Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Password Denied - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Password Denied (565 Views)

HELP: Destination Folder Access Denied Windows 10 / How To Bypass Password On Laptop / How to Recover My Lost RediffMail.com Password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Password Denied by Bobstainless(m): 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2009
My System refused to Log on with my Username and Password after installing some update.
The window version is Vista Core Duo, Sony Vaio.
Fellow Compatriots i need ur help.
Re: Password Denied by deji2009(m): 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2009
Bobstainless (m)
Nigeria

Password Denied
« on: Today at 05:06:03 PM »

My System refused to Log on with my Username and Password after installing some update.
The window version is Vista Core Duo, Sony Vaio.
Fellow Compatriots i need your help.

I"ll take it is Windows Vista or XP. well, am guessing is Vista and the error message you"re likely getting is User account fail service logon. just a

guess anyway. I wont think you"ve forgot your password. did you ? well, if the laptop isnt accepting the password you should be presented with

an error message

Or what colour is the screen is it Blue, Purple, Black or could someone have set a Bios password ?

What happen when you try loggin in. A simple question is are you the only user ? for now turn off the laptop please back on again dont

wait for anything else keep pressing F8 until you come to a blank screen that says Advance Option use your arrow key to scroll down

and highlight Safe Mode then press enter should ask you for password try entering it if no joy then afraid just best bet would be to reformat this

laptop back to scracth meaning you need to backup all prudent data such as document, music, videos etc. Good luck
Re: Password Denied by Bobstainless(m): 11:37am On Oct 28, 2009
Thanks man for your help.
i've fixed the problem.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap, Reliable And Fast Internet With Mtn 3g / I Need A Small Laptop / Get Your Laptop Free In Nigeria No Networking,no Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.