Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Troops In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, 3 Vigilantes, 1 CJTF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Troops In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, 3 Vigilantes, 1 CJTF (30369 Views)

Bomb Blast Rocks Gamboru/Ngala Borno, Kills 9 People (Graphic Photos) / NAF Attacks Boko Haram Terrorist Locations In Borno, Kills Many Of Them(video) / Soldiers Missing, Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Troops Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Troops In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, 3 Vigilantes, 1 CJTF by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:36am On Oct 31, 2016
Jokerman:

Lolsss... what's going round d world dat didn't happen in obj or gej time??
Buhari is a failure...

Oh I forgot he successfully combated the deadly sect to this level before he left cheesy cheesy grin #jokeofthecentury
I'm sure Dasuki can comment on that. cheesy

However I'm not about PMB or not. But the way guys curse these Presidents, OBJ, GEJ and PMB shows a lot about the values we have learnt from upbringing. Sometimes these simple things make you lose a person's favour. Even multinationals profile our comments on social media before handing you a job. Because there is a high tendency that an unbridled tongue belongs to a rebellious human.

And one day also you all pray to become a leader, abi? Do you think you'll be able to please everyone?

No wahala ooo.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Troops In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, 3 Vigilantes, 1 CJTF by Charly68: 10:37am On Oct 31, 2016
The military still needs internal cleansing,some enemies within might be responsible for the ambush of the galant men..God will expose them in Jesus name.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Troops In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, 3 Vigilantes, 1 CJTF by shamecurls(m): 10:37am On Oct 31, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

I am sure you are a kid like many others on Nairaland.

If you don't have wise words from your underaged mind, just keep silent and watch wiser people talk.

I'm wondering if all these your curses is just to get likes. Many of you must definitely lack home training. angry angry angry

Anyone who thinks bokoharam is just a national affair at this stage is really deluded. You won't read foreign news to decipher what is going on around the world and you'll be here talking rubbish angry

Mere reading th Proeast lamentation, one need not be told that he is a kid who had access to data by shear luck. His just trying to be relevant at all cost.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Troops In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, 3 Vigilantes, 1 CJTF by almigthy(m): 10:40am On Oct 31, 2016
i beg you, just liv am for GOD so that we no go get another casualty, i laugh , remain blessed dear.
jeeqaa7:
after hearing this...
what should i do to this guy
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Troops In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, 3 Vigilantes, 1 CJTF by afanide: 10:40am On Oct 31, 2016
All this happening and they tell us they are negotiating
How can the people you claim to be negotiating with still kiling our soldiers?
Negotiating with terrorist and neglecting freedom fighters.....
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Troops In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, 3 Vigilantes, 1 CJTF by kelvinkosi(m): 10:44am On Oct 31, 2016
Too bad for a great country like Nigeria ....... RIP to the dead and speedy recovery to the injured ... God save us all from this wicked world ..... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Troops In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, 3 Vigilantes, 1 CJTF by musa7m(m): 10:45am On Oct 31, 2016
Blue3k:

100% defeated actually read the new.

https://www.nairaland.com/3434825/nigeria-world-first-country-defeat
Blue3K what's your problem you keep on saying 100%....how much are dey paying you?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Troops In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, 3 Vigilantes, 1 CJTF by gidjah(m): 10:54am On Oct 31, 2016
Thats the basic truth my brother,the chicken has finally come home to roost!i live up north and I know the digs
WINNERMENTALITY:
hmmmmm The Monster Nothernleaders Created is now untameable...When they were killing pastors and bombing place of worship.. The nothern leaders taught they were doing a good job.. Today their urge to spill blood has blinded them from knowing who are christians or moslems
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Troops In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, 3 Vigilantes, 1 CJTF by prinsam30: 10:54am On Oct 31, 2016
I thought the king of daura said Boko Haram was technically defeated
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Troops In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, 3 Vigilantes, 1 CJTF by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 31, 2016
Lair Mohammad should stop misleading Nigerians about bokoharam non existence.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Troops In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, 3 Vigilantes, 1 CJTF by walozanga(m): 11:04am On Oct 31, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

If you don't have wise words from your underaged mind, just keep silent and watch wiser people talk.

I'm wondering if all these your curses is just to get likes. Many of you must definitely lack home training. angry angry angry

Anyone who thinks bokoharam is just a national affair at this stage is really deluded. You won't read foreign news to decipher what is going on around the world and you'll be here talking rubbish angry
clap for urself u get sense my brother bt i wonder wer u wer wen d northern leaders wer supporting this evil doers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Troops In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, 3 Vigilantes, 1 CJTF by Justiceleague1: 11:05am On Oct 31, 2016
proeast:
Too bad, Nigerian soldiers and civilians keeps dying everyday but the dullard will turn deaf and dumb only for him to be the first to call foriegn presidents to condole them at any sign of violence or tragedy in their country! BUHARI IS A DULL & RE.TARDED TYRANT!!!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Troops In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, 3 Vigilantes, 1 CJTF by WINNERMENTALITY: 11:05am On Oct 31, 2016
gidjah:
Thats the basic truth my brother,the chicken has finally come home to roost!i live up north and I know the digs
Its very bad because even though they finally exterminate Boko Haram another group may comeup again... Am sure Boko Haram ended with shekau but this ones are out for everyone both Idp camp settlers.... Its too bad cos I belived their motivation is the amunition in their possesion.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Troops In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, 3 Vigilantes, 1 CJTF by islandmoon: 11:28am On Oct 31, 2016
how will you release the boko haram strategist and the brain behind their successful attacks who has been in the prison for long in exchange for some girls? and not expect the game to change? from all indications, those guys are important to their arsenal and the game has changed again, you dont negotiate with terrorist! if those girls are useful in the freedom of arrested members, then, is it so hard to kidnap more girls for negotiation? you dont negotiate with terrorist, vandals or blackmailers, you should deal with them mercilessly

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Troops In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, 3 Vigilantes, 1 CJTF by Jokerman(m): 11:35am On Oct 31, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

Oh I forgot he successfully combated the deadly sect to this level before he left cheesy cheesy grin #jokeofthecentury
I'm sure Dasuki can comment on that. cheesy

However I'm not about PMB or not. But the way guys curse these Presidents, OBJ, GEJ and PMB shows a lot about the values we have learnt from upbringing. Sometimes these simple things make you lose a person's favour. Even multinationals profile our comments on social media before handing you a job. Because there is a high tendency that an unbridled tongue belongs to a rebellious human.

And one day also you all pray to become a leader, abi? Do you think you'll be able to please everyone?

No wahala ooo.

Weren't you amongst those who have been cursing? ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Troops In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, 3 Vigilantes, 1 CJTF by klax(m): 11:40am On Oct 31, 2016
And boko haram has be defeated isn't

May I ask a question who then the fed govt negotiated with in releasing the newly released chibok girls.

Or is it the same boko haram that agreed to released the captured girls different from the one bombing and killing now?

I'm beginning to belief Chilbok is likely to be a political scam. Because how will I be negotiating with you and agreed with me and release the girls and yet bombing and killing still going on, please I don't get it.

I'm not impressed and I don't buy all these fake smiles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Troops In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, 3 Vigilantes, 1 CJTF by Roman83: 11:41am On Oct 31, 2016
I thought Mr President and APC said boko haram has been defeated,how come dis guys re still killing our innocent soldiers??This is d problem with dis govt..too much lies and deceptions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Troops In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, 3 Vigilantes, 1 CJTF by beejay2653(m): 11:49am On Oct 31, 2016
may their soul rest in peace
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Troops In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, 3 Vigilantes, 1 CJTF by Siscooh: 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

Matured and >30! Let me comment! These people truly set up this evil for the sake of GEJ and xtians but the just God who reigns supreme over all has allowed the reverse now. It hurts to see lives wasted like this But who started it and why? Motives!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Troops In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, 3 Vigilantes, 1 CJTF by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
ebosie11:
BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS AMBUSH TROOPS

Operation LAFIYA DOLE troops carrying out clearance operations on suspected Boko Haram terrorists hideouts in Talala and Ajigin, southern part of Borno State, were ambushed by suspected Boko Haram terrorists at Ugundiri village, Damboa Local Government Area, Borno State, while returning to base after clearance operations yesterday.

Unfortunately, 5 soldiers, 3 vigilantes and 1 Civilian JTF lost their lives during the ambush, while 19 soldiers and 1 Civilian JTF sustained various degrees of injuries.

The bodies of the late soldiers and civilians have been evacuated to Maiduguri while the injured are receiving commensurate medical care and are in stable condition.

The troops destroyed the terrorists Gun truck and recovered 2 Anti-Aircraft guns, 2 spare Gun barrels, 1 General Purpose Machine Gun, 1 Rocket Propelled Grenade, 1 AK-47 Rifle and 320 rounds of 7.62mm ammunition.

Troops have been mobilized into blocking positions to further neutralize fleeing Boko Haram terrorists.

Please recall that another set of troops had earlier cleared Zira, Abulam, Dusula, and Buk villages before returning to base in Bulabulin.

In a related development, based on information received about gathering of some suspected Boko Haram terrorists around Bori village, which is 16 kilometres away from Mainok, outskirts of Maiduguri, troops swung into action and neutralized them.

The troops recovered 3 Motorcycles, 1 hand Grenade, 1 round of 7.62mm ammunition, Solar panel, a pair of Niger Republic military camouflage uniform, 1 Gionee mobile telephone handset, 1 Wet Cell battery and half bag of groundnut.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Colonel Sani Kukasheka Usman
Acting Director Army Public Relations

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/boko-haram-terrorists-ambush-troopskill.html
kill them all until south east leaves zoo Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Troops In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, 3 Vigilantes, 1 CJTF by pawesome(m): 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
Boko haram gave u guys bak d gals wilingly n de re stil kilin u guys..me dnt undastnd o...so d govt negotiatd fr d gals release buh nt fr d kilins to stop...it actualy dsnt make ani sense
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Troops In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, 3 Vigilantes, 1 CJTF by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
Jokerman:

Weren't you amongst those who have been cursing? ?

NO I WAS NOT!!! I am answering in the affirmative!

Help yourself with my posts wink
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Troops In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, 3 Vigilantes, 1 CJTF by komekn(m): 1:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
Icecomrade:

This is news is fake because the last time I checked Boko haram was technically defeat.

Just targeting soft spots.

So I suggest we re verify this news.

If you understand the diction Boko are effectively defeated as a standing army. But you can't defeat an ideology that ignorant misguided ill informed people buy into.

So hit and run infact hit and die gorilla tactics will be around ad infinitum, what we can do is too limit thier capacity.

This is why European countries and the USA have thier security agencies working 24/7 and 365 to prevent these incidents from happening but occasionally they will succeed unfortunately.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Troops In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, 3 Vigilantes, 1 CJTF by Blue3k(m): 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
musa7m:
Blue3K what's your problem you keep on saying 100%....how much are dey paying you?

More than your yearly salary. Zombism pays need an application?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Troops In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, 3 Vigilantes, 1 CJTF by gidjah(m): 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
Untill the average northern person learns to seperate sentiments from religion ....she will kepp having horrible issues like thi
WINNERMENTALITY:
Its very bad because even though they finally exterminate Boko Haram another group may comeup again... Am sure Boko Haram ended with shekau but this ones are out for everyone both Idp camp settlers.... Its too bad cos I belived their motivation is the amunition in their possesion.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Troops In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, 3 Vigilantes, 1 CJTF by musa7m(m): 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2016
Blue3k:

More than your yearly salary. Zombism pays need an application?
as if you know how much my mnthly salary is....... angry
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Troops In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, 3 Vigilantes, 1 CJTF by Blue3k(m): 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
musa7m:
as if you know how much my mnthly salary is....... angry

grin lighten up. You should be able to tell I'm being sarcastic. Look at my post in thread if you don't believe me.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Troops In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, 3 Vigilantes, 1 CJTF by Usmaniaaa: 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
proeast:
Too bad, Nigerian soldiers and civilians keeps dying everyday but the dullard will turn deaf and dumb only for him to be the first to call foriegn presidents to condole them at any sign of violence or tragedy in their country! BUHARI IS A DULL & RE.TARDED TYRANT!!!
son of hate must u display ur foolishness publicly..
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Troops In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, 3 Vigilantes, 1 CJTF by KardinalZik(m): 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2016
...Perhaps, BokoHaram is technically resurging....
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Troops In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, 3 Vigilantes, 1 CJTF by clickwtB(m): 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
FINISH THIS GUYS,PLS
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Troops In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, 3 Vigilantes, 1 CJTF by sircrabo: 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2016
Boko Haram swapped 21 girls for very few inmates. The selected few must be very special and/or skilled. Nigerians should expect more coordinated attacks since their release. We need to put sentiments aside and treat them as a common enemy. This war is not yet over. May God help our gallant soldiers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 86th Birthday / Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri / Governor Alex Otti Monitors Abia Community Cleanup (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.