Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State (6343 Views)

SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA / A Simple Roofing Job For A Nairalander At Uyo / Woodwork And An Aluminum Roofing Job In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
My first roofing work in the coal city of Enugu state,located in ibagwa,Nsukka and not to forget that it is own by a narialander

Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
Woodwork

Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by Joygalore(f): 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
Please, can you give the breakdown?
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 4:21am On Nov 02, 2016
Joygalore:
Please, can you give the breakdown?
Good morning, please breakdown of which one
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 4:44am On Nov 02, 2016
The roofing material cost 815,300k,installation 35k ,transport from 9th mile to Nsukka 10k.We use first Aluminum 0.45mm

Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 4:55am On Nov 02, 2016
Job completed

Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by baaliyah(m): 5:11am On Nov 02, 2016
@prince, pls is that cost inclusive of woodwork. Nice job.
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 6:12am On Nov 02, 2016
baaliyah:
@prince, pls is that cost inclusive of woodwork. Nice job.
the wood was bought by the owner so l may not be able to give you the exact figures and amount.

1 Like

Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by Joygalore(f): 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
Stone coated tiles for a 3 bedroom flat
princejones:
Good morning, please breakdown of which one
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
Joygalore:
Stone coated tiles for a 3 bedroom flat
send the roof plan to my box at princejones33@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
Thanks you Lord for the success of this job

Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by Johnflavour(m): 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
You did a nice job here, true your ministry is moving !
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2016
Johnflavour:
You did a nice job here, true your ministry is moving !
thanks

Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 9:22am On Nov 09, 2016
Call us today on 08037156958

Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
Call us now
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
Call us on 08037156958
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 7:00am On Dec 08, 2016
This is the door pic as was requested by my oga

Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
“The wise man in the storm prays to God, not for safety from danger, but deliverance from fear,happy sunday

1 Like

Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 8:11am On Feb 10, 2017
“The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed.”

1 Like

Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
“The strongest is never strong enough always to be master, unless he transforms strength into right, and obedience into duty”

Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
"Your destiny is your life,do you know why you are existing in this world? You are created by God to fulfill your destiny on earth.Pick up something you know best and start working on it to its finishing point"
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
“Faith is believing in things when common sense tells you not to”happy weekend
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 9:10am On Apr 12, 2017
Don't compare yourself with others and don't allow others to control your life for you.Don't let others dictate the pace for you or tell you what you must do.Don't take anybody else's definition of success as your own"Don't be control by the outside forces,but the forces in you.You are your own person and you are unique. My quote for today
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 10:03am On Apr 22, 2017
“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”call me on 08037156958 for your roofing project
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 2:29pm On May 01, 2017
“Winners compare their achievements with their goals, while losers compare their achievements with those of other people”
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by Flashmove: 3:48pm On May 01, 2017
princejones:
“The strongest is never strong enough always to be master, unless he transforms strength into right, and obedience into duty”

Good work

How much is the price of one long roofing sheet as displayed in your pic.
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 4:33pm On May 01, 2017
Flashmove:

Good work

How much is the price of one long roofing sheet as displayed in your pic.
Thanks for your comment on this thread, Tower 0.45 longspan is 2480 per square, foreign coil(imported) 0.45 =1700 for longspan, First Aluminum 0.45 =2550 for longspan, thanks
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by Flashmove: 4:47pm On May 01, 2017
princejones:
Thanks for your comment on this thread, Tower 0.45 longspan is 2480 per square, foreign coil(imported) 0.45 =1700 for longspan, First Aluminum 0.45 =2550 for longspan, thanks

please send me the picture for the 1700 metcopo

my house is 54 ft by 50ft how may sqm, Am still waiting for the decking so that i will buy and roof it. Location Ebonyi state.
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 9:07pm On May 01, 2017
Flashmove:

my house is 54 ft by 50ft how may sqm, Am still waiting for the decking so that i will buy and roof it. Location Ebonyi state.
I did say longspan, metcoppo 0.45(imported) =1800

Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by Flashmove: 9:29pm On May 01, 2017
princejones:
I did say longspan, metcoppo 0.45(imported) =1800
'

Thank you so much, I like it and the sqm size is confusing to me thats why i asked too much questions. Durring the days we count on sheets and now people count on sqm,

what is the size of one sheet of natural zinc (old school zinc ) then it will help me to understand more.

Can someone pay on installment plan?
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 10:06pm On May 01, 2017
Flashmove:

1 Like

Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 7:48pm On May 17, 2017
It is only love that can promote and foster peace,security and tolerance in the world. With love in you ,you can keep the golden rule and protect one another

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Looking For Land In Ogun Or Oyo State For Comercial Farming / Our Estate Now On Instant Allocation With Approved Excision +2349066815852 / Archstudio...., Visualize Your Dream Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.