Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,857 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 - Travel (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (974246 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (416) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Flowers: 8:18am On May 15, 2017
baeboss:
Mamas in Houston especially Oakbend mothers. Happy mothers day. pls which affordable pediatrician did you use for subsequent follow up on baby. Location and amount pls. It's really urgent. Help a sister

Please Houston mums help us out with affordable pediatrician. I asked earlier too but no response. Between $30 and $50 per visit is fine. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by uzyfine: 8:39am On May 15, 2017
dyout:
ready my post if ure still interested in Hospital ad doctor in Dallas.

thanks dear, I think elpaso is more straight forward with their bill, they sent me their twin package cs which is about $8600k all inclusive. I will use them.

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by firsttymum(f): 2:36pm On May 15, 2017
Apple19:
#walkingquietlytoknockonthedoorofthehouse# Hello ooo...missed This my family soooo much. I only peep in to read most of the time...
Firsttymum... Hmmmmm I can't imagine this thread without your help I carry Bobby for you o grin, and to all our missionary daddies and mummies, kudos to you sirs and mas.....

Supposed Missionary No 2 ended with an Angel some 3 weeks ago.... Am coping sha and highly hopeful for another. And to say upon my 2/2 formula no work (2years 2 babies) no blame me o, I suffer to get even this one. Visa expires in November, thinking of just going to see Trump to tell him to open his gates wide for our missionary mamas grin. Biko, where cheap flights dey o. All these one wey I been dey see go even chop more than missionary fee before time reach sef. Oya mamas on computers for flight, where una o.

Easy Visa, hassle free POE, safe deliver and no HBP charges for all our missionaries wakas.
hello sweetie long time no read...
How ur kids na.. And hubby?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by firsttymum(f): 2:37pm On May 15, 2017
heavenangels:
I have attached price for oakbend and Houston Methodist. I got the quote in April and decided to go for oakbend. VG without complications can be less than 5k which includes oby/gyn all inclusive.
If u r not using epidural
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by firsttymum(f): 2:38pm On May 15, 2017
Babatwi:

Good day. Welcome back,nice to have you back on board.
Thanks dear
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by modath(f): 3:50pm On May 15, 2017
Closed...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by justwise(m): 7:44pm On May 15, 2017
@All

Please lets stop advertising for hospitals here indirectly, we have shared more than enough info here to help anybody who is interested.

If somebody really need info about hospitals or visa issues they will find it with a simple search.

Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Terese69: 8:08pm On May 15, 2017
Is that to say there's no need to share new discoveries/information about hospitals and doctors that have not been explored on the thread before? Cos that's what I did the last few times my posts were deleted and I didn't mean to violate any rule, I was just trying to help.

justwise:
@All

Please lets stop advertising for hospitals here indirectly, we have shared more than enough info here to help anybody who is interested.

If somebody really need info about hospitals or visa issues they will find it with a simple search.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Dhollargurl(f): 8:13pm On May 15, 2017
Please, I need help and I'm actually new here. Went for the interview today and was denied but the VO Didn't ask many questions or asked to see my docs. My husband is sponsoring me and she didn't ask how much he earns, also, I have a job (pharmacist) and earn 120k monthly,she only asked of that and how long I've been working with the current place of work which is 6 months cos I just relocated to lagos because of marriage. If only she had asked for financial capacity she would have known I'm more than capable but she didn't sadly. Please, i would like to know what I did wrong as she didn't even ask to see any documents at all.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Dhollargurl(f): 8:21pm On May 15, 2017
Can anyone reply my post pls? Was going to go to Atlanta and the doctor and hospital Bill was like 8k and we budgeted 13k but the VO Didn't even ask if I had made any prior plans. I want to reapply cos edd is July but I really want to know what went wrong so as to avoid it next time.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by KaptainAfrika: 8:48pm On May 15, 2017
"I've been working with the current place of work which is 6 months cos I just relocated to lagos because of marriage."

I think after saying you have been working there for six months, you should have followed it up with the reasons why, and also make reference to any previous employment. E.g. I have been working at xyz for 6 months, and that was because I relocated to lagos when I got married to my husband, but previously I worked at xyz for abc years. This is why your application form is very important, what you say is easily confirmed from what you filled.

Dhollargurl:
Please, I need help and I'm actually new here. Went for the interview today and was denied but the VO Didn't ask many questions or asked to see my docs. My husband is sponsoring me and she didn't ask how much he earns, also, I have a job (pharmacist) and earn 120k monthly,she only asked of that and how long I've been working with the current place of work which is 6 months cos I just relocated to lagos because of marriage. If only she had asked for financial capacity she would have known I'm more than capable but she didn't sadly. Please, i would like to know what I did wrong as she didn't even ask to see any documents at all.

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Dhollargurl(f): 9:12pm On May 15, 2017
Thank you but I actually did explain to her that I just got married last Sept and I just relocated in October but I failed to add that I was working before. I am reapplying later this week, hopefully..... Thanks anyways

[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by heavenangels(f): 9:58pm On May 15, 2017
firsttymum:

If u r not using epidural
epidural is $1500, it's still dey under 7k....
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Apple19: 10:46pm On May 15, 2017
firsttymum:
hello sweetie long time no read...
How ur kids na.. And hubby?

We're doing so great thanks. How's family too? And for kids.... Hoping for no 2
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by borryworld: 11:29pm On May 15, 2017
KaptainAfrika:
"I've been working with the current place of work which is 6 months cos I just relocated to lagos because of marriage."

I think after saying you have been working there for six months, you should have followed it up with the reasons why, and also make reference to any previous employment. E.g. I have been working at xyz for 6 months, and that was because I relocated to lagos when I got married to my husband, but previously I worked at xyz for abc years. This is why your application form is very important, what you say is easily confirmed from what you filled.

In addition to this, place emphasis on your application form and the interview proper. Putting your mind on those documents is a no no. Fill the job part like you are applying for a dream employment or job. Any other thing can be added by you during the interview proper. God's grace shall found you in your next try.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by chi1145: 12:10am On May 16, 2017
Hi everyone,
please i would like to get your opinion on this, myself and my family got a US visa 2years ago and we couldn't travel at the time we intended to go because my husband was bereaved of his mum and we eventually used the visa for a subsequent vacation and birthing as well, though I never sent a change of intent letter to the embassy because i dint know I was supposed to, I only got to know of such a letter when I joined this forum. Upon renewal our visas were refused under 221G and the VO said I was probably pregnant at the time of the interview and honestly I wasn't. We were asked to come for a fresh interview which we did and again we were denied under 214 (reasons not clear). My question is what are our chances if we re-apply and is it OK to write to the embassy attaching all necessary medical reports and scan to show I wasn't pregnant at the time of our first interview before re-applying again ? Even my LO birth date proves I wasn't pregnant at that time.. ..please your urgent response is required. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by ardel(f): 12:45am On May 16, 2017
nazstra:
Hi, pls I am trying to book an appointment for my sister, she had an agent apply for her some two years ago, and was denied. Now I can't use her e-mail to book because the agent used a random e-mail for her profile. Please what can I do to rectify this ASAP. Has anyone had this experience. Please HELP a sister
Had that experience, it took a while but it was sorted out via phone call. Call their customer care and pray a knowledgeable person receives your call cos some tried to help to no avail kept calling till it was eventually sorted out.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Masodi: 1:49am On May 16, 2017
Flowers:

Please Houston mums help us out with affordable pediatrician. I asked earlier too but no response. Between $30 and $50 per visit is fine. Thanks

Hi everyone, I am also here in Houston and I will deliver my baby at HNWMC, and I am also looking for affordable pediatrician... I dont wanna be trap with the high billings after the delivery. Please I need help! thanks!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Masodi: 2:34am On May 16, 2017
temyteeASAP:

Thanks for the detailed experience and congrats I'm so glad everything went well without glitch;
can I ask you a few questions?

DR Xydas- 1700, accepted my test result but did some other ones all covered in his bill.
HNWMC- 2000 (discharged after 2 days)
Pead Visit - $714 ( had to call several times and battled with them cos initial bill given was $1428)

Hi Dear,

Congratulations!

Did you used the Pedia from the Hospital it self? as Shelly (Finance) told me to contact the Pedia Group first and ask about their prices, I am due in mid of July, I am very much concern about the Pedia billings as some got a very high bill from them. How did u manage to reduced the bill, please advise me on what yo tell them incase they also give me a high billings.

Thanks.

I like these prices, how did you contact them and all?
Did they provide you with documents for embassy interviews or you had a visa and all you had to worry about was POE?

Please advise, Thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by heavenangels(f): 8:05am On May 16, 2017
Dhollargurl:
Dear Dhollargurl, i feel your pain and i know its frustrating when you go to the embassy with docs and they are not even interested in the docs. To chip in a few words. Most applications are denied from the get go when its filed online. The process of getting a visa includes application before the interview. Your application is 70% and the interview is 30%. The interview is just a confirmation or denial process to what has been filed on your application. I will advise you put in more effort on the application, express all what you have to present on your application, take your docs along just in case and leave the rest to Baba God.

Let me use this forum to talk about how i got my visa.
For my own Interview, i had been refused Twice prior to the time i got my visa. I actually was so angry because i felt on both occassion that i was more than qualified to travel anywhere.
On the day of my last interview, i did not even take any documents, just my passport, it was a family visa and we had made up our mind not take the docs, so we went with just our passports. I was with my DH, mom, FI

VO: Hello
We: We all answered good morning,
VO: Who are you?
We: My DH introduced himself first, then i did, then my mom and my father Inlaw.
vo: why do you want to go the US
Dh: for vacation and to meet my brother inlaw
vo:where are you going in the US?
Dh: gave address
vo:i do not need address, just the city and state will do
VO: DH what do you do?
DH: An engineer with BLeep, also Explained his role in the process
VO: How much do you earn
DH: I earn so so
VO: was typing and said have you ever travelled before
DH: Yes, been to so so so, he said the cities and Countries, then he said, he had travelled with me before we got married twice so so and so
VO: Wife, what do you do?
me: I answered, and also gave a job description in the process
VO: How much do you earn
Me: I said the amount, with a smile
VO: Mother, How many kids do you have
Mom: Said 5
Vo: where are they?
Mom: 3 in Nigeria, 1 in the US and One in Uk
VO: Asked me and my Husband, are you expecting?
DH: Answered No we are not, Just got married 3 months back, We are not looking at that for now.... we still want to enjoy the time for now
VO: Smiled and Said congratulation, gave a paper and said pick up your visa in 3 days.

I will advise you put alot of energy in the application filling and hold your docs of proof along for your next interview. My DH says, for any form of interview, whether its a job, visa e.t.c make it has interesting as possible, express everything in there then get prepared for the interview. All the best in your next application

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by modath(f): 8:11am On May 16, 2017
ashedzi:
Hello peeps, Finding cheap flights lately is a great challenge especially from Abuja route. Incase anyone comes across any, kindly share o. Am an August mum but leaving in July by his grace. The fares lately no be wetin person fit talk o.

Hello....

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by ashedzi: 8:12am On May 16, 2017
modath:

Hello....

Hi Hi, waving from a far grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by agumesia(f): 10:45am On May 16, 2017
Hi mama's in the house pls I need ur advise.applied for a vacation visa but used it for birth purpose which was in 2015.i want to renew my visa nw which is thru drop box.i'm pregnant what do u advise I do should I apply for a medical visa or vacation visa again.if it's medical how do I go abt it pls.its urgent
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Dhollargurl(f): 11:49am On May 16, 2017
borryworld:
In addition to this, place emphasis on your application form and the interview proper. Putting your mind on those documents is a no no. Fill the job part like you are applying for a dream employment or job. Any other thing can be added by you during the interview proper. God's grace shall found you in your next try.
Thank you so much, but I actually did explain to her that I just got married last Sept and I just relocated in October but I failed to add that I was working before. I am reapplying later this week, hopefully.... Will put in more effort at the job part, will give detailed description and for how long I've been working before my present job. Thanks alot
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Colouredgirl: 11:54am On May 16, 2017
Post your transcript

So we can understandyou better
Dhollargurl:
Can anyone reply my post pls? Was going to go to Atlanta and the doctor and hospital Bill was like 8k and we budgeted 13k but the VO Didn't even ask if I had made any prior plans. I want to reapply cos edd is July but I really want to know what went wrong so as to avoid it next time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (416)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.