Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

The Weakness Of The Christian God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Weakness Of The Christian God (882 Views)

Is The Christian God A God Of Slavery? / I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me / "Women are made for men" -The Christian God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Weakness Of The Christian God by nasiayam: 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2016
A Hungry "God": "And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungered." (Matthew 4:2), "Now in the morning as he returned into the city, he hungered." (Matthew, 21:18), "and on the morrow, when they were come from Bethany, he was hungry." (Mark, 11:12)

A Thirsty "God": "(He) saith, I thirst." (John, 19:28)

A Sleepy "God": "He was asleep." (Matthew, 8:24), "He fell asleep" (Luke, 8:23), "And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow." (Mark, 4:38)

A Weary "God": Jesus therefore, being wearied with his journey, sat thus on the well." (John, 4:6)

A Groaning "God": "He groaned in the spirit, and was troubled." (John, 11:33), "Jesus therefore again groaning in himself cometh to the grave." (John, 11:38)

A Weeping "God": "Jesus wept." (John, 11:35)

A Sorrowing "God": "And (he) began to be sorrowful and very heavy." (Matthew 26:37). "Then saith he unto them, my soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death." (Matthew, 26:38)

A Hysterical "God": "And (he) began to be sore amazed and to be very heavy." (Mark, 14:33)

A Weak "God": "And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him." (Luke, 22:43)

-----

"We gave Jesus, the son of Mary, clear signs and strengthened him with the Holy Spirit" (The Holy Qur’ân 2:87) "O Mary! God giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary..." (3:45) "...Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of god..." (4:171) "...And in their foot steps we sent Jesus the son of Mary..." (5:46) "And Zakariya and John, and Jesus and Elias: all in the ranks of the righteous." (6:85)

1 Like

Re: The Weakness Of The Christian God by RabbaRabbi: 11:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
what is your main point man.?
this thread is more useless than the worlds tissue paper put together undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Weakness Of The Christian God by nasiayam: 12:27am On Oct 30, 2016
RabbaRabbi:

Have I incorrectly quoted scripture ?
Re: The Weakness Of The Christian God by Splinz(m): 12:34am On Oct 30, 2016
RabbaRabbi:

LMAO.... You know, this kind of thread and others out there serves as an "amusement spot" for me. I mean, anytime I'm bored, I look for them!

Such a funny Op......
Re: The Weakness Of The Christian God by RabbaRabbi: 12:46am On Oct 30, 2016
Splinz:

LMAO.... You know, this kind of thread and others out there serves as an "amusement spot" for me. I mean, anytime I'm bored, I look for them!

Such a funny Op......

grin i thought romance section is the most busiest and funny section, but i was making a mistake. religion section is the most craziest and funny cheesy

choii grin
Re: The Weakness Of The Christian God by nasiayam: 10:35am On Oct 30, 2016
I've located 10 areas of incest in the Bible. Disturbing.

2 Likes

Re: The Weakness Of The Christian God by MNaira: 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
nasiayam:
A Hungry "God": "And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungered." (Matthew 4:2), "Now in the morning as he returned into the city, he hungered." (Matthew, 21:18), "and on the morrow, when they were come from Bethany, he was hungry." (Mark, 11:12)

A Sleepy "God": "He was asleep." (Matthew, 8:24), "He fell asleep" (Luke, 8:23), "And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow." (Mark, 4:38)

A Weary "God": Jesus therefore, being wearied with his journey, sat thus on the well." (John, 4:6)

A Groaning "God": "He groaned in the spirit, and was troubled." (John, 11:33), "Jesus therefore again groaning in himself cometh to the grave." (John, 11:38)

A Sorrowing "God": "And (he) began to be sorrowful and very heavy." (Matthew 26:37). "Then saith he unto them, my soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death." (Matthew, 26:38)

A Hysterical "God": "And (he) began to be sore amazed and to be very heavy." (Mark, 14:33)

A Weak "God": "And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him." (Luke, 22:43)

-----

"We gave Jesus, the son of Mary, clear signs and strengthened him with the Holy Spirit" (The Holy Qur’ân 2:87) "O Mary! God giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary..." (3:45) "...Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of god..." (4:171) "...And in their foot steps we sent Jesus the son of Mary..." (5:46) "And Zakariya and John, and Jesus and Elias: all in the ranks of the righteous." (6:85)

Continue doing this and you will fill yourself with hate.... #ignoramus
Re: The Weakness Of The Christian God by nasiayam: 12:58am On Oct 31, 2016
MNaira:

Continue doing this and you will fill yourself with hate.... #ignoramus

Have I quoted Bible in err?
Re: The Weakness Of The Christian God by MNaira: 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
nasiayam:

Have I quoted Bible in err?
Nooo, pls go on.. You don't need me to tell u not to stop.. However, the only positive dt can be clearly deduced frm your post is "knowledge is not always equal to understanding (& wisdom)".

NB: Next time don't skip the part dt says "wisdom is the principal thing, with all thy getting, get understanding" before typing ur next post - Proverbs 4:7
#thank me later #over&out
Re: The Weakness Of The Christian God by mumels(m): 1:32am On Nov 18, 2016
The op is actually confused... I don't get his point.. he just quoted scriptures...
Re: The Weakness Of The Christian God by ScienceWatch: 12:50am On Nov 25, 2016
nasiayam:

-----

Here we see Jesus give to the Atheists the real reason why they can’t believe the evidence of Jesus Christ’ miraculous WORKS.

Joh 7:14 Now about the middle of the Jewish religious festival, Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.
Joh 7:15 And the Jews were amazed, saying, How knows this man this, having never learned?
Joh 7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but the true God that sent me.
Joh 8:29 And He that sent me is with me: God has not left me alone; for I do always those things that please Him. (Restoring the suffering people.)
Joh 8:38 I speak and do that which I have seen with my Father the true God: and you do that which you have seen with your father Satan.

Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If the true God were your Father, you would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but He sent me.
Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and live not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of lies.
Consider what Jesus said to the Jews earlier, Joh 6:65 And Jesus said, I have said to you, that no one can come to me and believe what I am doing, except, if the true God sends them to me.
Re: The Weakness Of The Christian God by ScienceWatch: 12:50am On Nov 25, 2016
TODAY JESUS CHRIST THE MESSIAH IS STILL ON TRIAL ! The Jews, Muslims and even fake Christians are ready to crucify Him. Just like the Jewish church leaders deceived their congregations, Christian church leaders world wide are deceiving their congregations. THATS WHY THERE IS NO MIRACLE, SIGNS AND WONDERS.

See the miraculous power of Jesus Christ in action. All this was first for the Jews !
Scoan Church Nigeria’s power with the holy Prophet TB Joshua is unstoppable !!
He is just the greatest living and verifiable prophet on earth now.
Scoan Church Nigeria was personally examined by the following highly respected persons;
1) PROMINENT DUTCH THEOLOGIAN PROFESSOR WILLEM J. OUWENEEL ABOUT PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA AND THE SCOAN, LAGOS, NIGERIA. Professor Ouweneel holds doctorates in biology (Utrecht), philosophy (Amsterdam) and theology (Bloemfontein, RSA).
He concluded that his experience at Scoan was awesome.

2) Renowned global evangelist, P.S. Upthegrove’s who had successfully pastored AA Allen’s church as a minister.
He concluded that he was on Holy ground at Scoan.
He recounted how seeing such power demonstrated reminded him of all he had witnessed through ministers of God such as Oral Roberts, AA Allen, William Branham and RW Shambach who he had the privilege to work with and know personally.

3) Group from New Zealand:
Among our group there were three senior pastors, two evangelists and two men leading major Christian work in New Zealand. Between us we had 180 years of ministry.
Our conclusion was that this is truly a work of God.

4) The Religious Monitoring Group have investigated Joshua and the Synagogue, Church of All Nations and have concluded that he is a man of God.

5) God only reveals His top secrets to those He loves. He revealed the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ to Prophet Isaiah. In the same vein, Jesus Christ revealed who Prophet TB Joshua is to His beloved servant, late Prophet (Dr.) Akin Adewole, shepherd of the Celestial Church of Christ, Opopo Igbala Parish, Ikola Road, Ipaja, Lagos sometime in 1995.
He concluded that TB Joshua is a Prophet of God.

Only an insane or demon possessed person will even attempt to argue with truth that can also be scientifically verified. Although God don’t need science to make Himself known.

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Tallest Churches In The World / [Stupid man] Songs Of The Worlds 2 By Johnydon22 / Jesus Died So You Can Live!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.