Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? (24561 Views)

Why Did God Cast Satan From Heaven To Earth / Why Didnt God Kill Satan From The Onset? / Where Did Christians Get Their Concept Of Satan From ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
LifestyleTonite:

kindly read a blog post that debunked the propaganda made by Muslims that Mary wore an hijab.
So marry did not cover her head?.
hungry blogger
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by ednut1(m): 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
hmmm
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by FemoLondon: 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
It's all a myth. Good vs evil is always required for the story to appear valid and thus have the ability to be sold.

5 Likes

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
Op you asked good questions.
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Godstraight(m): 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
lastbaff:

Bro, the simple answer to the first and second question is that God wants to test mankind.

For the third question.... The test will be worthless if those who obey God aren't rewarded and those who disobey aren't punished.

A good government loves and protects its citizens and provide their essential needs. Yet, it builds prison to be used by the same citizens. Why do you think it does that?
a good government eliminates the threat disturbing the citizens before it fully materialize,why would a god who knows something bad is about to happen at the same time allows it?,it seems ur god is just playing a game

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by AIZubair(m): 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
eph12:
I think you should fast and pray for like 7 days and then God will reveal the answers to you. I don't think he's on nl though
Gbam!! !
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by richidinho(m): 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
eph12:

Do you see me asking questions upandan? You are the questionnaire. Am only pointing you in the right direction

Why not Share with him what God told you after you fasted for 7days

6 Likes

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
LifestyleTonite:
@OP

You've asked a very vital question that over 70% of Nigerian Christians and Muslims can't answer cos they don't have none for it.

Satan rebelled in heaven. He was able to deceive one third of the angels in heaven to follow him. That's about several billions of angels. He questioned God's authority and lied to the angels that they were better of on their own than with Yahweh. He led a revolution against God and wanted to usurp God and mount the throne. He wanted to rule.

Isaiah 14:13-14

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High."

Many angels believed in his words as he promised them better than what God gave them. That was how he was able to pull some of them to his side.

Revelations 12:3-4
Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth.

After he succeeded in pulling those stars to his side, he launched his rebellion.

Revelations 12:7-9

"Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.
But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him."

He got barnished from heaven. Now, your question asks to to know why God didn't destroy him as soon as inequity was found in him. If God had destroyed him immediately, all the angels including the ones that didn't listen to his lies would have felt God was silencing His opposition. So, to prove the devil wrong by showing the heavenly hosts that no one can rule better than Yahweh, God decided to let Lucifer rule the earth for the entire universe to see.

Since Satan has been ruling the world, there hasn't been peace.

1 John 5:9

"We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is Under the control of the EVIL ONE."

Now, all those angels that refuse to buy his lies can now see that the devil would have been a huge disaster if he had been allowed to rule heaven. If God had destroyed him the moment he chose to rebel, those angels would have thought Lucifer was right, that's why God quickly silenced him.

The billions of angels who stood by him are now the demons and principalities of darkness in this world today, while the One that remained loyal are the good and peaceful angels.

Imagine if PDP used all the power at their disposal to silence APC, the masses would have complained cos they thought they saw a hope in APC and all its promises. But now that APC, has gotten to power, we can now all see that they aren't competent enough.

The time for Satan's destruction is near cos Yahshua is coming.

kindly read a blog post that debunked the propaganda made by Muslims that Mary wore an hijab.

https://lifestyletonight..co.id/2016/09/it-is-lie-mary-didnt-wear-hijab.html?m=1
this is a good one

4 Likes

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
Osyxcel:
If you ask me, na who ah go ask?

Okay let's do it this way, go back and ask the person above me since I have nothing to say. I think he knows a lot lipsrsealed

Lol
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Greenbullet(m): 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
eph12:
I think you should fast and pray for like 7 days and then God will reveal the answers to you. I don't think he's on nl though
you never see anything, when BABA G,go pm her just now na u go know.
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by locosis007(m): 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
muyoge:
The Bible says God has made all things for Himself even the wicked for the day of evil.(Prov 16:4

A lot of us would never appreciate God if there were no devil.

If there were no diseases,how would we know God can heal? If there were no death,how would we know God can raise the dead?

The existence of satan makes us appreciate God more because He is ever there to save us from the devil and when we are saved, a stronger love and bond is built between God and us.

Whether the devil exists or not,that doesn't matter anymore since there is that great love and bond between God and us.

If God is totality then God is both positive And negative. God is both Good and Evil.
TOTALITY

4 Likes

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
grin lolzz

Mr op, cant u see that everything na game ni?

Cant u see say everything was setup by God himself and watch us play?

Its like a computer programmer, that programs a computer to do certain things.... God is the programmer...

And he has set the program to crash at some point in time...

Satan sef dey part of the program grin

9 Likes

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Fabrepass(m): 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
lastbaff:

Bro, the simple answer to the first and second question is that God wants to test mankind.

For the third question.... The test will be worthless if those who obey God aren't rewarded and those who disobey aren't punished.

A good government loves and protects its citizens and provide their essential needs. Yet, it builds prison to be used by the same citizens. Why do you think it does that?

does it not sound so ridiculous that an 'omniscient' god needs to test his creatures and followers in order to know truth? You guys always make me laugh. The earlier you understand that bible stories are mere fables, the better for you.

11 Likes

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by vicchi12(f): 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
gabazin080:
though am a christian because i was born into a christian home. but some of this things now makes me start doubting God.
¤ Why didnt God kill satan from the beginning since he can see the future and knows satan is only going to bring trouble into the world and steal God'S people

¤ why did he put the forbidden fruit in the garden of eden when he knows its not good.

¤ why would an all loving God create hell when he asked us to forgive our offenders

The answer is sooo simple! Can't believe no one's been able to tell you a straight answer. Well, it's because God can not and doesn't destroy his creations. Just like he gives you and me free will, he does same with Satan. It's Satan that doesn't give a damm and wants to destroy right away. Satan presents you with no choice

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by joewhale: 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
God is the omniscient.
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Kingbuhari(m): 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
why did God give u chance to live after u sins against him in daily basis don't ask that dump question again
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by atoleybaba(m): 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
Vaxt:
na fact I need a mature man of God in the spirit to answer the question above
the answer dy jw.org

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by felaismyhero(m): 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
lastbaff:

hmm,very logical answer,ok,but the government does not have'eternal prisons'and Ur punishment is determined by d severity of ur offence,or does that mean our governments love us more than God

3 Likes

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by africanusvu(m): 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
Satan deciees who makes heaven at last.she is d chalange we need to face.the moutain b4 heaven.she holds d crown while we hold da cross.and wit da cros,u need to grab da crown frm old satan which nw givs u the ultimate ladder.yes .d ladder to heaven.and u must av d crown frm old satan b4 u get d ladder.yes.old satan is needed b4 we can make heaven.so God left him to do her work of leading us to paradise
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by LifestyleTonite: 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
ymee:
So marry did not cover her head?. hungry blogger
Yes. If no, then show me a Bible verse that says so.
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by saintCaligula(m): 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
Op if you must know..
GOD is GOD and the devil was and is too small and irrelevant for him to deal with and that is why he told angel Michael to deal with him and chase him out of heaven....
Believe you me that the devil is not what GOD is concern about, because his angels have and are still dealing with little Satan and his demons...
Lucifer was an Angel that God loved and that was why, even after luci rebelled against him, he decided to throw him and his demons away from heaven....
That's to show to you that he is a merciful Father....
He gave devil a chance to repent but devil was filled with hate and jealousy and this is why his son JESUS IS coming back again to end Lucifer ones and for all....
And by the way, the devil can only get you only if you follow his will, so when you mentioned suffering, GOD's people are not affected.

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by atoleybaba(m): 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
HAH:
There is a reason why God created us differently, some white, some black, some Christians some, some Muslims, some rich or some poor, some beautiful some ugly, some Godly and some satanic.

If God wanted he would have created everyone same race same language, same religion and rich.

My advice to you is do your best and leave the rest to God to judge on judgement day
point of correction....he created everyone same lang.....something happened later on that was when he scattered d languages
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by godquality: 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
gabazin080:
though am a christian because i was born into a christian home. but some of this things now makes me start doubting God.
¤ Why didnt God kill satan from the beginning since he can see the future and knows satan is only going to bring trouble into the world and steal God'S people

¤ why did he put the forbidden fruit in the garden of eden when he knows its not good.

¤ why would an all loving God create hell when he asked us to forgive our offenders

While we are at it with the why's....

Why did he do nothing while the Rwandan genocide was taking place?.
Why did he turn the other way when Boko Haram were killing raping and maiming people?.
Why is he doing nothing while politicians, top military officials judges, are pilfering our wealth while we have so many women and children dying of starvation in IDP camps?

So many why's with no answer.
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by misscall247: 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
gabazin080:
and have u prayed and fasted for 7 days and got the answer
u see ur life?.....common to fast 7days u are complaining

How u go know kwanu

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Fabrepass(m): 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
brudiga:
grin lolzz

Mr op, cant u see that everything na game ni?

Cant u see say everything was setup by God himself and watch us play?

Its like a computer programmer, that programs a computer to do certain things.... God is the programmer...

And he has set the program to crash at some point in time...

Satan sef dey part of the program grin

you are telling us that god is an incompetent nit wit which contradicts the notion that he is omnipotent and omniscient. What joy does he derive from embarking on a highly flawed programming?

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Greenbullet(m): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
Built2last:
Satan can't die because he is a disembodied spirit. Spirits don't die.

You can only bound them or cast them out sometimes into the abyss.

Christ did not kill any demon when he was on earth. He was casting out.

SATAN CAN DIE, HIS SPIRIT IS CREATED FROM ENERGY,ENERGY FROM GOD,GOD CAN EASILY WITHOUT BREAKING A SWEAT MAKE HIM TO CEASE FROM EXISTENCE AND JESUS WAS NOT JUST CASTING OUT HE WAS DESTROYING THE UNHOLY SPIRITS .
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by achorladey: 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
When the Bible tells of God’s judgment, the information provided may not answer our every question. God’s wisdom is seen even in what he chose to leave out of his Word. How so? The way in which the Bible is written serves to test what is in our heart. Hebrews 4:12 says: “The word [or, message] of God is alive and exerts power and is sharper than any two-edged sword and pierces even to the dividing of soul and spirit . . . and is able to discern thoughts and intentions of the heart.” The Bible’s message pierces deep, revealing our true thinking and motives. Those who read it with a critical heart are often stumbled by accounts that do not contain enough information to satisfy them. Such ones may even question whether God really is loving, wise, and just.
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Mrjo(m): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
U need consụlịñg bt to help u the fact u born in a christain home dose nt make u a christain
gabazin080:

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Bom4Real: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
Please read and surf the net about the Plan Of Salvation. U will get answers to ur questions
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by skeletine(m): 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
muyoge:
The Bible says God has made all things for Himself even the wicked for the day of evil.(Prov 16:4

A lot of us would never appreciate God if there were no devil.

If there were no diseases,how would we know God can heal? If there were no death,how would we know God can raise the dead?

The existence of satan makes us appreciate God more because He is ever there to save us from the devil and when we are saved, a stronger love and bond is built between God and us.

Whether the devil exists or not,that doesn't matter anymore since there is that great love and bond between God and us.
In essence, the devil is a part in the plot to 'bond' 'us' with god. Right?
The question I saw being asked up there is 'why send some people to eternal suffering for a plan that he and he alone made and executed?
What good god does that?

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by dreezybines: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
LifestyleTonite:
@OP

You've asked a very vital question that over 70% of Nigerian Christians and Muslims can't answer cos they don't have none for it.

Satan rebelled in heaven. He was able to deceive one third of the angels in heaven to follow him. That's about several billions of angels. He questioned God's authority and lied to the angels that they were better of on their own than with Yahweh. He led a revolution against God and wanted to usurp God and mount the throne. He wanted to rule.

Isaiah 14:13-14

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High."

Many angels believed in his words as he promised them better than what God gave them. That was how he was able to pull some of them to his side.

Revelations 12:3-4
Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth.

After he succeeded in pulling those stars to his side, he launched his rebellion.

Revelations 12:7-9

"Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.
But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him."

He got barnished from heaven. Now, your question asks to to know why God didn't destroy him as soon as inequity was found in him. If God had destroyed him immediately, all the angels including the ones that didn't listen to his lies would have felt God was silencing His opposition. So, to prove the devil wrong by showing the heavenly hosts that no one can rule better than Yahweh, God decided to let Lucifer rule the earth for the entire universe to see.

Since Satan has been ruling the world, there hasn't been peace.

1 John 5:9

"We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is Under the control of the EVIL ONE."

Now, all those angels that refuse to buy his lies can now see that the devil would have been a huge disaster if he had been allowed to rule heaven. If God had destroyed him the moment he chose to rebel, those angels would have thought Lucifer was right, that's why God quickly silenced him.

The billions of angels who stood by him are now the demons and principalities of darkness in this world today, while the One that remained loyal are the good and peaceful angels.

Imagine if PDP used all the power at their disposal to silence APC, the masses would have complained cos they thought they saw a hope in APC and all its promises. But now that APC, has gotten to power, we can now all see that they aren't competent enough.

The time for Satan's destruction is near cos Yahshua is coming.

https://lifestyletonight..co.id/2016/09/it-is-lie-mary-didnt-wear-hijab.html?m=1

God bless you abundantly in Jesus name...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Gives Lady 48 Strokes Of Cane, For Her To Get A Husband In Enugu / Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? / As A Christian, What Is Your Best Posture Or Position When Praying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.