Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted (26222 Views)

Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months / We, Not Ajimobi Govt, Suspended Your Salary – Ibadan High Chiefs Tell Olubadan / Suspended Traditional Ruler Reconciles With Assaulted Woman [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by dainformant(m): 10:10am On Oct 30, 2016
The Onojie of Uromi, His Royal Highness, Anselm Aidenojie, has reconciled with Mrs. Betty Okoebor, after his suspension following his alleged attack on her. The state government had on Thursday suspended the monarch for his alleged attack on Mrs Okoebor and failure to respond to the query issued to him by the state government.

The government statement further threatened to depose the Onojie if after seven days he fails to tender apologies to the victim and the state government.

Mrs Betty Okoebor and family members in company of some notable Uromi sons and daughters were present at the reconciliation..

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/onojie-of-uromi-suspended-edo-monarch.html

Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by PrettyCrystal: 10:11am On Oct 30, 2016
nice move

2 Likes

Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by ChangeIsCostant: 10:13am On Oct 30, 2016
dat one dey... no try am again

2 Likes

Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by Clerverly: 10:17am On Oct 30, 2016
Nobody Fights Government, And Wins...If You Are In Doubt....Ask Nnamdi Coward And His Ipob Vandals!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by hungryboy(m): 10:33am On Oct 30, 2016
Clerverly:
Nobody Fights Government, And Wins...If You Are In Doubt....Ask Nnamdi Coward And His Ipob Vandals!
Oga na true you talk oh
Dat una zombie academy still dey accept new applications?
I been wan apply oh
I no wan fight the dullard with hunger for belle again.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by dainformant(m): 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by martha89: 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
dainformant:
Lalasticlala
Stop calling him for posting a lie,front page my foot .Too much lies here,hungry bloggers. The woman is the one that apologize not the king. where is your sense and why will a king apologize?

3 Likes

Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by nigconnect(m): 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
Seen
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by Rapuru14: 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
I in no way support any form of assault on these creatures that God has blessed us with.
But the Oshomole of a gov'nor openly and flagrantly assaulted a poor woman working hard to make ends meet; who queried him?

Na kwezshon I ask oo

3 Likes

Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by takenadoh: 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
okay this is fresh, it would have been better to drop link to the initial story.

2 Likes

Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by opethom(m): 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
shocked
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by richidinho(m): 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
grin
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by loadedvibes: 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
I smell powers that be
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by MzMercie: 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
martha89:
Stop calling him for posting a lie,front page my foot .Too much lies here,hungry bloggers. The woman is the one that apologize not the king. where is your sense and why will a king apologize?

Yeye undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by SABA2002(m): 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
Nonsense people that small power intoxicate.......... If them be God............ Mankind would have gone into extinction.

4 Likes

Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by Opeedo(m): 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
Good For the King! No one is above the law!
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by Vaxt(m): 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
Ok, next
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by Dcomrade(m): 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
Letter of apology from the said Lady.

She said,and I quote "it will be sacrilegious for me to demand or receive apology from his Majesty, Let history not record me and my family as having directly or indirectly caused embarrassment to our Royal Stool"

She's a wise woman.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by BIDOO(m): 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
This is term a taboo in our kingdom here.
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by Pavore9: 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
martha89:

Is the king a deity?

3 Likes

Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by DLondonboiy: 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
There is everything wrong with Edo state....every single thingy

3 Likes

Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by martha89: 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
MzMercie:

Yeye undecided
You don already yeye.
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by Nicholas190(m): 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
I hate some traditional titles in Beinne
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by MzMercie: 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
martha89:
You don already yeye.

Na u yeye na, y u no confirm if the story is true before insulting d guy, smh

1 Like

Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by MzMercie: 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
martha89:
You don already yeye.

Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by martineinstein(m): 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
ojuromi was scare of being deposed

1 Like

Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by vickylincon(m): 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
Hahahahahahahaha. Rotfl... Thought someone said oshiomole is not the son of the soil that he will die seven days... Chai
Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by martha89: 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
MzMercie:

. ode this the true story and na you go yeye.

2 Likes

Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by Caseless: 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
Clerverly:
true!

1 Like

Re: Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted by ihimiray(m): 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
U cant suspend a king in edo state... The people will always resist it. Kings are born here not made

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olokun / "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" / Olaoye: Court Sacks Soun Of Ogbomoso, Orders Fresh Selection process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.