Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,990 members, 7,806,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Your Once Virgin Girl Friend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Once Virgin Girl Friend. (677 Views)

When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? / How A Virgin Girl Could Land You In Jail ( Pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Once Virgin Girl Friend. by Oye50(m): 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2009
Now naija fellows, lets see dis together. You have a girl friend who is a virgin n both of u promised to keep the virginity till marriage. All of a sudden, something happened n d young lady was raped by some sets of unknown guys. At the end of the day, she got pregnant. When u get to know all the story, ll u still go ahead to marry her?
Re: Your Once Virgin Girl Friend. by mrperfect(m): 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2009
Although is not her fault, but with that pregnancy i won't marry her.
Re: Your Once Virgin Girl Friend. by AniLee(f): 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2009
different strokes for different folks. Some men can accomodate that, some cant. Just depends on each individual. Some can live with the fact, some may be haunted by it for the rest of their lives.
Re: Your Once Virgin Girl Friend. by galatico(m): 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2009
I'll rather have her abort the pregancy, cuz if she gives birth to that child, the ghost would forever hunt her .
Re: Your Once Virgin Girl Friend. by oakman: 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2009
mrperfect:

Although is not her fault, but with that pregnancy i won't marry her.

Remember this is the same girl u said u love. If can not marry her cos of that then u don't really love her from the beginning.
The best u should do as one who really proclaim love for her to the point of deciding spending the rest of your life with her, is to get her terminate the pregnancy, test her for HIV and STDs, support her so that she get over the psychological trauma. Like u rightly pointed out, it is not her fault.
Re: Your Once Virgin Girl Friend. by mrperfect(m): 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2009
Yes, I understand, but my feelings to her will never be the same. there is no need covering it upĀ  neither am i going to abort any babe.
I think God will understand my judgment.
Re: Your Once Virgin Girl Friend. by Spyker: 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2009
What a pity, that girl must be suffering a lot. Loosing her virginity in such a cruel way and almost loosing the man she loves cry cry cry
I'm am really shocked, i can't imaging myself in such a situation, it is painful.

The truth is that my reaction in this forum may not be true, since emotion is a major factor here, but i know that i will hurt those bloody motherfuckers rapists and castrate them if possible.
Rape is not an acceptable behaviour.

Poster, i think you owe the girl two majors things. One is to help her overcome the trauma by showing her love, do not tell her you won't marry her (if that is your intention), show her all the love you can, if after she has overcome her trauma and you decide to tell her that you won't marry her based on the present situation, she will be in a position then understand you without a serious negative impact on her.
Secondly, get her opinion first on the issue of the baby, DO NOT force her into abortion (which she might opt for given how the baby came about).
Re: Your Once Virgin Girl Friend. by Abbeycity4(f): 11:03am On Oct 28, 2009
spyker has said it all

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like It When She Does Not Rock With You? / Confused Help / Can't Ladies Be Ever Faithful 2 Their Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.