Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

How To Create Great Content Ideas For Your Blog? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create Great Content Ideas For Your Blog? (4539 Views)

6 Tips For Continuous Content Ideas On Social Media / 7 Ways To Consistently Come Up With Great Content Ideas For Your Blog. / Looking For Great Content Writer(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create Great Content Ideas For Your Blog? by dimexy247(m): 3:23am On Oct 30, 2016
Brainstorming for content ideas can be tough. You easily get distracted and everything seems to have already been written! To make matters worse, requirements to content concepts and titles have become much more complicated. With the growing importance of referral traffic, we now have to rethink title strategies and how they appear on social sites. If you're feeling strapped for content ideas, here are a few that can help.

Check your Comments Section

When you let people share and comment on your site, you could end up with some great blog post ideas. Your readers might ask for more information about a specific item you didn’t cover clearly in your first post, or they might share their own opinions about the topic, which could make your fingers itch to write. Reading those bits carefully could make your blogging much easier.

Check out the Competition

According to 2014 stats, more than half of all small businesses don’t have a website. As a result, your top competitor may not have a blog that you can follow. But that same competitor might be active on social media sites like Twitter and Facebook. The posts you find there could give you great ideas about topics you should cover.

If you grab an idea from someone else, be sure to tweak it or amend it or somehow make it your own. Stealing outright could get you in hot water, both with your competitors and with Google. But borrowing a good idea could help you to come up with the story idea that’s been eluding you.

Yelp Pages

People with reputation management problems are likely accustomed to the idea of using Yelp as an early warning system. When they see a poor review pop up, they know they must get to work generating content that either refutes or explains the complaint. But Yelp can also help you write blog posts about issues people either like or have questions about.

Read through your reviews and look for items that get a lot of mentions. Not all Yelp comments will contain blog gems, of course. Some might just contain complaints or random bits of praise you can’t build on. But, watching the comments closely could give you some great ideas for writing that will really resonate.

Targeted Keyword Research

And o of course, nothing beats good old fashioned keyword research. This is a fundamental part of the writing process, as it helps you find the right terms which will perform better on SERPs. But more than SEO, your searches can also help you to find out what people are looking for, and that could give you some excellent blog post ideas.

With Google AdWords‘ Keyword Planner, you can run a simple search on a topic you’re planning to cover. Your results page will give you keywords that are similar to the topic you’ve hit, but they come with just a few changes.

Coming up with new content ideas is not easy. But if poke around and are receptive enough, with enough luck you will soon find great content ideas to go on your blog! Good luck smiley

Source: http://www.sundylinks.cf/2016/10/how-to-create-great-content-ideas-for.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Create Great Content Ideas For Your Blog? by brunofarad(m): 6:25am On Oct 30, 2016
Nice info

Content is king

Re: How To Create Great Content Ideas For Your Blog? by veekid(m): 6:25am On Oct 30, 2016
Informative
Re: How To Create Great Content Ideas For Your Blog? by techinfong: 6:26am On Oct 30, 2016
Nice tips
Re: How To Create Great Content Ideas For Your Blog? by hefelove(m): 6:33am On Oct 30, 2016
please how do they buy traffic from Google?
Re: How To Create Great Content Ideas For Your Blog? by Neduzze5(m): 6:41am On Oct 30, 2016
THE CURT WRITERS

Hello there,

Top of the hour to you. Do you want high quality articles for your blogs, websites or product reviews??

We at THE CURT WRITERS are poised to give you the best of all that. We can provide you with SEO targeted articles, free of plagiarism and grammatical errors so as to draw the needed traffic to your site and help you climb up the rankings.

We use softwares such as copyscape, to check for plagiarism, and Grammarly premium to ensure that there are no grammatical errors as well.

Our contact info is in my signature.

For single orders, larger orders, product reviews or custom orders, please contact us via any of our contact information in my signature.

Warmest regards,
Curt Writers.
Re: How To Create Great Content Ideas For Your Blog? by MrImole: 6:41am On Oct 30, 2016
God bless you for this.

1 Like

Re: How To Create Great Content Ideas For Your Blog? by xbernardx(m): 6:57am On Oct 30, 2016
Noted
Re: How To Create Great Content Ideas For Your Blog? by Uchefrancis16(m): 7:02am On Oct 30, 2016
interesting
Re: How To Create Great Content Ideas For Your Blog? by Blogtrovert(f): 7:07am On Oct 30, 2016
Some people aren't good writers... You can pay a content writer...
Re: How To Create Great Content Ideas For Your Blog? by sakalisis(m): 7:25am On Oct 30, 2016
cool
Re: How To Create Great Content Ideas For Your Blog? by eezeribe(m): 7:42am On Oct 30, 2016
OK
Re: How To Create Great Content Ideas For Your Blog? by afternysc(f): 8:05am On Oct 30, 2016
Noted o.
Re: How To Create Great Content Ideas For Your Blog? by petkoffDrake(m): 8:05am On Oct 30, 2016
I want to open a blog. How much will I cost? Can I run my blog on phone?
Re: How To Create Great Content Ideas For Your Blog? by dimexy247(m): 8:36am On Oct 30, 2016
MrImole:
God bless you for this.
Amen, thanks bro
Re: How To Create Great Content Ideas For Your Blog? by dimexy247(m): 8:38am On Oct 30, 2016
petkoffDrake:

Send a PM to me asap, then we'll talk.
Re: How To Create Great Content Ideas For Your Blog? by Naija247Gists: 9:12am On Oct 30, 2016
petkoffDrake:

I want to sell my own blog.
www.bamgist.com

I need money for some school project.

contact me on +2347033401755
Re: How To Create Great Content Ideas For Your Blog? by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 30, 2016
Every nigerian who can afford a cheap laptop wants to be a blogger, soon there will be more bloggs and bloggers than the people who will read the blogg. I blame unemploymen, anyway i blame unemployment grin
what does blogg or blogger means by the way? I can bet my ass this blogger wannabes does not even know what blogg or blogging means grin
Re: How To Create Great Content Ideas For Your Blog? by Revolva(m): 9:43am On Oct 30, 2016
good
Re: How To Create Great Content Ideas For Your Blog? by petkoffDrake(m): 10:08am On Oct 30, 2016
Naija247Gists:

I want to sell my own blog.
www.bamgist.com

I need money for some school project.

contact me on +2347033401755

Y u wan sell ur blog? I think say blog dey pay oo undecided
Re: How To Create Great Content Ideas For Your Blog? by donrichdavid: 10:12am On Oct 30, 2016
Interesting post to add to here is the best free blog hosting platform like or should i say optimized!

Blogpost.com.ng its free at last. You can now create your freemium blog and join Nigeria blogging community to tell your own stories and get your first post on their Homepage more visitors to your blog. We have officially lunch our blog with some mind blowing features! You need to go and see it your self. All your post will be published on our homepage. More visitors to your blog so that you can easily make living blogging on their platform. Create your blog today at http://blogpost.com.ng its free

Contact me on this number 08061202944 to help you design and develop a premium blog like this mfonisomendie.com
Here is other services that will go along with the blog if you hire us to build your blog.

We are going to optimize your blog and make it faster to increase your ranking in Google search engine and all the major search engine.
We are going to optimize your blog and submit it to Google search engine and all the major search engine.
We are going to deployed some security measure to help you secure your blog from hackers.
We are going to add Facebook comment box so that your. reader can comment with their Facebook login details and it will be shared on there Facebook wall, that is more traffic for you.
We are going to teach you how to be a professional blogger.
We are going to configure your blog with analytics so that you will be able to know how many people that visit your blog, how they came to your blog, which post they read most for the day, the week, the month, which country they came from and how many people that returned to read your post.
We are going to configure a social share button so that people will easily share your blog post in all the social network like Facebook, twitter, google plus etc
We are going to host your blog on our server for you.
We are going to help you register your domain name and choose a professional name for your blog.
We are going to help you create Facebook pages, twitter account and Instagram account for your blog
We are going configure your blog to be mobile friendly and responsive with every Device, so that blog will be users friendly
We are going to help you link your blog with facebook, twitter so that all your single post you post on your blog will be post automatic on your social network walls, like your facebook pages, facebook walls and twitter etc. traffic and more traffic that will help you to move your blog to famous blog.
We also going to help you promote your blog and teach you how to drive traffic to your blog.
We will also help you to host your blog on our server for free for one year only.
Read more at http://webdev.com.ng/create-blog/
Re: How To Create Great Content Ideas For Your Blog? by donrichdavid: 10:14am On Oct 30, 2016
Blogpost.com.ng its free at last. You can now create your freemium blog and join Nigeria blogging community to tell your own stories and get your first post on their Homepage more visitors to your blog. We have officially lunch our blog with some mind blowing features! You need to go and see it your self. All your post will be published on our homepage. More visitors to your blog so that you can easily make living blogging on their platform. Create your blog today at http://blogpost.com.ng its free
petkoffDrake:
Re: How To Create Great Content Ideas For Your Blog? by cheapgoals(m): 10:48am On Oct 30, 2016
Blog blog blog..

Small time everybody go turn blogger and nobody to read the blog
Re: How To Create Great Content Ideas For Your Blog? by lacasera14(m): 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
I want to start blogging with wordpress, the free one tho, but how do i make money from the traffic i'm sure it`ll generate. I don't want to advertise yet or do affliate marketing, just curious to know how the cash will flow into my bank account from the traffic i'll get. A concise explanation will be appreciated.
Re: How To Create Great Content Ideas For Your Blog? by Naija247Gists: 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
petkoffDrake:

Y u wan sell ur blog? I think say blog dey pay oo undecided
yes it is,
my blog is a new one.
I have done all the work that needed to be done.
but right now, I need money to sort things in school
Re: How To Create Great Content Ideas For Your Blog? by dadlous: 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2016
H

(1) (Reply)

Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? / JUST In:how To Get 1gb Etisalat Data With Just 100 / Ponzi Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.