][/s]

keep cancelling out ur destiny fagg... You must hv had a troubled childhood
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
[s]
Warhawk:
keep cancelling out ur destiny fagg... You must hv had a troubled childhood
[/s]

-Lord
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Warhawk(m): 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:
[s][/s]

-Lord
you must be having an orgasm right now ,appending ur name to each of ur useless posts and getting it read by over a million nairalanders instead of you to use ur time wisely in the search for employment and food, u keep wasting ur time in cyberspace searching for some tender anus to bore to perpetuate ur dad's legacy of taking anal virginities of young male children.. Fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
SalomonKane:
Na so you like trouble rich, Didi?
Trouble ke cry

Far from it grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
[s]
Warhawk:
you must be having an orgasm right now ,appending ur name to each of ur useless posts and getting it read by over a million nairalanders instead of you to use ur time wisely in the search for employment and food, u keep wasting ur time in cyberspace searching for some tender anus to bore to perpetuate ur dad's legacy of taking anal virginities of young male children.. Fool
[/s]

-Lord
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by DissTroy(m): 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
The back-and-forths made for an interesting read. Baiting comments, scathing retorts and in-your-face comebacks. Nice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by iDealWithFools: 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:
[s][/s]

Go and have your siesta. I thought your parents have put you to bed already.

Ramblings of a disgraced Nairalander.

You HATE kids and think everyone including your parents are PEDOPHILES.

In fact, let me continue giving you the treatment you deserve.

Maybe next time. But this time, it ended badly for you!

-Lord
If your parents had been watchful they would have detected your rectum seeking disorder and scorch you with enough cane to make your brain reboot.

Look at my posts and look at yours and tell me who is the disgraced lobotomized purus idiota.

You, who have gone through the decayed stages of pedagogy lobotomization which has rendered you the moon struck scallywag that you are.

I find your level of foolery appalling and disdainful to the point it reeks of the foolishness that is you.

You're here talking about something ending badly for me. When your entire miserable existence have been rendered naked, like the drained and poverty ravaged land that is Somalia.

Ignoramous. Look first and see your faggotery exposed and seek help, you poor foolish bastard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Warhawk(m): 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:
Lemme continue my search for teenage rectums..

-Lord
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Just as you predicted, if I wasn't half as smart, I'd say you see the future o.r you're some sort of diviner..

I've been in a ND out, but in here now, what's the Solomon situation?? Are we going to see him give a second apple to Adam??
just came in not long ago, this is more than second apple. Its complete murder cheesy grin

See shots everywhere!!!

A minute pls cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by iDealWithFools: 5:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Trouble ke cry
Far from it grin grin
LOL. That gay reported Solomon Kane to the mods.

He's been made a fool of and his ego has been shattered severely.

Babe, how are you?

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 5:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
[s]
iDealWithFools:
If your parents had been watchful they would have detected your rectum seeking disorder and scorch you with enough cane to make your brain reboot.

Look at my posts and look at yours and tell me who is the disgraced lobotomized purus idiota.

You, who have gone through the decayed stages of pedagogy lobotomization which has rendered you the moon struck scallywag that you are.

I find your level of foolery appalling and disdainful to the point it reeks of the foolishness that is you.

You're here talking about something ending badly for me. When your entire miserable existence have been rendered naked, like the drained and poverty ravaged land that is Somalia.

Ignoramous. Look first and see your faggotery exposed and seek help, you poor foolish bastard.

[/s]

[s]
Warhawk:

LordAdam:

Lemme continue my search for teenage rectums..

-Lord
[/s]

Is this what you've turned to. Editing my posts and quoting it.

Provide proof that I typed that or this time I'm calling in the MODS.

This joke has been taken too far!

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
Diddyydiva:
just came in not long ago, this is more than second apple. Its complete murder cheesy grin

See shots everywhere!!!

A minute pls cheesy

Someone is blind!

And here, we have the first female MISOPEDIA.

Because for agreeing that what they've been said is fact, you are agreeing that you think your parents who like kids are PEDOPHILES.

I wonder how you feel about that.

[s]
iDealWithFools:
LOL. That gay reported Solomon Kane to the mods.

He's been made a fool of and his ego has been shattered severely.

Babe, how are you?
[/s]

-Lord
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by teejaypee: 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:
cc: Lawlahdey

Iykekelvins

Teejaypee

Synzu

Jarizod

JIXZ

EmperorLee . . . cool

Make una come see correct Cyber bully cheesy cheesy

hahaha! Bruh! cool

thanks for the mention though I've been watching from the sidelines cheesy

Much thanks to lezznjr for hitting the share button grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Warhawk(m): 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:

Someone is blind!

Because for agreeing that what they've been said is fact, you are agreeing that you think your parents who like kids are PEDOPHILES.

[s][/s]

-Lord
i won't be surprised if you are typing word for word from a dictionary cuz while you specialize in taking advantage of little boys , others are actually there getting an education and you spend ur whole time on NL attacking anyone who attempts to deliver you from ur ignorance..

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:

Someone is blind!

[s][/s]

-Lord
Are you high on cow shiit or what? Oh! You want to pass your aggression on megrin cheesy

But why sad sad . I wasn't the one that made you so daft not to know when to back out !! Did I engage you in the brawl in the first place?

Guy mind yaself ooooo. This is an analysis, just saying what I saw so pls keep your wet panties to yourselfundecided

Bye!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Warhawk(m): 5:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:
[s][/s]

You can keep typing your insults, but quoting me and typing something else is a no-no.

Reported all your vituperative posts.

@farano, Rocktation, Mynd44, lalasticlala, Seun,

Your attention is needed here.

-Lord

what,_sissy?? Are you tired of slinging words or someone took the dictionary away?? Next time be careful who you attack,, your self esteem might just take another beating,,,
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
[s]
Diddyydiva:
Are you high on cow shiit or what? Oh! You want to pass your aggression on megrin cheesy

But why sad sad . I wasn't the one that made you so daft not to know when to back out !! Did I engage you in the brawl in the first place?

Guy mind yaself ooooo. This is an analysis, just saying what I saw so pls keep your wet panties to yourselfundecided

Bye!!!
[/s]

Irrelevant.

You tacitly agreed that people who like kids are PEDOPHILES.

Or should you answer the simple question that "Do you HATE kids?"

-Lord
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
[s]
Warhawk:
i won't be surprised if you are typing word for word from a dictionary cuz while you specialize in taking advantage of little boys , others are actually there getting an education and you spend ur whole time on NL attacking anyone who attempts to deliver you from ur ignorance..
[/s]

Keep the insults coming mate.

Just keep them coming.

Just don't edit my text and type sh*t.

-Lord
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by DissTroy(m): 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:
[s][/s]

Provide proof that I typed that or this time I'm calling in the MODS.

This joke has been taken too far!

-Lord

Your emotions have spilled onto the cybershore of Nairaland. Like a hurricane , your heart is palpating in quicker-than-normal succession. The emotional turbulence have left you wrecked and your last resort? Seeking help from others like residents of New Orleans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
[s]
lezznjr:
Where is this post, son of a lame dog.

You delete evidence and ask for it.

Demented illiterate

Next time, never assume too much. I wouldn't have unzipped you brutally, if you didn't put up such show of fakery.
[/s]

[s]
DissTroy:

Your emotions have spilled onto the cybershore of Nairaland. Like a hurricane , your heart is palpating in quicker-than-normal succession. The emotional turbulence have left you wrecked and your last resort? Seeking help from others like residents of New Orleans.
[/s]

Who are you?

Sorry, you're NOBODY!

-Lord
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
Warhawk:
what,_sissy?? Are you tired of slinging words or someone took the dictionary away?? Next time be careful who you attack,, your self esteem might just take another beating,,,

Keep it coming now.

Don't slow down now.

-Lord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.