Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,923 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem (6249 Views)

Chinese Woman Gets 20 Iphone7 From 20 Boyfriends, Sells Them And Buys A House / My 15-minute Experience With Tecno Phantom 6 Plus / My Tecno Phantom 6 Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by paolokonqueror(m): 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
Yes and with Speed one can't put a foot wrong
dejiWEST:
They both scream SPEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by dejiWEST: 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
Unless your name Theo Walcott grin grin grin grin
paolokonqueror:
Yes and with Speed one can't put a foot wrong
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by adegeye38(m): 7:05am On Nov 13, 2016
Samsung galaxy s7 and s7 edge are the best smartphone in the world, in terms of everything.

Tecno no matter how much they coat it will always be tecno, the chip is still mediatek, it still depreciates at an alarming rate nd still doesn't have os updates.

Apple iphones are on a league of their own
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by Bossmd: 7:25am On Nov 13, 2016
dejiWEST:

Haba bros! I be Arsenal fan oooh!! grin grin grin
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by Bossmd: 11:38am On Nov 13, 2016
adegeye38:
Samsung galaxy s7 and s7 edge are the best smartphone in the world, in terms of everything.

Tecno no matter how much they coat it will always be tecno, the chip is still mediatek, it still depreciates at an alarming rate nd still doesn't have os updates.

What is that thing that Snapdragon does that MTK doesn't? Just one thing.
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by vincent64(m): 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
OFFICIAL UNLOCK OF YOUR IPHONES FROM ICLOUD SERVICE (activatiom lock). CARRIER UNLOCK OF ANY DEVICE IS AVAILABLE HERE.

YOU CAN ALSO ORDER TRACKING.
NO OTHER BETTER WAY TO UNLOCK YOUR DEVICE JUST IMEI NUMBER REQUIRED

3-5 WORKING DAYS SERVICE.

WHATSAPP @ 09083959259
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by paolokonqueror(m): 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
Are you not just a hater like this?
dejiWEST:
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by dejiWEST: 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
It doesn't have OS updates? You're wrong oh. Lol S7 ko. Guy let's be honest here, when was the last time you used a Tecno Phone?
adegeye38:

Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by dejiWEST: 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
Lol but you sef know say Walcott no sabi
Bossmd:

Haba bros! I be Arsenal fan oooh!! grin grin grin
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by Bossmd: 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
dejiWEST:
It doesn't have OS updates? You're wrong oh. Lol S7 ko. Guy let's be honest here, when was the last time you used a Tecno Phone?

Expect all Samsung flagship users and iPhone users to hate on Tecno. The reason is simple, they paid almost 3 times of what you paid for your Tecno to get their S6 or S7 and iPhone 6S or 7, yet the Phantom 6 plus easily outshines their S6 and iPhone 6S, you think say e no dey pain?? grin grin grin.
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by dejiWEST: 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
Lmao!!! I never hate on Cr7 finish na con Theo grin grin grin
paolokonqueror:
Are you not just a hater like this?
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by dejiWEST: 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
Lmao! I see the point. But they shouldn't vex again na, is it Tecno's fault? Tecno are probably trying to get their customers. They'll probably not be as affordable in years to come.
Bossmd:

Expect all Samsung flagship users and iPhone users to hate on Tecno. The reason is simple, they paid almost 3 times of what you paid for your Tecno to get their S6 or S7 and iPhone 6S or 7, yet the Phantom 6 plus easily outshines their S6 and iPhone 6S, you think say e no dey pain?? grin grin grin.

Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by paolokonqueror(m): 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
Merging is probably unnecessary, changing name is definitely not needed. Tecno as a Brand can stand on it's own
Bossmd:

They could as well merge with a smaller mobile company and change their name altogether!

The Phantom 6 plus is really impressive.
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by paolokonqueror(m): 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
Amen oh!!!!
Whizpeter:

Lol... We'd all get there someday!
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by paolokonqueror(m): 1:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
Well Tecno started poorly so I guess the name might be a litttle issue but in recent times, the brand has gotten bigger and all this is expected. While I don't agree they should change the name, they should not relent in putting out quality phones, they are so close to repairing the brand image (if it was ever damaged)
D4Daymoo:

Sony Ericsson didn't get better you know? I don't believe the name is the problem. People are just being biased honestly
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by paolokonqueror(m): 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
They don't look like they want to rest anyway, they keep putting these awesome phones in our faces that at a point like I did, you'll want to give them a benefit of the doubt.
dejiWEST:
I like the example you have cited in Sony Ericsson. The bias is normal, in due time people will come around. It all depends on Tecno now, they shouldn't rest on their laurels.
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by paolokonqueror(m): 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
Quality they already have if we are being honest.
dejiWEST:
You even said smaller? Haaa this is an honest question: How's that going to be of any help? The name change isn't necessary tho, it should be about the quality.
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by Bossmd: 2:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
paolokonqueror:

Yes, they proved that with the Phantom 6+

To improve they need your feedbacks. Underline the word "Feedback". That is what has helped Samsung so far, as a matter of fact, The Samsung Galaxy S7 edge is a product of user feedbacks. People told Samsung what they wanted that was lacking in the S6 and they did just that.

So for Tecno to grow, users should give constant feedbacks on their phones, features they want in the next flagship, features that are lacking in the present flagship, errors made in the present flagship that should be corrected in their successors. This is the way a company grows, especially mobile OEMs.
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by paolokonqueror(m): 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
They allow feedback tho, have you heard of Tspot? I even read a thread on there where users where saying what they wanted in the Phantom 7 just like you said Samsung did. Tecno are no different bro.
Bossmd:

To improve they need your feedbacks. Underline the word "Feedback". That is what has helped Samsung so far, as a matter of fact, The Samsung Galaxy S7 edge is a product of user feedbacks. People told Samsung what they wanted that was lacking in the S6 and they did just that.

So for Tecno to grow, users should give constant feedbacks on their phones, features they want in the next flagship, features that are lacking in the present flagship, errors made in the present flagship that should be corrected in their successors. This is the way a company grows, especially mobile OEMs.
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by dejiWEST: 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
Well damage is too strong. They have always been there even when their phones weren't as amazing as they currently have
paolokonqueror:
Well Tecno started poorly so I guess the name might be a litttle issue but in recent times, the brand has gotten bigger and all this is expected. While I don't agree they should change the name, they should not relent in putting out quality phones, they are so close to repairing the brand image (if it was ever damaged)
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by dejiWEST: 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
I refuse to believe there is anyone that has had faith in them since the beginning bar the creators ofcourse. I feel everyone gave them the benefit of doubt at a point, and what a hell of a decision it has turned out to be.
paolokonqueror:
They don't look like they want to rest anyway, they keep putting these awesome phones in our faces that at a point like I did, you'll want to give them a benefit of the doubt.
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by dejiWEST: 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
Yes but no be everybody like to talk true.
paolokonqueror:
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by dejiWEST: 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
T-spot brah, @TecnoMobileNG on Twitter, @XperienceTecno on Twitter as well. Facebook sef, there are platforms everywhere to connect with Tecno.
Bossmd:

Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by adegeye38(m): 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
Bossmd:

What is that thing that Snapdragon does that MTK doesn't? Just one thing.
Mtk consumes more battery
Mtk produces More heat
Mtk needs more ram to multitask optimally.

Coming to graphics,Mediatek employs Mali graphics which is a third party graphics vendor(So graphics architectue is different from cpu and its performance may not match with cpu). It is really important to match the performances of cpu and gpu(graphics) so that the whole chipset performs efficiently and effectively.

SNAPDRAGON

Snapdragon chipsets are manufactured by Qualcomm (American) company.

Snapdragon chipsets are not only just CPU's they incorporate other many processors in their chipsets.This is the main difference between Snapdragon and other chipsets.

Snapdragon chipsets are named as SoC's(System on chip) which means their chipsets(SoC's) have a CPU,GPU(Adreno Graphics),Image processor,Media processor,DSP(Digital Signal Processor),Cellular Modem unit,Wifi Modue,Radio Module,GPS Module,...etc. All these modules and Processors are inside of a snapdragon chip.Yes they incorporated all these things inside their chips.Hence their chips are costly.

Battery Life:

Snapdragon chipsets are best in terms of power efficiency compared to all other chipsets.

Performance:

Performance wise they perform really well. In multi-tasking,gaming,handling heavy and intensive tasks they are very good.

Heating Problem:

Snapdragon Processors generally deliver less heat compared to Mediatek and Intel Atom(Except the Snapdragon 810 Chipset-that faced many heating issues.)

Graphics:

Coming to graphics, they manufacture their own graphics called Adreno Graphics and incorporate into their chips. So here the performance of cpu and gpu are matched.

Snapdragon is by far better than mediatek in everyway, making it more expensive than mediatek.

Thats one of the main reasons why phones with mediatek are cheaper than phones with snapdragon.
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by paolokonqueror(m): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
True. It has turned out that these people may very well be up to something
dejiWEST:
I refuse to believe there is anyone that has had faith in them since the beginning bar the creators ofcourse. I feel everyone gave them the benefit of doubt at a point, and what a hell of a decision it has turned out to be.
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by Bossmd: 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
adegeye38:

Mtk consumes more battery
Mtk produces More heat
Mtk needs more ram to multitask optimally.

Coming to graphics,Mediatek employs Mali graphics which is a third party graphics vendor(So graphics architectue is different from cpu and its performance may not match with cpu). It is really important to match the performances of cpu and gpu(graphics) so that the whole chipset performs efficiently and effectively.

SNAPDRAGON

Snapdragon chipsets are manufactured by Qualcomm (American) company.

Snapdragon chipsets are not only just CPU's they incorporate other many processors in their chipsets.This is the main difference between Snapdragon and other chipsets.

Snapdragon chipsets are named as SoC's(System on chip) which means their chipsets(SoC's) have a CPU,GPU(Adreno Graphics),Image processor,Media processor,DSP(Digital Signal Processor),Cellular Modem unit,Wifi Modue,Radio Module,GPS Module,...etc. All these modules and Processors are inside of a snapdragon chip.Yes they incorporated all these things inside their chips.Hence their chips are costly.

Battery Life:

Snapdragon chipsets are best in terms of power efficiency compared to all other chipsets.

Performance:

Performance wise they perform really well. In multi-tasking,gaming,handling heavy and intensive tasks they are very good.

Heating Problem:

Snapdragon Processors generally deliver less heat compared to Mediatek and Intel Atom(Except the Snapdragon 810 Chipset-that faced many heating issues.)

Graphics:

Coming to graphics, they manufacture their own graphics called Adreno Graphics and incorporate into their chips. So here the performance of cpu and gpu are matched.

Snapdragon is by far better than mediatek in everyway, making it more expensive than mediatek.

Thats one of the main reasons why phones with mediatek are cheaper than phones with snapdragon.

Android optimization will never parallel that of iOS no matter how high you try to rate Snapdragon and from real life usage, Exynos performs better than Snapdragon.

Snapdragon needs less RAM to perform optimally? Then why did Samsung pack the S7 edge with a whooping 4GB of RAM? Phantom 6 plus also has 4GB of RAM and you can bet its as fast as a rocket launcher, much faster than even the S7 edge.

I agree with Snapdragon being SoC, but the question I ask is what does Snapdragon do that MTK doesn't and obviously you could not provide an answer.

Snapdragon does not overheat??! Duh!!! Pleaseee!!!!
Don't ever say that again! The S6 edge is a typical example of that, it sometimes overheats you can't even hold the phone. Hook up the S7 edge to a VR headset and use it to watch movies or play games....then see what happens after 10 minutes of usage! Thats despite the "Liquid cooling technology" Samsung put inside it o

Good battery life yet the S6 edge plus cannot survive 4 hours of intensive usage while even after 12 hous of heavy usage and 6 hours SOT the Phantom 6 plus is still going strong.

All your arguments here have been proved wrong with the Phantom 6 plus. Yes the Snapdragon is more expensive than MTK, but MTK delivers perfectly well to all standards!!!
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by omoalajah(m): 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
I will buy the Phantom. Biko na recession we dey.
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by datyorubaboy: 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
If i hear say i buy the iphone or samsung when i can usde my money invest in a good business. Who expensive phone don help? #tecno for life
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by missslimzy(f): 10:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
The Phantom . Yes. Its Cheaper and offers great spec too
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by scarycuteface(m): 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
Bossmd:

Android optimization will never parallel that of iOS no matter how high you try to rate Snapdragon and from real life usage, Exynos performs better than Snapdragon.

Snapdragon needs less RAM to perform optimally? Then why did Samsung pack the S7 edge with a whooping 4GB of RAM? Phantom 6 plus also has 4GB of RAM and you can bet its as fast as a rocket launcher, much faster than even the S7 edge.

I agree with Snapdragon being SoC, but the question I ask is what does Snapdragon do that MTK doesn't and obviously you could not provide an answer.

Snapdragon does not overheat??! Duh!!! Pleaseee!!!!
Don't ever say that again! The S6 edge is a typical example of that, it sometimes overheats you can't even hold the phone. Hook up the S7 edge to a VR headset and use it to watch movies or play games....then see what happens after 10 minutes of usage! Thats despite the "Liquid cooling technology" Samsung put inside it o

Good battery life yet the S6 edge plus cannot survive 4 hours of intensive usage while even after 12 hous of heavy usage and 6 hours SOT the Phantom 6 plus is still going strong.

All your arguments here have been proved wrong with the Phantom 6 plus. Yes the Snapdragon is more expensive than MTK, but MTK delivers perfectly well to all standards!!!
School them please. The phantom 6 + can compete with the more popular brands out there.
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by scarycuteface(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
dejiWEST:
Well damage is too strong. They have always been there even when their phones weren't as amazing as they currently have
I think its time to look ahead, explore the devices and forget the brand for a moment. I'm sure people will be amazed at what Tecno is doing currently.
Re: Apple Iphone7 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6: Money No Be Problem by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 25, 2016
dejiWEST:
I like the example you have cited in Sony Ericsson. The bias is normal, in due time people will come around. It all depends on Tecno now, they shouldn't rest on their laurels.

I believe they are already growing. Check the trend and see the conspicuous growth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Overheating Issues On Tecno Camon 11 / Opera 2.00 And Opera 2.06 / I Got 43m/s Download Speed On GLO 4G/LTE(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.