Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,874 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:39 AM

Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) (88517 Views)

Man Buys Fake Nokia Phone (Photos, Video) / Lady Mistakenly Buys N15k MTN Airtime Instead Of N1500 / Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by stephanie11: 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2016
A man in Thailand has become an internet sensation after a video of him buying and destroying over 15 i-phones including the store.

Trouble started for the Iphone dealers when the man stepped into the store to buy an Iphone 7. The man whom didn't look genuinely interested in buying the device was asking a couple of questions about the phone when the attendant lost it and asked if he could afford the phone?

This deeply angered the man who then smashed the phone on the table, paid and left the store. He returned the next day, this time he bought all the I-phones in the store and destroyed all of them. He then proceeded to give extra cash to the store owner before destroying the entire store. At the end of the footage, he is seen leaving the store premises in a Roll Royce 'Ghost'.

http://politicsngr.com/photosvideo-man-buys-destroys-15-iphones-attendant-insulted/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcZmog1Wqeo

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by TRUCE20(m): 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
may God of buhari starve this nigga,e just spoil money sha inside this recession#motafuka

139 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by osashilton: 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
What can I say?

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Whizpeter(m): 11:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
When I can't even afford an iPhone 7 clone, someone is buying and damaging at the same time!! sad cry

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by ikbnice(m): 11:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
This is what happens when you allow money to take over your sense of reasoning. All these to proof that he has money. May God show me the way so that I can even buy one iPhone 7 without thinking twice.

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by sheddo619(m): 12:43am On Oct 30, 2016
ikbnice:
This is what happens when you allow money to take over your sense of reasoning. All these to proof that he has money. May God show me the way so that I can even buy one iPhone 7 without thinking twice.
the way this attendant treat people at first sight is sometimes annoying, if I'm not ready to buy your item I won't be at your shop. I didn't actually lyk the smashing of phone part. He might have just given some random guyz that walks into the store as a gift,this will equally pass his message

445 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by tellwisdom: 12:55am On Oct 30, 2016
Person wey dey break phone case undecided

14 Likes

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Goddygee(m): 2:43am On Oct 30, 2016
tellwisdom:
Person wey dey break phone case undecided
Lol grin Guy u no well o... grin

26 Likes

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Segunagagu(m): 4:51am On Oct 30, 2016
sheddo619:
the way this attendant treat people at first sight is sometimes annoying, if I'm not ready to buy your item I won't be at your shop. I didn't actually lyk the smashing of phone part. He might have just given some random guyz that walks into the store as a gift,this will equally pass his message
I love uuu uuuuuu. ...u just said the most reasonable thing ever

144 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Babangida70(m): 4:59am On Oct 30, 2016
Chai..... for this recession cry cry cry cry

Issorite

90 Likes

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by techcloud(m): 5:16am On Oct 30, 2016
I call on all the powers that make things BE. Make me BE this rich too. Amen.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 30, 2016
He is an idiota, believe it or not Rich people do not behave in this manner, that guy is a broke ass, real Rich people do not waste money they are always looking for a way to save money or make more money.

I can bet my ass bill gate, dangote or donald trump (as foolish as they say he is) will never behave in this manner. I don't blame the broke ass he has no employees or tax man to pay wether business is making profit or not.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 30, 2016
He is suffering from inferiority complex. What has he achieved by his actions.

Samuel Etoh of Cameroon and even the likes of Oprah have had the same kind of experience from rude and unprofessional shop assistants. They left the store without making scenes.

This man is an over pampered and spoilt fool. A 'bigger' man would've gone inside that store with a crowd of people, pay for the iPhones and walk away like a boss if he wanted to show off...but that would've earned the disrespectful shop assistant some kind of promotion or credit....some shop assistants can be very annoying though.

19 Likes

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by lafuria1(m): 6:33am On Oct 30, 2016
This something I can do. I once had a little experience. I wanted to buy an expensive pot, cost 18k, I said I wanted to buy it for 16k, next thing the attendant stopped attending to me saying I should be going that I'm wasting her time, I can't buy the pot.

After insulting the idiot, I paid 19k, asked her to keep the change.

It's mostly anger and availability of money, or else, I won't do anything.

To be fair to the attendant, some people show signs of buying, after 30mins of negotiating, the buyer changes his mind and walks away which is annoying to the seller.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by symbianDON(m): 6:53am On Oct 30, 2016
I love this man I swear grin money talks, bullshi.t gentle

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 30, 2016
HopefulLandlord no be small thunder go fire you for that your inflammatory comment oh grin grin grin
Omen if you see sweet ban wey I chop yesterday all because of that argument, those people no get joy oh, I have now been reduced to mentioning you from the technology section as I've been banned from the religious section. Since that comment
Na you cause am oh, advising them to report me
;DD
No joy
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by mayyorr01(m): 7:01am On Oct 30, 2016
He is very steewpid
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by AfroMighty(m): 7:19am On Oct 30, 2016
Aje oooo
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Tjohnnay: 7:24am On Oct 30, 2016
Recession no dey dis one dictionary at all

Choi

5 Likes

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 30, 2016
Mumu
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by frugal(m): 7:34am On Oct 30, 2016
Why not buy the entire business, fire the rude attendant and shut the business down? That's what I would have done.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by hopefulLandlord: 7:41am On Oct 30, 2016
Lennycool:
HopefulLandlord no be small thunder go fire you for that your inflammatory comment oh grin grin grin
Omen if you see sweet ban wey I chop yesterday all because of that argument, those people no get joy oh, I have now been reduced to mentioning you from the technology section as I've been banned from the religious section. Since that comment
Na you cause am oh, advising them to report me
;DD
No joy

for real?

1 Like

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Tmex(m): 7:42am On Oct 30, 2016
yeye boy
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by musicwriter(m): 7:56am On Oct 30, 2016
This is Asians subliminally telling you they're tired of the west and don't want to have anything to do with them anymore. Few weeks ago, a Chinese man also bought 6 iPhone7 and gave them to his dog.

This is the mentality that set them free. Long time ago they realized they must keep some distance from western nations, if they must be successful. They took their destiny into their own hands and success came their way. So, they know better now the west is nobody's friend.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Activityj(m): 8:37am On Oct 30, 2016
Make Una park the scraps give me make I carry work

3 Likes

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:44am On Oct 30, 2016
ikbnice:
i trust our igbo brothers will be eparading that shops for the damaged phone and sell it to ipone addicted nigerians

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by wolexy2020(m): 9:05am On Oct 30, 2016
OP, make a correction to your thread. This happened in mainland China and the man spoke mandarin aka 普通话。After buying the phones , the store owner made him angry and he bought the whole store for 500,000 yuan . That's about 30,000,000 naira with the current exchange rate and he chose to destroy the shop. People like that make their money from doing live shows called 直播there are lots Chinese app like 快手,花椒,陌陌,QQ etc and viewers pay you. I bet you he's gonna make his money back by doing a live show for 2 hours. They are very rich as they have millions of followers and thousands of people giving them money. They can make 40million naira in a day. A guy in my school did that, bought a Range Rover and destroyed it with a sledge hammer. It's like a business strategy for them to get more followers and so it's easy for them to make sacrifices like that. Wish I could share more videos, I don't wanna make anybody suicidal grin grin

125 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by jmichlins(m): 9:08am On Oct 30, 2016
don't call him stupid if you can't buy an airpod. only a smart person can be rich

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Gozzzy(m): 9:11am On Oct 30, 2016
choi!!! owu na serious bastard!!!! When money talks, bullshiit shuts the fvck up!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 30, 2016
Shineke nna angry

1 Like

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by pmc01(m): 9:39am On Oct 30, 2016
wolexy2020:
OP, make a correction to your thread. This happened in mainland China and the man spoke mandarin aka 普通话。After buying the phones , the store owner made him angry and he bought the whole store for 500,000 yuan . That's about 30,000,000 naira with the current exchange rate and he chose to destroy the shop. People like that make their money from doing live shows called 直播there are lots Chinese app like 快手,花椒,陌陌,QQ etc and viewers pay you. I bet you he's gonna make his money back by doing a live show for 2 hours. They are very rich as they have millions of followers and thousands of people giving them money. They can make 40million naira in a day. A guy in my school did that, bought a Range Rover and destroyed it with a sledge hammer. It's like a business strategy for them to get more followers and so it's easy for them to make sacrifices like that. Wish I could share more videos, I don't wanna make anybody suicidal grin grin

How can I get their contact?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by wolexy2020(m): 10:21am On Oct 30, 2016
pmc01:

How can I get their contact?
Sorry , practically impossible. If you can speak Chinese , maybe you'd have a chance undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) / Glo Friends And Family Activation Code? / Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.