Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? (24569 Views)

Why Did God Cast Satan From Heaven To Earth / Why Didnt God Kill Satan From The Onset? / Where Did Christians Get Their Concept Of Satan From ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by femi4: 8:02am On Oct 31, 2016
gabazin080:

u just shot yourself in the leg with the examples u wrote up there.
how will u win souls if u gave this examples, who will accept God who watch and allow evil happen to his people and not help save them from the evil
Why don't you asked those souls won whether they didn't see all that and still gave their lives to God.

When it comes to God, its not about using logic or human reasoning, Its an ENCOUNTER. No one can save a soul by WORKS......Salvation is by the spirit.
Like I said earlier, you are not a Christian by going to church or because your parent are Christian. The salvation of your parent can't save you. You are only practicing RELIGION.

Without an ENCOUNTER, you are not CHRIST LIKE

The Hebrews went into the Fire with this saying: Even if our God whim we serve failed to save us

He's the God that can SAVE and KILL

I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion on

In other words, you can't question his JUDGEMENT.

Can a clay say to the potter: Why do you made me like this?

He is the ALMIGHTY!

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by gabazin080(m): 8:44am On Oct 31, 2016
femi4:
Why don't you asked those souls won whether they didn't see all that and still gave their lives to God.

When it comes to God, its not about using logic or human reasoning, Its an ENCOUNTER. No one can save a soul by WORKS......Salvation is by the spirit.
Like I said earlier, you are not a Christian by going to church or because your parent are Christian. The salvation of your parent can't save you. You are only practicing RELIGION.

Without an ENCOUNTER, you are not CHRIST LIKE

The Hebrews went into the Fire with this saying: Even if our God whim we serve failed to save us

He's the God that can SAVE and KILL

I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion on

In other words, you can't question his JUDGEMENT.

Can a clay say to the potter: Why do you made me like this?

He is the ALMIGHTY!
a loving God chooses who to bless and who not.
what pleasure does he get watching his people die and save some
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 31, 2016
I was in the same situation as you sometimes back until I met the JWs and I got truly satysfying answers
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by mecussey(m): 10:01am On Oct 31, 2016
gabazin080:
though am a christian because i was born into a christian home. but some of this things now makes me start doubting God.
¤ Why didnt God kill satan from the beginning since he can see the future and knows satan is only going to bring trouble into the world and steal God'S people

¤ why did he put the forbidden fruit in the garden of eden when he knows its not good.

¤ why would an all loving God create hell when he asked us to forgive our offenders

Sometimes I think human beings are fallen angels that are undergoing screening on earth. For God not killing satan, sometimes you have to trust your right hand man and enthrust some certain things into his care. If the devil was mortal, he will not survive around God therefore he was also made immortal.
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by denitro(m): 11:11am On Oct 31, 2016
For it must needs be, that there is an opposition in all things. If not so,
righteousness could not be brought to pass, neither wickedness,
neither holiness nor misery, neither good nor bad.
Wherefore, all things must needs be a compound in one; wherefore, if it
should be one body it must needs remain as dead, having no life neither death,
nor corruption nor incorruption, happiness nor misery, neither sense nor
insensibility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Joe4real1988(m): 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
LifestyleTonite:
@OP

You've asked a very vital question that over 70% of Nigerian Christians and Muslims can't answer cos they don't have none for it.

Satan rebelled in heaven. He was able to deceive one third of the angels in heaven to follow him. That's about several billions of angels. He questioned God's authority and lied to the angels that they were better of on their own than with Yahweh. He led a revolution against God and wanted to usurp God and mount the throne. He wanted to rule.

Isaiah 14:13-14

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High."

Many angels believed in his words as he promised them better than what God gave them. That was how he was able to pull some of them to his side.

Revelations 12:3-4
Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth.

After he succeeded in pulling those stars to his side, he launched his rebellion.

Revelations 12:7-9

"Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.
But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him."

He got barnished from heaven. Now, your question asks to to know why God didn't destroy him as soon as inequity was found in him. If God had destroyed him immediately, all the angels including the ones that didn't listen to his lies would have felt God was silencing His opposition. So, to prove the devil wrong by showing the heavenly hosts that no one can rule better than Yahweh, God decided to let Lucifer rule the earth for the entire universe to see.

Since Satan has been ruling the world, there hasn't been peace.

1 John 5:9

"We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is Under the control of the EVIL ONE."

Now, all those angels that refuse to buy his lies can now see that the devil would have been a huge disaster if he had been allowed to rule heaven. If God had destroyed him the moment he chose to rebel, those angels would have thought Lucifer was right, that's why God quickly silenced him.

The billions of angels who stood by him are now the demons and principalities of darkness in this world today, while the One that remained loyal are the good and peaceful angels.

Imagine if PDP used all the power at their disposal to silence APC, the masses would have complained cos they thought they saw a hope in APC and all its promises. But now that APC, has gotten to power, we can now all see that they aren't competent enough.

The time for Satan's destruction is near cos Yahshua is coming.

kindly read a blog post that debunked the propaganda made by Muslims that Mary wore an hijab.

https://lifestyletonight..co.id/2016/09/it-is-lie-mary-didnt-wear-hijab.html?m=1
My broda u jst answd d quests as asked. Nt dese "I too sabi" answering Wat dey don't knw. Tnks bro
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Tobitrueman(m): 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2016
hungryboy:
Oga why actor go kill badman before film end nah?,
Nobody go dey pay to watch him movies again nah
Badman must dey alive, without that,
There will be no need for actor nah

Gham!!
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by akintom(m): 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
gabazin080:
though am a christian because i was born into a christian home. but some of this things now makes me start doubting God.
¤ Why didnt God kill satan from the beginning since he can see the future and knows satan is only going to bring trouble into the world and steal God'S people

¤ why did he put the forbidden fruit in the garden of eden when he knows its not good.

¤ why would an all loving God create hell when he asked us to forgive our offenders

Because God idea is a badly cast horror script.

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Tobitrueman(m): 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2016
LifestyleTonite:
@OP

You've asked a very vital question that over 70% of Nigerian Christians and Muslims can't answer cos they don't have none for it.

Satan rebelled in heaven. He was able to deceive one third of the angels in heaven to follow him. That's about several billions of angels. He questioned God's authority and lied to the angels that they were better of on their own than with Yahweh. He led a revolution against God and wanted to usurp God and mount the throne. He wanted to rule.

Isaiah 14:13-14

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High."

Many angels believed in his words as he promised them better than what God gave them. That was how he was able to pull some of them to his side.

Revelations 12:3-4
Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth.

After he succeeded in pulling those stars to his side, he launched his rebellion.

Revelations 12:7-9

"Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.
But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him."

He got barnished from heaven. Now, your question asks to to know why God didn't destroy him as soon as inequity was found in him. If God had destroyed him immediately, all the angels including the ones that didn't listen to his lies would have felt God was silencing His opposition. So, to prove the devil wrong by showing the heavenly hosts that no one can rule better than Yahweh, God decided to let Lucifer rule the earth for the entire universe to see.

Since Satan has been ruling the world, there hasn't been peace.

1 John 5:9

"We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is Under the control of the EVIL ONE."

Now, all those angels that refuse to buy his lies can now see that the devil would have been a huge disaster if he had been allowed to rule heaven. If God had destroyed him the moment he chose to rebel, those angels would have thought Lucifer was right, that's why God quickly silenced him.

The billions of angels who stood by him are now the demons and principalities of darkness in this world today, while the One that remained loyal are the good and peaceful angels.

Imagine if PDP used all the power at their disposal to silence APC, the masses would have complained cos they thought they saw a hope in APC and all its promises. But now that APC, has gotten to power, we can now all see that they aren't competent enough.

The time for Satan's destruction is near cos Yahshua is coming.

kindly read a blog post that debunked the propaganda made by Muslims that Mary wore an hijab.

https://lifestyletonight..co.id/2016/09/it-is-lie-mary-didnt-wear-hijab.html?m=1

This is the best so far.
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
gabazin080:

God did not create Satan knowing he would come to rebel.

God chose not to kill him cause he challenged His Universal Sovereignty. He questioned Gods way of ruling. Killing him won't have answered the challenge. Time was needed to know whose rulership is better.

The fruit is not bad. God kept it there to reinforce in there mind His right to determine right and wrong for them. And for them to show how much they want Him to rule them.

He didn't create hellfire. No one is going to hellfire.

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ayatullah:

You mean Satan cannot be stoned to death? grin........but some of your pastors do box and wrestle with Satan. That means they are LIARS! shocked

Apparently you belong to the cartoon world

You're not worth my time
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by UyiIredia(m): 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
They say the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom but I'm beginning.to think the fear of God is the beginning of foolishness going by the answers Christians gave here.
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
gabazin080:
and have u prayed and fasted for 7 days and got the answer
Its simple; God is only giving him a chance to apply his theory.he claimed he could be b better ruler and God gave him a chance to rule.remember the angels are watching.
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by TheAlchemist: 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
sirusX:

Hmmm....this brings another question to mind
"If angels had their freedom in heaven, does it mean there can still be sin in heaven?"

I'm just asking for the fun of it smiley

A very good and interesting question...

I will like to take it further after the devil is banished to hell inclusive of those who refused to repent of their sinful nature...
I assume free will will still remain, so what stops another rebellion from happening?
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Mememan: 6:51am On Nov 01, 2016
eph12:
I think you should fast and pray for like 7 days and then God will reveal the answers to you. I don't think he's on nl though
stupid suggestion
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Slimpotter(m): 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
LifestyleTonite:
I just used that as an analogy for simpler understanding.
So pls tel me hw does it relate to d mismanagement of funds nd tax payers moni by d previous government or do u tink its all a ruse by d APC government
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by gabazin080(m): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
B925ZATQREZTC-1260290
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Fabrepass(m): 9:12am On Nov 05, 2016
kodded:

you will be a pastor in future smiley

for your dream.
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by flexis(m): 11:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
Cos d remaining angels in heaven wud hv served Him in fear nd nt out of love nd He didnt want dat cos He is a God of love
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by waldigit: 2:11am On Nov 06, 2016
gabazin080:

To really get to know that you need the decoder from the Holy Spirit. But if you can't get one wait until we see God for interactive session.
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by otemanuduno: 8:12am On Nov 06, 2016
gabazin080:

Because Yahweh isn't GOD but he is Satan himself. The ALMIGHTY GOD doesn't have all the cumbersomeness of Yahweh and Allah the devils.

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by theoriginalgood: 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
You want to know why God didn’t kill Satan from the onset? Because he simply couldn’t. Shock?

In our world today, it is obvious that “bad” exists. There is a battle between good and bad. The winner of this battle is obvious. Good will win, it’s just a matter of time. Goodness should have won at the origin, but it is clear that “bad” actually has some power. This power is what is keeping Satan alive.

Now even you the curious, want to know something? The only way you will not end up in hell is if you are God Himself. See Mark 10:18.

People die because they’re bad. Some do “good” things and are even called good samaritans or whatever. The reality is that all humanity is bad. This large number of bad beings carries a heavy weight that is preventing God from deleting bad from existence. It’s harsh but that’s the reality. You think God’s work is complete? Not yet.

John 8:32
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by orunto27: 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
That we may know the difference between Peace and the lack of Peace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rev Fr John Adeyi Buried In Otukpo (PIX) / Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? / TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.