Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Using Compass To Determine The Direction Of Kibla, How Effective Is It? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Using Compass To Determine The Direction Of Kibla, How Effective Is It? (458 Views)

How To Inculcate Effective Leadership Skills In Your Child / Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades / How Do We Determine If Allah Love Us? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Using Compass To Determine The Direction Of Kibla, How Effective Is It? by OLAJADON: 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
A scholar once came to my mosque one day and I noticed he place something on the floor which is a compass when it was time for asri, instead of him to face the kibla which the congregation where facing he did not but turned to where his compass was pointing to.
Then I begin to ask my self his is compass more accurate than the kibla we facing?, is he the only one practising the right Islam or he is just involving his own innovation in Islam? Is it that the people that built the mosque are ignorant of the rightful place the kibla is facing?
So house what your view on this, using compass to determine the kibla in a already built musjid, is it the best?

(1) (Reply)

Who's Your Favourite? / Does Allah Hate Evil? / Ramadan Is Approaching, What's Allah Doing To Stop This Virus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.