Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,837 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers (2596 Views)

How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage / How Satan Exploits You And Your Prayer Life. / How Satan Keeps You From Worshiping God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by otemanuduno: 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
Adspiramen 9: 1-30
CHAPTER NINE
THE FIRST WAR ON EARTH

1. And it came to pass when many beasts and homos had been formed on the earth that there arose great strife.

2. Nymphidis(Yahweh) got angry, complaining how Largas' bird(Alla's bird) had come into his garden to feed on every seed therein.

3. He also complained of how the roots of Chimides' trees had crept into his garden to tap nutrient from his soil.

4. Nymphidis said some fish had intruded into his garden from the ocean and it sounded strange to us. He was indirectly blaming Eartum for this.

5. Nymphidis complained that many of Ephradite's serpents had made way into his garden too.

6. But I roasted them with my fire, Nymphidis declared happily. This got Ephradite angry and he promised to make serpents that never dies in fire.

7. Nymphidis also complained that Chaleb's tiny creatures were the reasons why some of the flowers in his garden withered away prematurely.

9. Then he complained of how Euchlydes' beasts of various kinds had trampled upon the plants in his garden.

10. Worst of all, Nymphidis accused Murmoh of not helping to water his garden.

11. We were all grieved by Nymphidis' accusation such that we almost waged war against him together, with the exception of Murmoh.

12. It was then that Chaleb confessed that he indeed fed some of his invisible organisms and insects with coderine, a substance which he discovered from one of the plants in the forest.

13. Chaleb spoke: I cannot totally justify myself because truly I fed some of my insects with coderine and they went mad.

14. My gentle bees now sting anything coming their ways. My tiny invisible cocolorincus is the reason why some of the animals are falling sick and dying.

15. My singing insects now prefer to go into dirty places and also sing sickening songs into the ears of homos and beasts and bite them.

16. I have no control over them no more since the day they took a sip of the coderine from the plants.

17. When Chaleb ended his lamentation, Largas began, it is true Nymphidis that some of my birds intrude into your beautiful garden. They love to come to your gardens because they love beautiful places.

18. I think your garden is the best befitting place on earth for them to abide and they love the sight of it. I adjure you to bear with them.

19. Euchlydes began to speak also. My mammoth and dinosaurs and unicorn and gigantosauruses and kimonosaurus and the rest of my beasts all know what is best for them.

20. I think your garden is eye-catching enough for them all. Let them have fun in there.

21. Then Eartum took it up and said, give ears O Nymphidis. I can not figure out how the fishes in my ocean can bounce so much as to enter your garden from the ocean.

22. Eartum had not made an end of his speech when a whale fell into the garden of Nymphidis from nowhere.

23. When Ephradite saw it, he laughed aloud and said, as for me, I have no regret that my creeping beasts got into your garden to destroy it.

24. Straightaway Nymphidis began a great war with the rest of the sons of God and millions of our creatures were destroyed by fire and thunder.

25. The war lasted for a century and almost everything created by the big bang were destroyed.

26. All the gigantosauruses and dinosaurs and mammoths and many other huge beasts died, as well as all of the creeping things.

27. And the earth looked null and void. Behold almost all things inside the earth had died.

28. And so mother Earthus mourned for all these souls for many years and covered them up with soils.

29. Their flesh got rotten but their bones remained intact.

30. And in those days, the sun seemed to be hiding its face from the earth and there was ice and snows everywhere on the surface of the earth and none of our beasts survived the frigidity of that age.
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by felixomor: 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
You need help.

3 Likes

Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by otemanuduno: 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
felixomor:
You need help.
Lol. Here is a quote from the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH. Any comment about the passage? May the light of GOD ALMIGHTY visit you as he did to me also, AMEN!

1 Like

Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by Wilgrea7(m): 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
otemanuduno:
Lol. Here is a quote from the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH. Any comment about the passage? May the light of GOD ALMIGHTY visit you as he did to me also, AMEN!

let it visit me na... i need to verify its problem
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by otemanuduno: 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
Wilgrea7:

let it visit me na... i need to verify its problem
You need to verify the problem of the ALMIGHTY GOD
Hmm... using it for the ALMIGHTY GOD is allowed because he is also the UNIVERSE you see all around you. He is the space, the stars, the rain, the oceans, the seas, the vacuum, the heights, the depth. Almighty GOD IS EVERYTHING, either living thing or non-living thing.

You experience the Almighty God daily, and without him, you can't be a living soul(I am sure you breathe in and out today. That's the Almighty God). He is everything.

:

Eartum 2:12-14
Eartum
Chapter Two

12. Now we began to take our flight back to the abode of our God, but darkness had covered it up. We lamented greatly until Almighty God appeared to us in form of a blinding light. And he said, you think that you will see me in the form you have known me to be. I assume any form I want. Now I am light, next time you could see me as flesh. It is your brain making all forms of assumption about my shape.
13. I have no shape, I have no form. I take up the shape of what you think I am. Did your brain not see me as light now because you needed light the most when you saw the black shadow of the sun?
14. But indeed the brightest part of me is the part of me with which I made the sun. It is more illuminating than the sun itself. When I heard the words of Almighty God, I was amazed, because when we saw him as flesh before, his tongue was not bright. But Almighty God said, the brightest part of him was his softest part.
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2016
otemanuduno:
CHAPTER NINE
THE FIRST WAR ON EARTH

1. And it came to pass when many beasts and homos had been formed on the earth that there arose great strife.

2. Nymphidis(Yahweh) got angry, complaining how Largas' bird(Alla's bird) had come into his garden to feed on every seed therein.

3. He also complained of how the roots of Chimides' trees had crept into his garden to tap nutrient from his soil.

4. Nymphidis said some fish had intruded into his garden from the ocean and it sounded strange to us. He was indirectly blaming Eartum for this.

5. Nymphidis complained that many of Ephradite's serpents had made way into his garden too.

6. But I roasted them with my fire, Nymphidis declared happily. This got Ephradite angry and he promised to make serpents that never dies in fire.

7. Nymphidis also complained that Chaleb's tiny creatures were the reasons why some of the flowers in his garden withered away prematurely.

9. Then he complained of how Euchlydes' beasts of various kinds had trampled upon the plants in his garden.

11. We were all grieved by Nymphidis' accusation such that we almost waged war against him together, with the exception of Murmoh.

12. It was then that Chaleb confessed that he indeed fed some of his invisible organisms and insects with coderine, a substance which he discovered from one of the plants in the forest.

13. Chaleb spoke: I cannot totally justify myself because truly I fed some of my insects with coderine and they went mad.

14. My gentle bees now sting anything coming their ways. My tiny invisible cocolorincus is the reason why some of the animals are falling sick and dying.

15. My singing insects now prefer to go into dirty places and also sing sickening songs into the ears of homos and beasts and bite them.

16. I have no control over them no more since the day they took a sip of the coderine from the plants.

17. When Chaleb ended his lamentation, Largas began, it is true Nymphidis that some of my birds intrude into your beautiful garden. They love to come to your gardens because they love beautiful places.

18. I think your garden is the best befitting place on earth for them to abide and they love the sight of it. I adjure you to bear with them.

19. Euchlydes began to speak also. My mammoth and dinosaurs and unicorn and gigantosauruses and kimonosaurus and the rest of my beasts all know what is best for them.

20. I think your garden is eye-catching enough for them all. Let them have fun in there.

21. Then Eartum took it up and said, give ears O Nymphidis. I can not figure out how the fishes in my ocean can bounce so much as to enter your garden from the ocean.

22. Eartum had not made an end of his speech when a whale fell into the garden of Nymphidis from nowhere.

23. When Ephradite saw it, he laughed aloud and said, as for me, I have no regret that my creeping beasts got into your garden to destroy it.

24. Straightaway Nymphidis began a great war with the rest of the sons of God and millions of our creatures were destroyed by fire and thunder.

25. The war lasted for a century and almost everything created by the big bang were destroyed.

26. All the gigantosauruses and dinosaurs and mammoths and many other huge beasts died, as well as all of the creeping things.

27. And the earth looked null and void. Behold almost all things inside the earth had died.

28. And so mother Earthus mourned for all these souls for many years and covered them up with soils.

30. And in those days, the sun seemed to be hiding its face from the earth and there was ice and snows everywhere on the surface of the earth and none of our beasts survived the frigidity of that age.

You folks have ruined my mentions.

I get 20 mentions from your useless threads and I'm so uninterested in it. Did I do wrong in picking this moniker over two years ago?

Seun, please if you can't change my moniker for me for my own comfort I can also deactivate.

Please say something.
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by otemanuduno: 8:17am On Oct 30, 2016
@Largas, I have forgotten that I said I would be editing the name LARGAS before pasting it. However, it amazes me how you got the name. Largas is the original name of Alla(the Muslim god). Pls pardon me.
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by TomHagen: 8:33am On Oct 30, 2016
Largas:

I get 20 mentions from your useless threads and I'm so uninterested in it. Did I do wrong in picking this moniker over two years ago?

Seun, please if you can't change my moniker for me for my own comfort I can also deactivate.

Please say something.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha....
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by TomHagen: 8:40am On Oct 30, 2016
otemanuduno:
@Largas, I have forgotten that I said I would be editing the name LARGAS before pasting it. However, it amazes me how you got the name. Largas is the original name of Alla(the Muslim god). Pls pardon me.
But the guy should be happy instead of venting. He shares a name with a god.
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by luvinhubby(m): 10:11am On Oct 30, 2016
otemanuduno:
CHAPTER NINE
THE FIRST WAR ON EARTH

Good fictitious writing from an unstable nairaland writer.
tongue
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by olagbemi118(m): 10:35am On Oct 30, 2016
Largas:

Please say something.
lols
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by otemanuduno: 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
luvinhubby:

Good fictitious writing from an unstable nairaland writer.
tongue
Congratulations. The truth of the universe is here. The confirmation is your statement.
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
TomHagen:
But the guy should be happy instead of venting. He shares a name with a god.

I'm a Christian. I won't be happy to share one name with a muslim god.

PS. Change is to lagas or larrgas, anything but largas biko.
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by dragunov: 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
otemanuduno:
CHAPTER NINE
THE FIRST WAR ON EARTH

This otelemuye niggah has started again.
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by Wilgrea7(m): 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
otemanuduno:
Congratulations. The truth of the universe is here. The confirmation is your statement.

you do understand that he called u unstable and your work fictitious right?
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by otemanuduno: 8:10am On Oct 31, 2016
Wilgrea7:

you do understand that he called u unstable and your work fictitious right?
And what does that have to do with me. Owner of mouth called another owner of mouth anything he likes. undecided All I know is that Yahweh=Satan and no god can gainsay my claim, else I will give it to them spiritually as I always do. Yahweh and Alla are currently under my feet spiritually. Watch and see how many of their pastors and Imam will be doing an undo before the year runs out(Kumuyi, Oyedepo and Adeboye the arch-criminals are not left out).
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by Wilgrea7(m): 9:53am On Oct 31, 2016
otemanuduno:
And what does that have to do with me. Owner of mouth called another owner of mouth anything he likes. undecided All I know is that Yahweh=Satan and no god can gainsay my claim, else I will give it to them spiritually as I always do. Yahweh and Alla are currently under my feet spiritually. Watch and see how many of their pastors and Imam will be doing an undo before the year runs out(Kumuyi, Oyedepo and Adeboye the arch-criminals are not left out).

gobyee gave u a simple challenge... enter church and prove your power.. if Yahweh and Allah are under your feet then why are they still doing wonders in people's lives, and why cant u challenge and destroy their power openly? why come to nairaland when you can simply show the world that your imaginary friend is stronger?
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by otemanuduno: 11:04am On Oct 31, 2016
Wilgrea7:

gobyee gave u a simple challenge... enter church and prove your power
Sol was right when he said that we don't wrestle against flesh and blood, but against powers. I would be a fool to enter church and mosque to fight physical fight whereas the spiritual fight is ongoing in the spiritual realm and I am having the victory over Satan your god.

:
if Yahweh and Allah are under your feet then why are they still doing wonders in people's lives
They are doing wonders Lying wonders you mean? If you want to practically know how true their wonders are, take a lame guy on the road to one of them and see if he shall be healed. Don't follow what people claim, but go through your own personal experience. Then come back and tell me about the wonder.
:
and why cant u challenge and destroy their power openly? why come to nairaland when you can simply show the world that your imaginary friend is stronger?
The body is subject to mortality, but the Spirit continues. Have you heard how Oyedepo was physically slapping a girl who refused to key into his falsehood? Oyedepo wanted her to say that she is a witch, but she shocked them all. Then Oyedepo resorted to battery(a physical assault). If I go to either a Church or a mosque, I SHALL BE KILLED AND MY MISSION SHALL NOT BE FULFILLED. BUT THAT IT MIGHT BE FULFILLED, I WON'T MAKE MYSELF KNOWN THAT MUCH.

before you crucify me, remember Faulkin(Jesus of the Neanderthal period) used same method. And he even has twelve bodyguards around him. But I don't have any bodyguard. However, I will see Kumuyi, Oyedepo, TB Joshua and Adeboye the liars before I complete my mission on earth. But I won't go like an OTEM to any of them, because they are already expecting an OTEM whom they shall silence by killing him physically, but I AM INVINCIBLE!!!
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by stephendamsoho: 11:52am On Oct 31, 2016
Yahweh is Satan?
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2016
[s]
otemanuduno:
Sol was right when he said that we don't wrestle against flesh and blood, but against powers. I would be a fool to enter church and mosque to fight physical fight whereas the spiritual fight is ongoing in the spiritual realm and I am having the victory over Satan your god.

They are doing wonders Lying wonders you mean? If you want to practically know how true their wonders are, take a lame guy on the road to one of them and see if he shall be healed. Don't follow what people claim, but go through your own personal experience. Then come back and tell me about the wonder. The body is subject to mortality, but the Spirit continues. Have you heard how Oyedepo was physically slapping a girl who refused to key into his falsehood? Oyedepo wanted her to say that she is a witch, but she shocked them all. Then Oyedepo resorted to battery(a physical assault). If I go to either a Church or a mosque, I SHALL BE KILLED AND MY MISSION SHALL NOT BE FULFILLED. BUT THAT IT MIGHT BE FULFILLED, I WON'T MAKE MYSELF KNOWN THAT MUCH.

before you crucify me, remember Faulkin( of the Neanderthal period) used same method. And he even has twelve bodyguards around him. But I don't have any bodyguard. However, I will see Kumuyi, Oyedepo, TB Joshua and Adeboye the liars before I complete my mission on earth. But I won't go like an OTEM to any of them, because they are already expecting an OTEM whom they shall silence by killing him physically, but I AM INVINCIBLE!!!
[/s]

shut up. This your online demonic agenda is all useless. Simply go into the church of a reputable man of God and try powers between God of Elijah and ur god.

All you have been doing is ranting nonsense because your power revolves around this forum alone. Physically and spiritually, you're powerless because ur god has no power...

Go into the church and pin them all spiritually, go into the streets and heal the sick..do wonders let's see.

My God, the God of Elijah equips his servants to preach the gospel.. but urs only give u fictions to paste online. who are u deceiving gerrarahia mehn...
mtchewww...
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by Wilgrea7(m): 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
otemanuduno:

They are doing wonders Lying wonders you mean? If you want to practically know how true their wonders are, take a lame guy on the road to one of them and see if he shall be healed. Don't follow what people claim, but go through your own personal experience. Then come back and tell me about the wonder. The body is subject to mortality, but the Spirit continues. Have you heard how Oyedepo was physically slapping a girl who refused to key into his falsehood? Oyedepo wanted her to say that she is a witch, but she shocked them all. Then Oyedepo resorted to battery(a physical assault). If I go to either a Church or a mosque, I SHALL BE KILLED AND MY MISSION SHALL NOT BE FULFILLED. BUT THAT IT MIGHT BE FULFILLED, I WON'T MAKE MYSELF KNOWN THAT MUCH.

before you crucify me, remember Faulkin(Jesus of the Neanderthal period) used same method. And he even has twelve bodyguards around him. But I don't have any bodyguard. However, I will see Kumuyi, Oyedepo, TB Joshua and Adeboye the liars before I complete my mission on earth. But I won't go like an OTEM to any of them, because they are already expecting an OTEM whom they shall silence by killing him physically, but I AM INVINCIBLE!!!

ok then... start with me.. use your super powers to visit me in d dream... or tell ur atum.
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by otemanuduno: 4:36pm On Oct 31, 2016
Wilgrea7:

ok then... start with me.. use your super powers to visit me in d dream... or tell ur atum.
And what should I do with you who doesn't have any significant negative impact in the minds of the people It's Yahweh(Satan) I have dealings with and he is losing daily(for many are turning away from Satan(Yahweh) daily to do good to humanity.
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by otemanuduno: 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
Jacksonville:
[
My God, the God of Elijah equips his servants to preach the gospel.. but urs only give u fictions to paste online. who are u deceiving gerrarahia mehn...
mtchewww...
We don't imitate. We don't use the method of the devil(Yahweh).
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by UyiIredia(m): 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
Oh boy that kpoli wey u dey smoke strong o.
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
otemanuduno:
We don't imitate. We don't use the method of the devil(Yahweh).

that's why u cnt deceive me
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by otemanuduno: 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
Jacksonville:

that's why u cnt deceive me
It doesn't correlate. undecided
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
otemanuduno:
It doesn't correlate. undecided
pscho
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by Nelson21(m): 2:37pm On Nov 01, 2016
Lol...hahahaha
kai..
some people are just weird bizzare freaks.
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by Nelson21(m): 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
UyiIredia:
Oh boy that kpoli wey u dey smoke strong o.

Lolzz

E really Strong oooOo.
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by otemanuduno: 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
Nelson21:
Lol...hahahaha
kai..
some people are just weird bizzare freaks.
May God Almighty help you to know the truth about Yahweh undecided
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by Nelson21(m): 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2016
otemanuduno:

May God Almighty help you to know the truth about Yahweh undecided

Umm, Yeah whatever
Thanks tho for making me laugh out loud
Your bizzare and weird posts really made me "crack my ribs" today.
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by Pidggin(f): 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
So many mentally sick people on here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are We Here? / Ghana’s Supreme Court Orders Bishop George Adjeman To Vacate And Relinquish Bish / Is Offering In The Church Compulsory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.