Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) (12023 Views)

Dont Open In Public...lady Shares Hot Backside Photos That Will Rise Konji / I Can’t Marry A Man Who Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually For 12-15 Hours- Lady / Latest Nigeria BF..... Pls Do Not Open If You Are Less Than 18yrs[watch VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) by Andyblaze: 6:25am On Oct 31, 2016

i dont know how to say this but as i wake up this morning i have to complain becus it might still happen again.

Every day before my babe go to skul in the morning she will first open their shop, as she open the shop she will put Big Tin Milk, Big Tin Milo, cornflakes, sugar, golden morn and every thing in her school bag and branch in my house and drop it for me.

I use to think it was something her mum told me to dash me but now almost everyday she brings provision in the morning.

Ayam beginning to suspect that she is stealing from their shop and yesterday i hear her mum complaining of missing provision as i came to their shop to do as if i want to buy sumtin to give my babe sign to come house in d night let us do that sweet thing.

I dont know, should i allow her to continue giving me the provision everday and enjoy sweet breakfast or should i tell her to start adding juice, wine and mineral to the provision

#discuss angry

21 Likes

Re: See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) by talk2alabama: 6:27am On Oct 31, 2016
undecided

End of discussion

5 Likes

Re: See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 31, 2016
EOD just like the guy up there undecided

5 Likes

Re: See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) by shamack: 6:38am On Oct 31, 2016
Guy continue jae,,,,,,dey enjoy ur life,,,she go soon wise up anyway,carry better money kon give u,,,then break up with her

1 Like

Re: See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) by Caseless: 6:39am On Oct 31, 2016
Thief!

2 Likes

Re: See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) by shamack: 6:42am On Oct 31, 2016
Pray her mama no catch una two,,,cos na u go pay for the event,,,,,and u knw hw woman dey do, dey will multiply the fee by 3 so be prepared

3 Likes

Re: See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) by Bossontop(m): 6:46am On Oct 31, 2016
So u wan reclaim ur top spot from all these oda guys abi....well done ooo i jus dey pass

3 Likes

Re: See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) by Opistorincos(m): 8:50am On Oct 31, 2016
Na we go still dey when sars con carry u for house

1 Like

Re: See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) by Famouson: 10:08am On Oct 31, 2016
You call that satisfaction? I sense you are a pedophile. Back to the topic, she's setting a trap you'll fall into very soon..

2 Likes

Re: See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) by WaterDrunkard: 10:20am On Oct 31, 2016
Just open provision shop with them sad

2 Likes

Re: See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) by dikeigbo2(m): 10:34am On Oct 31, 2016
My guy,you are sitting on a gun keg .....very soon the kasala go burst,whatever you have will be added to theirs as compensation grin

2 Likes

Re: See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) by UnlimitedIfex(m): 10:38am On Oct 31, 2016
She want make u open provision store, atleast he go eep 4 dis change

2 Likes

Re: See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) by MrHenshaw: 10:48am On Oct 31, 2016
Andyblaze:

i dont know how to say this but as i wake up this morning i have to complain becus it might still happen again.

Every day before my babe go to skul in the morning she will first open their shop, as she open the shop she will put Big Tin Milk, Big Tin Milo, cornflakes, sugar, golden morn and every thing in her school bag and branch in my house and drop it for me.

I use to think it was something her mum told me to dash me but now almost everyday she brings provision in the morning.

Ayam beginning to suspect that she is stealing from their shop and yesterday i hear her mum complaining of missing provision as i came to their shop to do as if i want to buy sumtin to give my babe sign to come house in d night let us do that sweet thing.

I dont know, should i allow her to continue giving me the provision everday and enjoy sweet breakfast or should i tell her to start adding juice, wine and mineral to the provision

#discuss angry

Advice yourself now because i can see you veeeeeeery soon receiving an invite from the Police.

2 Likes

Re: See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 31, 2016

Well, He's A Lunatic! undecided

3 Likes

Re: See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) by Andyblaze: 11:00am On Oct 31, 2016
How are u people saying i will enter trouble..ploice will know i did not thief, i only received gift...love gifts

4 Likes

Re: See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) by vchykp(m): 11:16am On Oct 31, 2016
if you dont intend keeping her, you can continue collecing but if you intend keeping her as a wife, pls tell her to stop stealing to sustain you.. EOD

2 Likes

Re: See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) by krissconnect(m): 11:43am On Oct 31, 2016
Her school bag? She must be underage! She's actually robbing peter to pay paul. And this should be in the crime section,not romance section.

2 Likes

Re: See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 31, 2016
Estharfabian:

Well, He's A Lunatic! undecided

He had me laughing with this thread titlegrin.He just catching his fun.

~~
Morning Esthar smiley

3 Likes

Re: See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) by Greenbullet(m): 11:55am On Oct 31, 2016
Andyblaze:

#discuss angry
your girl is definetly taking those things without permission, stop her b4 she gets caught cause d mom will surely realise things are missing regularly andcur gf will get in trouble.
Re: See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) by wayne4loan: 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
Andyblaze, the par-time rapper and full-time troll.... How market?

3 Likes

Re: See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) by oladipo322(m): 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
u dy chop free things e dey sweet u, wen d thing cum choke u for throat na that time u go get sense

1 Like

Re: See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) by pmc01(m): 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
The most hilarious part here is how good Samaritans are sincerely offering ANDYBLAZE advise.

#Newbies alert grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

~~
Morning Esthar smiley

lol
hey... howdy? smiley

2 Likes

Re: See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) by martinz1: 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
grin grin grin[sup][/sup]
Re: See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) by WestAB(m): 2:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
Lol
Re: See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) by recievesense: 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
This should be in crime section undecided

2 Likes

Re: See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) by ameezy(m): 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
Where is airforce1 sombori dey copy ur thread o
Re: See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) by Alhajipablo(m): 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
ameezy:
Where is airforce1 sombori dey copy ur thread o
Hez been around before base one abi airmopol one
Re: See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) by docmoses(m): 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
Bross na because of your matter I the mountain for 2 weeks now make God give you sense

1 Like

Re: See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ode.
Re: See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) by chubbyG(m): 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
Andyblaze:

#discuss angry

She's just feeding you Fat for SACRIFICE!
Re: See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) by metallisc(m): 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

~~
Morning Esthar smiley

nice updo you got there... quite cheezylicious!! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

M / About To Conquer Another Born Again Pv$$y / How Naked Ladies Almost Ruined My Music Career Yesterday (pics & Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.