Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

How To Get Your Life Back After A Breakup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Your Life Back After A Breakup (436 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Breakup Message Because Of Her Mum_pic / Why Do Girls Get Hotter After A Breakup / Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Life Back After A Breakup by TohKunBoh: 6:36am On Oct 31, 2016
We all know how relationships can be cumbersome and all of that,and even after the break up where girls can't eat and the boys can't think straight,I hope these helps though.

1.Accept that it has happened: A lot of people wouldn't want to accept that they have been dumped they still call their supposed ex and the person in question either refuses to pick up or hurl insult at them when their calls are being received,so its best you accept the fact that you're single and get your head straight

2.Tell people how you feel:They said a problem shared is a problem half solved,who knows if your friends friend could be a therapist that could help you,just tell people about how you feel,you can write out your emotions if you're the book type,you can record it in a voice note..just let it out from your head.

3.Always look good and proclaim positive things: Girls do this often,after a guy leaves the relationship, their start laying out curses to him,and stop eating well,and start acting strange..you girls are beautiful, you should remain beautiful no matter what,there's a life after a breakup,dont ever forget how beautiful you looked in the relationship, you should keep that look even after the relationship.

4.Enjoy life:this point is almost like the No.3 point,but not the same..Just enjoy life,take yourself out,chill out with your friends, eat a lot and in no time,your life would get used to the single lifestyle.

5.Cut off ties with your ex:Some of us have ex'es we can't get over and we still call them or text them,the more you message them,you get more n more hurt,you should cut of all ties..live a new life,be free and enjoy life,you can open a snapchat account and watch snaps,you can do a lot of things and just be free.

6.Get rid of gifts that reminds you about your ex.
Except if you have gotten over them,but if you haven't,get rid of those gifts and move on

7.Keep yourself Busy:Only if you would agree with me that,its only a jobless person that still think about their ex..assume you had a 8-5job,and when you get home you're tired,you still need need dinner and you haven't gotten one,you slept by 10pm,you woke up and set for work already your lifestyle is just really busy..you can keep yourself busy via reading too,or chatting with people,or socializing offline..there are lots of things to get busy with.

8.Give it time to heal:it doesn't happen in a jiffy,just give it time to heal and everything would be fine.

9.Forget about the past: Most of us had bad experiences with our ex that would want to affect the present relationship. Just forget about the past,every guy or girl isn't the same,dont push the good one away,and also be patient with whatever you do,and also be in your best attitude during the relationship, sometimes you wouldn't know if its your attitude that's causing the whole breakup.

Lastly and not the least:
10.If you've exams and your breakup happened, please strive hard to finish what you started,when you're successful, this same guy or girl would be proud of you..Strive hard and achieve your goals,I understand that it might be hard,just be focused,you'll get their. Ciao

Culled from ::Http://palmchatnow
Re: How To Get Your Life Back After A Breakup by rosieluv(f): 7:57am On Oct 31, 2016
nice piece

(1) (Reply)

Learn How Do Long Lasting KEREWA / Many have received cash award. Read what's going on.. / My Wonderful Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.