Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,817 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Who Should Get A Car First?? Me Or My Mum? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Should Get A Car First?? Me Or My Mum? (1168 Views)

Is It Okay For My Mum To Send Money And Food To My Married Sister ?? / I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) / My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Get A Car First?? Me Or My Mum? by tirex(m): 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
I sincerely appreciate the efforts of my Mum(Single Parent) towards my upbringing...

But an issue has always plagued me.
When one starts earning well enough to afford a car..Who would it be right to buy a car for first..
Myself or my Mum??

I need our contributions please....
Re: Who Should Get A Car First?? Me Or My Mum? by afanide: 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
You didnt tell us if you are married yet or single. That way we can provide perfect answer as being married has a lot of factors to be considered here....

If you are still single and not planning marriage any sooner, why not?

This is the perfect time to gift ur mum a car.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Get A Car First?? Me Or My Mum? by MMotimo: 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
The person that needs it more
The person that can afford the maintenance of the vehicle

3 Likes

Re: Who Should Get A Car First?? Me Or My Mum? by DickDastardly(m): 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
Start from your grand mom grin
Re: Who Should Get A Car First?? Me Or My Mum? by Acidosis(m): 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
tirex:
I sincerely appreciate the efforts of my Mum(Single Parent) towards my upbringing...

But an issue has always plagued me.

When one starts earning well enough to afford a car ..Who would it be right to buy a car for first..

Myself or my Mum??
I need our contributions please....

Start earning well first... nobody will tell you what to do.

2 Likes

Re: Who Should Get A Car First?? Me Or My Mum? by tirex(m): 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
afanide:
You didnt tell us if you are married yet or single. That way we can provide perfect answer as being married has a lot of factors to be considered here....

If you are still single and not planning marriage any sooner, why not?

This is the perfect time to gift ur mum a car.

I aint married yet...Still some 3 or 4 years time...
Re: Who Should Get A Car First?? Me Or My Mum? by tirex(m): 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
MMotimo:
The person that needs it more The person that can afford the maintenance of the vehicle
I think this is a better angle of looking at it.... Thanks
Re: Who Should Get A Car First?? Me Or My Mum? by tirex(m): 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
DickDastardly:
Start from your grand mom grin
Mufu!!!!
Re: Who Should Get A Car First?? Me Or My Mum? by thorpido(m): 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
You could gift your mum the car since you are single and is not ready to settle yet.However,can your mum afford to maintain the car?
Re: Who Should Get A Car First?? Me Or My Mum? by tirex(m): 5:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
thorpido:
You could gift your mum the car since you are single and is not ready to settle yet.However,can your mum afford to maintain the car?

Hmn....She can't fully maintain it...
Re: Who Should Get A Car First?? Me Or My Mum? by thorpido(m): 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
tirex:

Hmn....She can't fully maintain it...
Then buy the car and keep it.Just make it available for her to use when there's a need for it.
Re: Who Should Get A Car First?? Me Or My Mum? by tirex(m): 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
thorpido:
Then buy the car and keep it.Just make it available for her to use when there's a need for it.

Thanks Bro, I thought the same thing too

But needed a second opinion...
Re: Who Should Get A Car First?? Me Or My Mum? by Dyt(f): 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
When I had the means to buy
I got for my mum
Her name on the particulars and everything
I use it anytime I want
More like its mine
Re: Who Should Get A Car First?? Me Or My Mum? by tirex(m): 11:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
Dyt:
When I had the means to buy I got for my mum Her name on the particulars and everything I use it anytime I want More like its mine
That's a viable option too...thanks

(1) (Reply)

UK May Welcome ‘Baby With Two Mothers’ Before End Of 2017 - Concise News / Pls Am Calling On Well Meaning Nigerians To Come To Our Aid / How Do I Explain That My Uncle Is My Son’s Father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.