Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? (24571 Views)

Why Did God Cast Satan From Heaven To Earth / Why Didnt God Kill Satan From The Onset? / Where Did Christians Get Their Concept Of Satan From ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by sonmvayina(m): 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
vicchi12:

The answer is sooo simple! Can't believe no one's been able to tell you a straight answer. Well, it's because God can not and doesn't destroy his creations. Just like he gives you and me free will, he does same with Satan. It's Satan that doesn't give a damm and wants to destroy right away. Satan presents you with no choice

in Genesis the word used is Elohim, which is plural and discribes the jewish pantheon..it is made up of 12 Gods. Satan is and has always been a part of God..The devil also is a member of that pantheon..it is lucifer( Inana, venus,aphrodite orMary the mother of jesus) that rose herself to the pantheon..The almighty sits at the top of the pantheon(psalm 82) and precides. He has the final say. they all come to take permission from the almighty before they do anything..the almighty God has the final say..good or bad.
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by crackjoor: 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
LifestyleTonite:
@OP

You've asked a very vital question that over 70% of Nigerian Christians and Muslims can't answer cos they don't have none for it.

Satan rebelled in heaven. He was able to deceive one third of the angels in heaven to follow him. That's about several billions of angels. He questioned God's authority and lied to the angels that they were better of on their own than with Yahweh. He led a revolution against God and wanted to usurp God and mount the throne. He wanted to rule.

Isaiah 14:13-14

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High."

Many angels believed in his words as he promised them better than what God gave them. That was how he was able to pull some of them to his side.

Revelations 12:3-4
Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth.

After he succeeded in pulling those stars to his side, he launched his rebellion.

Revelations 12:7-9

"Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.
But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him."

He got barnished from heaven. Now, your question asks to to know why God didn't destroy him as soon as inequity was found in him. If God had destroyed him immediately, all the angels including the ones that didn't listen to his lies would have felt God was silencing His opposition. So, to prove the devil wrong by showing the heavenly hosts that no one can rule better than Yahweh, God decided to let Lucifer rule the earth for the entire universe to see.

Since Satan has been ruling the world, there hasn't been peace.

1 John 5:9

"We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is Under the control of the EVIL ONE."

Now, all those angels that refuse to buy his lies can now see that the devil would have been a huge disaster if he had been allowed to rule heaven. If God had destroyed him the moment he chose to rebel, those angels would have thought Lucifer was right, that's why God quickly silenced him.

The billions of angels who stood by him are now the demons and principalities of darkness in this world today, while the One that remained loyal are the good and peaceful angels.

Imagine if PDP used all the power at their disposal to silence APC, the masses would have complained cos they thought they saw a hope in APC and all its promises. But now that APC, has gotten to power, we can now all see that they aren't competent enough.

The time for Satan's destruction is near cos Yahshua is coming.

kindly read a blog post that debunked the propaganda made by Muslims that Mary wore an hijab.

https://lifestyletonight..co.id/2016/09/it-is-lie-mary-didnt-wear-hijab.html?m=1

Nice analsis bro, but one thing i'm curious about is when did these all happen? is it before Man was created or after his creation. shalom!
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by AlanSugar(m): 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
Built2last:
Satan can't die because he is a disembodied spirit. Spirits don't die.

You can only bound them or cast them out sometimes into the abyss.

Christ did not kill any demon when he was on earth. He was casting out.

Are you sure about this, cus somewhere in the holy book, Christ did cast a certain demon from a certain person, into a certain herd of swine and the certain herd of swine did run into a certain river and all got perished in the river. So tell me, did the demon not perish with the herd of swine?!
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Bollinger(m): 6:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
lastbaff:

Bro, the simple answer to the first and second question is that God wants to test mankind.

For the third question.... The test will be worthless if those who obey God aren't rewarded and those who disobey aren't punished.

A good government loves and protects its citizens and provide their essential needs. Yet, it builds prison to be used by the same citizens. Why do you think it does that?

Test mankind. For what purpose? So, you can allow your children who you love to suffer immeasurably just because you want to test them. Not only that, send them to an eternal bonfire if they fail the test. Bros, that argument makes no sense. Why? No one asked to be born in the first place.
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by tayo666: 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
There is no God guys, everything from from your precious Bible has been debunked by evolution, basic common sense historians and astronomy, I can go on listing why God doesn't exist but I frankly don't have the time, the only reason you believe is because thats what you ve been told all your life, I mean out of 10000 religion, u honestly think yours is the right one, what of people who lived 10000 years ago, are they going to hell to because they didn't live to meet Jesus, fucking morons

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by AlanSugar(m): 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
mem88:
smiley Same question goes back to uuuu too. Why didn't God kill u the moment u committed sin, y didn't he send u to hell, why is he giving u million chances upon chances?
Answer: Our God is a patient God. learn to be patient as well cause it pays a lot. At the end he knows he will win!!! this isn't the right time to deal with satan. When the time comes, u will be shock to see that EVERYTHING happens for a reason. byeeeeeeeeeeee!gringringrin

Is he now Satan, else why are you equating him with satan? The question borders on Satan and why God didn't neutralise him for the sake of peaceful coexistence between you, me and the op? Pls pay attention to details.
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by mychelyte(m): 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
The perfect answer to the question

muyoge:
The Bible says God has made all things for Himself even the wicked for the day of evil.(Prov 16:4

A lot of us would never appreciate God if there were no devil.

If there were no diseases,how would we know God can heal? If there were no death,how would we know God can raise the dead?

The existence of satan makes us appreciate God more because He is ever there to save us from the devil and when we are saved, a stronger love and bond is built between God and us.

Whether the devil exists or not,that doesn't matter anymore since there is that great love and bond between God and us.
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by LifestyleTonite: 6:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
crackjoor:

Nice analsis bro, but one thing i'm curious about is when did these all happen? is it before Man was created or after his creation. shalom!
He sinned before man was created. And when man was created, he frequently came to earth to deceive mankind. But now, he's permanently on earth and its airspace.

The war that banished him happened immediately after Christ Yahshua ascended to heaven, cos it was with his precious blood they used in defeating the Satan the dragon and chased him away from heaven.

Revelation 12:7-12 New International Version (NIV)
Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.
But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.
Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say:
“Now have come the salvation and the power
and the kingdom of our God,
and the authority of his Messiah.
For the accuser of our brothers and sisters,
who accuses them before our God day and night,
has been hurled down.
They triumphed over him 11
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
Therefore rejoice, you heavens 12
and you who dwell in them!
But woe to the earth and the sea,
because the devil has gone down to you!
He is filled with fury,
because he knows that his time is short.”
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by AreaFada2: 6:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
lastbaff:

Bro, the simple answer to the first and second question is that God wants to test mankind.

For the third question.... The test will be worthless if those who obey God aren't rewarded and those who disobey aren't punished.

A good government loves and protects its citizens and provide their essential needs. Yet, it builds prison to be used by the same citizens. Why do you think it does that?

First bolded, if govt was to deliberately put temptation in your way just to test you, it would be unfair and maybe even illegal.

The second bolded, govt is not perfect and infinitely benevolent like God, so human acts can be expected to be so. But if being tested constantly is normal, why did Jesus include in the Lord's Prayer: Lead us not into temptation? Does it mean that God can deliberately lead us into temptation unless we pray hard against it?

Even an imperfect parent would very naturally keep temptation out of their children's way.

I think there is more to the scripture that we can never understand. People trying to use human logic to say they understand it "with help of the holy spirit" are on a long thing.
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by drnoel: 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
gabazin080:
though am a christian because i was born into a christian home. but some of this things now makes me start doubting God.
¤ Why didnt God kill satan from the beginning since he can see the future and knows satan is only going to bring trouble into the world and steal God'S people

¤ why did he put the forbidden fruit in the garden of eden when he knows its not good.

¤ why would an all loving God create hell when he asked us to forgive our offenders

It was a special mischievous attempt to tempt u.
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Stevebamdex(m): 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
LifestyleTonite:
@OP

You've asked a very vital question that over 70% of Nigerian Christians and Muslims can't answer cos they don't have none for it.

Satan rebelled in heaven. He was able to deceive one third of the angels in heaven to follow him. That's about several billions of angels. He questioned God's authority and lied to the angels that they were better of on their own than with Yahweh. He led a revolution against God and wanted to usurp God and mount the throne. He wanted to rule.

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

Many angels believed in his words as he promised them better than what God gave them. That was how he was able to pull some of them to his side.

Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth.

After he succeeded in pulling those stars to his side, he launched his rebellion.

"Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.
But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him."

He got barnished from heaven. Now, your question asks to to know why God didn't destroy him as soon as inequity was found in him. If God had destroyed him immediately, all the angels including the ones that didn't listen to his lies would have felt God was silencing His opposition. So, to prove the devil wrong by showing the heavenly hosts that no one can rule better than Yahweh, God decided to let Lucifer rule the earth for the entire universe to see.

"We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is Under the control of the EVIL ONE."

Now, all those angels that refuse to buy his lies can now see that the devil would have been a huge disaster if he had been allowed to rule heaven. If God had destroyed him the moment he chose to rebel, those angels would have thought Lucifer was right, that's why God quickly silenced him.

The billions of angels who stood by him are now the demons and principalities of darkness in this world today, while the One that remained loyal are the good and peaceful angels.

Imagine if PDP used all the power at their disposal to silence APC, the masses would have complained cos they thought they saw a hope in APC and all its promises. But now that APC, has gotten to power, we can now all see that they aren't competent enough.

kindly read a blog post that debunked the propaganda made by Muslims that Mary wore an hijab.

https://lifestyletonight..co.id/2016/09/it-is-lie-mary-didnt-wear-hijab.html?m=1
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
LifestyleTonite:
I don't think you read it from the Bible.
so they have the power to either obey or disobey God?
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Built2last: 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
Greenbullet:
SATAN CAN DIE, HIS SPIRIT IS CREATED FROM ENERGY,ENERGY FROM GOD,GOD CAN EASILY WITHOUT BREAKING A SWEAT MAKE HIM TO CEASE FROM EXISTENCE AND JESUS WAS NOT JUST CASTING OUT HE WAS DESTROYING THE UNHOLY SPIRITS .

Can I get a scripture to back this claim
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Built2last: 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
franugo:

e clear say u dey watch too much hollywood movies

Why don't you come up with scriptures to oppose my position than sound naughty
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
gabazin080:
though am a christian because i was born into a christian home. but some of this things now makes me start doubting God.
¤ Why didnt God kill satan from the beginning since he can see the future and knows satan is only going to bring trouble into the world and steal God'S people

¤ why did he put the forbidden fruit in the garden of eden when he knows its not good.

¤ why would an all loving God create hell when he asked us to forgive our offenders

Chairman, I'm so happy you asked this question. I have asked some clergies but there answers ain't satisfying. Make I read comments first.
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by jay5iveee: 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
God didn't kill satan from the begining because he needed to separate the likes of satan from mankind.
He puts the forbidden fruits in the garden of eden so as to test adam and his wife and also prove to them they were not obedient.
He created hell for the sake of Devil and his companions among mankind. God left us with two clear choices wch is either to go in the way of God and end up in the paradise or go in the way of devil and end up in the hell....chikenah!
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by kingmexy1997(m): 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
gabazin080:

My guy listen let me explain to you,God is a God of principle,the said I've set my principles above me,what am trying to say Satan is roaming earth freely not because of God is weak,but because even the devil has a purpose his roaming freely,the bible said he will be judged on the last day....Pls don't let this thoughts pull away from God in this last days pls
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by kingmexy1997(m): 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
gabazin080:

My guy listen let me explain to you,God is a God of principle,the said I've set my principles above me,what am trying to say Satan is roaming earth freely not because of God is weak,but because even the devil has a purpose his roaming freely,the bible said he will be judged on the last day....Pls don't let this thoughts pull away from God in this last days pls
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by LifestyleTonite: 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
Movingcoil:
so they have the power to either obey or disobey God?
yes
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by oyetpel(m): 6:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
HAH:
There is a reason why God created us differently, some white, some black, some Christians some, some Muslims, some rich or some poor, some beautiful some ugly, some Godly and some satanic.

If God wanted he would have created everyone same race same language, same religion and rich.

My advice to you is do your best and leave the rest to God to judge on judgement day
Same language was spoken before. But through the same language, the world was united, and they planned and built a very tall tower, so that they can see the person that lives upstairs in the atmosphere. Gen 11 vs 1-9. Verses 6-7 says.... 6 The Lord said, “If as one
people speaking the same language they have begun to
do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible
for them. 7 Come, let us go down and confuse their
language so they will not understand each other.”
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Slimpotter(m): 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
LifestyleTonite:
@OP

Ur points are straightforward and well detailed Bt likening same to d Nigerian political sphere is an aberration of ur sense of reasoning
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by LifestyleTonite: 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
Slimpotter:

Ur points are straightforward and well detailed Bt likening same to d Nigerian political sphere is an aberration of ur sense of reasoning
I just used that as an analogy for simpler understanding.
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Hotfella(m): 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
Okay God loves us. Fine. Fight burst out for heaven because devil cause trouble ( I wonder whether man deve was actually listening to cause trouble by lil kesh) After the trouble, God sent him down here with all his goons. (Again he must have been jamming to Awon goons mi) God know say dis guy na bad guy and if dem leave am for heaven e go scatter everywhere e con send am to us to deceive us and mislead us then punish us again if we follow am! Haba! This is just like setting a trap for a child and then prepare serious punishment for dat child if he falls into it. Doesn't sound fair oo. God sha know best.
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by lookingfly: 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
LifestyleTonite:
@OP

but y the earth, y not Jupiter or Pluto? Or where these planets not present at that time?
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by flamingREED(m): 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
gabazin080:

¤

Longerthroath is the thing that is not good.

Did he create the fruit for you to eat?
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Hotfella(m): 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
lookingfly:
but y the earth, y not Jupiter or Pluto? Or where these planets not present at that time?

Abi oo. It's like man has been set up from the very beginning going by these theories.

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Wilgrea7(m): 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
Vicktomaniaa:
[color=#990000][/color]must you talk

me and you dey quarrel?
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by LifestyleTonite: 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
lookingfly:
The purpose of banishing him to earth is for him to rule it so that the entire universe can see how much of an awful ruler he would have been if he were to rule heaven.
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by orunto27: 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
The Difference between Heaven and Earth.
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by xtopher92(m): 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
I think we are getting it wrong. God loves mankind but something happened that God will just allow it.
Devil rebelled against God and he challenged Him of his authority as the Sovereign and Almighty.
If God kill Satan at that day all the Angels will not know that God is right.
Satan said God cannot be God over all. Satan constructed his own government in heaven but God told him that Heaven is my place you cannot rule here. Devil fought Gid's angels but he failed.
Then he was sent to the earth.
You will as me "why did God sent him to the Earth since he knew who satan is?"
Like I told you, God is love. He love everybody everything he created. Devil was perfect but he was jealous and he was filled with pride.
Devil was not devil. He was an angel that God created to enjoy life forever but he chose to become his Creator's enemy.
When devil got to the earth he tried to confused and convinced Eve and Eve convinced her husband Adam. They were perfect to think right to choose who they will obey but they obey Satan .
Since then Satan has been ruling mankind.

But you will ask me that "but God knows that all this will happen"
Yes he knew! Thats why he provided an atonement for man kind even before he created them. John the baptist said John 1:29 ....Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
That's why prophets have prophesied that he is coming.
Bible confirmed this so also Quaran say so. Jesus was born miraculously.
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by jossytech(m): 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
[quote author=gabazin080 post=50622822]though am a christian because i was born into a christian home. but some of this things now makes me start doubting God.

¤ why would an all loving God create hell when he asked us to forgive our offenders[/quote

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This answer it -
How did evil begin?

God has allowed men to rule for long enough to demonstrate that they cannot resolve mankind’s problems
Evil began on earth when Satan told the first lie. Satan was originally a perfect angel, but “he did not stand fast in the truth.” (John 8:44) He developed a desire for worship that rightly belongs only to God. Satan lied to the first woman, Eve, and persuaded her to obey him instead of God. Adam joined Eve in disobeying God. Adam’s decision led to suffering and death.—Read Genesis 3:1-6, 19.

When Satan suggested that Eve disobey God, he was starting a rebellion against God’s sovereignty, or position as Most High. The majority of mankind have joined Satan in rejecting God as their Ruler. Thus, Satan has become “the ruler of the world.”—Read John 14:30; 1 John 5:19.

2. Was God’s creation defective?
All of God’s works are perfect. The humans and angels whom God created were capable of obeying God perfectly. (Deuteronomy 32:4, 5) God created us with the freedom to choose between doing good and doing evil. That freedom gives us a way to express love for God.—Read James 1:13-15; 1 John 5:3.

3. Why has God allowed suffering until now?
For a limited time, Jehovah has allowed rebellion against his sovereignty. Why? To show that no effort to rule without him benefits people. (Ecclesiastes 7:29; 8:9) After 6,000 years of human history, the evidence is clear. Human rulers have failed to eliminate war, crime, injustice, or disease.—Read Jeremiah 10:23; Romans 9:17.

In contrast to human rulership, God’s rule benefits those who accept it. (Isaiah 48:17, 18) Soon, Jehovah will bring all human government to an end. Only people who choose to be ruled by God will inhabit the earth.—Isaiah 11:9; Read Daniel 2:44.

4. What does God’s patience allow us to do?
Satan claimed that no one would serve Jehovah out of unselfish love. Would you like to disprove that lie? You can! God’s patience allows all of us to show whether we favor rule by God or rule by man. We indicate our choice by the way we live.—Read Job 1:8-12; Proverbs 27:11.

5. How can we choose God as our Ruler?
People studying the Bible
Our choices reveal whether we want God as our Ruler
We can choose God as our Ruler by seeking out and practicing true worship based on God’s Word, the Bible. (John 4:23) We can reject Satan as our ruler by keeping out of politics and war, as Jesus did.—Read John 17:14.

Satan uses his power to promote immoral, harmful practices. When we reject such practices, some friends and relatives may ridicule or oppose us. (1 Peter 4:3, 4) So we face a choice. Will we associate with people who love God? Will we obey his wise and loving laws? If we do, we prove that Satan lied when he claimed that under pressure no one would do as God says.—Read 1 Corinthians 6:9, 10; 15:33.

God’s love for mankind guarantees that evil and suffering will end. Those who demonstrate that they believe this will enjoy life on earth forever.—Read John 3:16.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rev Fr John Adeyi Buried In Otukpo (PIX) / TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates / Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.