Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) (83560 Views)

Apostle Suleman Embarrassed In Canada Church Service. Photos / See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic / Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 6:35am On Nov 02, 2016
luluosas:
People committing suicide now and blaming President Buhari, what have you done about it?

Please make sure you empty your bank account every month for MMM.
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by luluosas(m): 7:00am On Nov 02, 2016
Ask yourself: What has your response got to do with the question I asked you?
kingthreat:

Please make sure you empty your bank account every month for MMM.
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 10:38am On Nov 02, 2016
luluosas:
Ask yourself: What has your response got to do with the question I asked you?

Come sniff my balls
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by loswhite(m): 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2016
banttieman:

I will remind you of your dumbness soon.
keep praying and fasting...lol
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by luluosas(m): 2:45am On Nov 03, 2016
May God have mercy on you.
kingthreat:

Come sniff my balls
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
banttieman:

I will remind you of your dumbness soon.

Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
loswhite:
keep praying and fasting...lol

I told u I will remind you of your dumbness.

Congratulations dumb fellow.

I hope you're still alive to even read this.
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by loswhite(m): 10:47am On Dec 18, 2016
banttieman:

I told u I will remind you of your dumbness.

Congratulations dumb fellow.

I hope you're still alive to even read this.
you are a goat. I have made so much money than u will ever make in your life. Now you know I am alive and happy and still proud to be a member of MMM. Dumb fellow you can hug a transformer
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by collinsfhk(m): 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
Jeremiah 50:6 My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace. 50:7 All that found them have devoured them: and their adversaries said, We offend not, because they have sinned against the LORD, the habitation of justice, even the LORD, the hope of their fathers

Philippians 3:17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample. 3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: 3:19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

Considering the above, what do you expect.
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
loswhite:
you are a goat. I have made so much money than u will ever make in your life. Now you know I am alive and happy and still proud to be a member of MMM. Dumb fellow you can hug a transformer

I was expecting u to say u ve made all the money in the vault of the bank of england.

Laughing at a slowpoke like u. Suicidal animal.
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by Jennyeck: 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
Please who is into this rocket prime investment. For the past one week plus now their site have not been working...I am concerned because my money is there is this how they used to? Please help.
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by dagok(f): 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
[/b]Hello my fellow Mavrodian.....If you have any problem or issue with your MMM ACCOUNT or You want to CHANGE YOUR GUIDER to someone that will be there for you and pick your call all the time and attend to you if you have any issue with your MMM ACCOUNT....CHAT ME UP ON 08132355293.....I WILL ATTEND TO ANY ISSUE AND QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE WITH MMM......MMM IS NOT CRASH we are coming back fully on or before JANUARY 14th......CHAT ON WHATSAAP 08132355283....GUIDER CEO.[b]
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by Zedoo(m): 8:12am On Dec 30, 2016
@silverdam bros. I saw ur mail but cant access it. Kindly send to zedagubata@gmail.com thanxx
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by silverdam(m): 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
Zedoo:
@silverdam bros. I saw ur mail but cant access it. Kindly send to zedagubata@gmail.com thanxx
I've sent you an email, did you get it. Waiting for a reply, please...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things / Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) / 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.