Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

5 Benefits Of Guest Posting - Techinfo - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Benefits Of Guest Posting - Techinfo (3407 Views)

How Guest Posting Can Help You In 2019 / Beware: Guest Posting Is Usurping Your Revenue / Top 5 Major Benefits Of Guest Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Benefits Of Guest Posting - Techinfo by techinfong: 12:44am On Oct 30, 2016
Guest posting is the act of writing contents for other blogs in exchange for amazing rewards like including your blog links,twitter handle Namee.t.c

In other words Guest posting is the act of creating contents and sending it to other people's website for backlinks

I am also a fan of allowing other people to [url="http://techinfo.com.ng/write-guest-post"] Write guest post on my blog [/url] anytime they wish,you should consider offering guest post on your blog too(if you didn't consider it before)

1.Increase Traffic :
The main advantage guest posting offer is that your own blog traffic will be increased as far as backlinks will be involved,there are even tendencies that the host may loose his or her viewers to you

2.Add to blog popularity: Another reason why you should consider guest posting is that your blog popularity will easily increase and that's how popular blogs like shoutmeloud,goinswriter made it to the very top.
If you really want to increase your blog popularity guest posting is what you must consider

3.Increase pagerank :
Pagerank is an alogrithm used by goole search engine to rank websites in their searc results and it was named after Larry Page(One of Google founder)
It works by counting the number and quality of links to a page to determine rough estimate of how important the page is.

4.Increase backlinks :
Backlink is a major factor search engines consider before ranking,getting enough backlinks will help to beat your competitors for competitive keywords

5.Build better relationship :
Cordial Relationship is a thing that must exist between you and other bloggers if you really want to succed and guest posting is the perfect key to it

Source : http://techinfo.com.ng/2016/10/29/5-benefits-writing-guest-post/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Benefits Of Guest Posting - Techinfo by techinfong: 12:47am On Oct 30, 2016
Incase you don't know i also "guest post" just now

but the reason why we can't call it guest post is because am not a guest and this is a forum so =>

checkout my blog techinfo.com.ng
Re: 5 Benefits Of Guest Posting - Techinfo by emmalexdboy(m): 2:35am On Oct 30, 2016
Guestblogging is one of the best ways to attract targeted traffic to your blog in your niche, promote your blog and win new readers. It's not too popular in Nigeria as most Nigerians are ignorant of its benefits or don't even understand what guestblogging entails, thanks OP for sharing this post. I remember writing a guest post last year for a similar blog in my niche (when my blog was quite new) and got lots of traffic (hundreds of visits for days) and targeted leads.

That's when I knew the power of guestblogging. I'll definitely do more guestblogging before the year runs out for a free blogging course I'll be launching.

I took a screenshot of my traffic stats when I did the guest post, have a look! Top bloggers like Danny Inny, Jon Morrow, Sue Denvelier, Brian Dean all did guest blogging ...to spread the words of their blog and if you're smart: tap into it ASAP!

Re: 5 Benefits Of Guest Posting - Techinfo by siraj1402(m): 7:07am On Nov 01, 2016
Ok
Re: 5 Benefits Of Guest Posting - Techinfo by siraj1402(m): 7:08am On Nov 01, 2016
Ok next
Re: 5 Benefits Of Guest Posting - Techinfo by teepsee(f): 7:08am On Nov 01, 2016
I don't even understand anything about this stuff called blogging.

And i don't seems to care, maybe cause I'm not a good writer cry

Modified: happy new month ya all and to the person below
Re: 5 Benefits Of Guest Posting - Techinfo by Ayoswit(f): 7:09am On Nov 01, 2016
happy new month

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Guest Posting - Techinfo by Imastexherbal(m): 7:09am On Nov 01, 2016
Noted
Re: 5 Benefits Of Guest Posting - Techinfo by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 01, 2016
Ayoswit:
happy new month
did not even know its new month in the greg calendar.
Re: 5 Benefits Of Guest Posting - Techinfo by RentALodge: 7:14am On Nov 01, 2016
To add to these wonderful tips, Guest posing improves your writing.

When I was still a new blogger I used to write guest posts on a large scale and then submit these guest posts to various blogs. I write these guest posts by inspiration and my spirit keeps on flowing whenever I write one so I always see my work as the best. But one day, I submitted my guest post to a particular blog and the blogger replied that he can’t even determine whether the post is good or not because he can’t read the post – that my writing is so bad. I was so angry that I made up my mind to submit the post to another blog, but after giving it a second thought I considered the fact that there might be some truth to what this blogger is saying so I reread and edited the post, and it was published.

One major lesson I learnt from this is to always proofread my posts.

It doesn’t matter how great, inspirational, or emotional your content is. It is of no use if others can’t read it so guest blogging helps you know what others think about your writing and it also ensures you take the right steps to make sure your writing improves.

If you want to know what I mean take a look at my latest blog posts and the ones I wrote in the early days of this blog. You will notice there is a clear difference!

**If you are a student and you would like to work for RentALodge as a RentALodge contact in your school, see the signature for address. We are recruiting for all schools in Nigeria.**
Re: 5 Benefits Of Guest Posting - Techinfo by nmreports: 7:21am On Nov 01, 2016
Techinfong pardon my ignorant question but your .com.ng was purchased from a Nigerian domain seller right?.

Pro bloggers please help check www.HRtechnique.com and yes read to guest post and receive too.
Re: 5 Benefits Of Guest Posting - Techinfo by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 01, 2016
You are on point @OP
Re: 5 Benefits Of Guest Posting - Techinfo by APHATHEOLOGY(m): 11:33am On Nov 01, 2016
emmalexdboy:
Guestblogging is one of the best ways to attract targeted traffic to your blog in your niche, promote your blog and win new readers. It's not too popular in Nigeria as most Nigerians are ignorant of its benefits or don't even understand what guestblogging entails, thanks OP for sharing this post. I remember writing a guest post last year for a similar blog in my niche (when my blog was quite new) and got lots of traffic (hundreds of visits for days) and targeted leads.

That's when I knew the power of guestblogging. I'll definitely do more guestblogging before the year runs out for a free blogging course I'll be launching.

I took a screenshot of my traffic stats when I did the guest post, have a look! Top bloggers like Danny Inny, Jon Morrow, Sue Denvelier, Brian Dean all did guest blogging ...to spread the words of their blog and if you're smart: tap into it ASAP!
Re: 5 Benefits Of Guest Posting - Techinfo by techinfong: 11:44am On Nov 01, 2016
nmreports:
Techinfong pardon my ignorant question but your .com.ng was purchased from a Nigerian domain seller right?.

Pro bloggers please help check www.HRtechnique.com and yes read to guest post and receive too.
yes
Re: 5 Benefits Of Guest Posting - Techinfo by adekalumichael: 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2016
Nice eye opener to adding values to people, I appreciate you for this thread OP. More importantly for anyone who loves guest posting, at times the benefits attached to this may not come quickly as expected, infact, several writers are been turned down by highly respected bloggers but this is part of the test you must pass to go higher.
Then for those who are asking what this BLOGGING or Guest Posting is about. Every time you make a comment on any forum, like Nairaland, you are partially engaging in the act. Not everybody will be a blogger, but there is something you know that others want to know too. Sharing this on platforms will increase your morale and build you for a start incase you later want to consider it.
Lastly, I use to encourage everyone I meet who is also a blogger to think of others first before you. The following are the principles I preach to bloggers:
1)Like people's posts or videos if you gain something from it. Don't forget to reference or give credit to any article you copied tomyour post, this makes you a professional and shows you make research too.
2)Follow people on social media like twitter,facebook, google plus, etc and they might reciprocate same.And also ensure you follow back should anyone follow you.
3)Knowledge is meant to be shared and not housed. You think you know it all, you will be surprised someone is thinking ahead of you. So share what you know.
4)Do not try and stop because it doesn't work unless it is not applicable, so far it is good and worth trying, go on even when you don't know where the road ends.
5)Every visitor or friend you are luckily to meet is your potential customer and would one day fetch you the dough or pleasure you want in blogging, this I term the MULTIPLYING FACTOR OF DIGIPRENEUR.

"I share what I know and have except my ATM Pin and Passwords"
-Adding to what Dan Hover@AuthorityWebsiteIncome usually says.
Re: 5 Benefits Of Guest Posting - Techinfo by timrayal: 8:51am On Nov 08, 2017
Guest blogging is certainly a great way to build authority in your niche and get quality links from high DA sites. Thanks for these tips bro and your blog looks great too.

I've made an outline of 5 simple ways to find the right guest blogging opportunities on https://www.seojetpro.com
Re: 5 Benefits Of Guest Posting - Techinfo by Holdrested77: 1:33pm On May 11, 2022
All these tools and techniques are included in SEO marketing. There are lots of benefits with the help of which you can increase the traffic on your website. In case you need help with the guest posting then you must check the Traffic Kite services of this website. This website will help you in finding the best services.

(1) (Reply)

SOLVE All Your WORDPRESS Related PROBLEMS!!! / Forum Designer Urgently Needed. / 10 Must Have Blogging Widgets For Bloggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.