Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,157 members, 7,780,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:52 AM

Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? (12743 Views)

Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? / Crowd Laughs Hysterically As Richard Dawkins Flounder With Meaning Of Nothing / The Logical Fallacies Of Richard Dawkins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by QuietHammer(m): 7:57am On Oct 31, 2016
I won't bother giving his biography as most people here likely know this highly respected man.

Christians, why do you hate him this much?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW7607YiBso

It's just about 7 minutes.

3 Likes

Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by QuietHammer(m): 8:07am On Oct 31, 2016
Well, atheists will have a good laugh while watching
Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by zzzzy: 8:20am On Oct 31, 2016
Why do atheists hate Christians so much? undecided

1 Like

Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by Godstraight(m): 8:42am On Oct 31, 2016
I am an agnostic but I dislike Dawkins and the rest of its militant atheist parade

1 Like

Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by felixomor: 8:42am On Oct 31, 2016
The person in question actually became popular by spewing hate for God and everybody that has anything to do with God.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by UyiIredia(m): 8:51am On Oct 31, 2016
Why ask Nigerian Christians ? Is it Nigerians that sent him that e-mail ? Most Nigerian Christians have no idea who he is, except the few that frequent this section.

4 Likes

Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by UyiIredia(m): 8:51am On Oct 31, 2016
Godgay:
I am an agnostic but I dislike Dawkins and the rest of its militant atheist parade

You are an agnostic atheist.
Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by QuietHammer(m): 8:55am On Oct 31, 2016
felixomor:
The person in question actually became popular by spewing hate for God and everybody that has anything to do with God.
Let's say he spews hate for God, he doesn't attack christians directly. Why then do christians attack him and others like him in such manner?
Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by QuietHammer(m): 8:56am On Oct 31, 2016
UyiIredia:
Why ask Nigerian Christians ? Is it Nigerians that sent him that e-mail ? Most Nigerian Christians have no idea who he is, except the few that frequent this section.

You never can tell. Most of the hate mails sounded as though they were written by winner01

1 Like

Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by felixomor: 8:58am On Oct 31, 2016
QuietHammer:

Let's say he spews hate for God, he doesn't attack christians directly. Why then do christians attack him and others like him in such manner?

Can u hate God, without speaking rubbish about the people who Revere Him or seeing them as deluded?

1 Like

Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by QuietHammer(m): 8:59am On Oct 31, 2016
Godgay:

You really consider Dawkins a militant atheist?

May Christopher Hitchen's soul rest in peace grin
Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by QuietHammer(m): 9:02am On Oct 31, 2016
felixomor:

Can u hate God, without speaking rubbish about the people who Revere Him or seeing them as deluded?
What subtle word would perfectly replace the word "delusion "?
Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by Edenoscar(m): 9:03am On Oct 31, 2016
QuietHammer:

You never can tell. Most of the hate mails sounded as though they were written by winner01
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by QuietHammer(m): 9:05am On Oct 31, 2016
zzzzy:
Why do atheists hate Christians so much? undecided
Did you watch the video? Will you condescend to nonbelievers in such words?
Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by QuietHammer(m): 9:06am On Oct 31, 2016
Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by felixomor: 9:07am On Oct 31, 2016
QuietHammer:

What subtle word would perfectly replace the word "delusion "?

I will take that for a no.
So the guy is guilty of what u accuse Christians
Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by Godstraight(m): 9:09am On Oct 31, 2016
UyiIredia:

You are an agnostic atheist.
kind of an apatheist,also an ex Christian, I left religion because they were barely logic but I don't totally disprove the idea of a designer I don't also really care
Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by QuietHammer(m): 9:12am On Oct 31, 2016
felixomor:

I will take that for a no.
So the guy is guilty of what u accuse Christians

How can he hate what he considers nonexistent?
Have you ever heard an atheist referring to a theist he's try to save from delusion a "cummy_ faggot_"?
Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by Godstraight(m): 9:13am On Oct 31, 2016
QuietHammer:

You really consider Dawkins a militant atheist?

May Christopher Hitchen's soul rest in peace grin
grin Christopher I totally love that guy,of course Dawkins is militant,I don't just get the whole idea of trying to abuse people off their faith when a gentle talk of logic might do,if milllitant atheist are president they will abuse a lot of religious right
Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by Godstraight(m): 9:15am On Oct 31, 2016
QuietHammer:

Have you ever heard an atheist referring to a theist he's try to save from delusion a "cummy_ faggot_"?
I have seen militant ones say worst,ui see a lot in YouTube

1 Like

Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by felixomor: 9:18am On Oct 31, 2016
QuietHammer:

Good question for him, honestly.
And even atheists here on nairaland.
One even bears the name 'eyehategod"

Maybe u should direct that ur bolded question at them.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by jonbellion(m): 9:24am On Oct 31, 2016
QuietHammer:

Did you watch the video? Will you condescend to nonbelievers in such words?
lol I was so surprised the letters where so funny. Richard Dawkins has not really attacked christians directly. He just feels religion would hinder mankind from continuing to innovate. Not to mention the christians that are against evolution don't even understand it enough to even know what they're taking about
Kent hovind one of the anti evolution adcvocates went to two unaccredited American schools. Richard Dawkins on the other hand went to oxford and was taught by a Nobel prize winning biologist. Stephen jay Gould went to Harvard. He's late now though. Cosmologist Stephen hawking went to oxford. Neil degrasse Tyson astrophysicist and one of my personal favourite scientists went to Harvard. Jared diamond went to Harvard. Staurt kauffmand went to oxford. Lisa randall went to harvard. That are highly trained scientists Most of them went to some of the best schools in the world. Kirk Cameron is an actor. Ray comfort didn't go to a tertiary institute. Ken ham has a diploma. You'd have to admit that this is not a fair fight
See Kent hovinds school below. It's a university

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by QuietHammer(m): 9:27am On Oct 31, 2016
jonbellion:
lol I was so surprised the letters where so funny. Richard Dawkins has not really attacked christians directly. He just feels religion would hinder mankind from continuing to innovate. Not to mention the christians that are against evolution don't even understand it enough to even know what they're taking about
Kent hovind one of the anti evolution adcvocates went to two unaccredited American schools. Richard Dawkins on the other hand went to oxford and was taught by a Nobel prize winning biologist. Stephen jay Gould went to Harvard. He's late now though. Cosmologist Stephen hawking went to oxford. Neil degrasse Tyson astrophysicist and one of my personal favourite scientists went to Harvard. Jared diamond went to Harvard. Staurt kauffmand went to oxford. Lisa randall went to harvard. That are highly trained scientists Most of them went to some of the best schools in the world. Kirk Cameron is an actor. Ray comfort didn't go to a tertiary institute. Ken ham has a diploma. You'd have to admit that this is not a fair fight
See Kent hovinds school below. It's a university

Just like corruption, ignorance is fighting back

1 Like

Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by QuietHammer(m): 9:28am On Oct 31, 2016
felixomor:

Good question for him, honestly.
And even atheists here on nairaland.
One even bears the name 'eyehategod"

Maybe u should direct that ur bolded question at them.

No, you assumed that he hates God
Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by felixomor: 9:31am On Oct 31, 2016
QuietHammer:

Of course he does. Read his famous quotes, if u havent

And so are the atheists here on Nairaland.

Direct ur question at them.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by winner01(m): 9:31am On Oct 31, 2016
I dont know Richard Dawkins personally, but I know he is deeply angry. I also dont think any sane person would be happy with a man who incites people against each other by advising some to mock and ridicule religious people with hatred and contempt.

If someone is truly sick, do you mock such person. I think not.

I dont hate him, but i definately wont incite people to hate on another simply because they dont share my views.

I heard his doctor advised him to cool down from his up and downs. Sounds good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51rR4aC9aMg

2 Likes

Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by QuietHammer(m): 9:35am On Oct 31, 2016
winner01:
I dont know Richard Dawkins personally, but I know he is deeply angry. I also dont think any sane person would be happy with a man who incites people against each other by advising some to mock and ridicule religious people with hatred and contempt.

I dont hate him, but i definately wont incite people to hate on another simply because they dont share my views.

Are the hate mails christ-like? Why not condemn it

1 Like

Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by winner01(m): 9:36am On Oct 31, 2016
QuietHammer:

I dont think you have come accross angry atheists. Its okay to call out someone who incites hatred, contempt and violence. But to call out someone just because he believes in God is just sad. Here are some videos of peaceful atheists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ulkFhAmE6M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUJKp7lQW-k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGIvqDKAD5g

And about 17 pages of atheistic tolerance

1 Like

Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by EyeHateGod: 9:39am On Oct 31, 2016
QuietHammer:

See don't Mind them In the Christian Mind if U don't believe in God you Either Hate Him or You Are a Devil worshiper Which resulted to The Moniker i Use and also they to sub consciously say they Hate God when looking at my Moniker grin We also have Sonofluc1fer to All this names are just for Fun we all know theist are Dumb

2 Likes

Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by winner01(m): 9:42am On Oct 31, 2016
QuietHammer:

Are the hate mails christ-like? Why not condemn it
[size=13pt]Woww!!![/size] ...So you people knows what it is to be christ-like and how peacefully christ-ians should behave undecided

Why then did you create this thread when those christians have already contradicted the teachings of christ by their behaviours undecided

Are people seeing this undecided
Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by EyeHateGod: 9:44am On Oct 31, 2016
winner01:

1 Like

Re: Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? by winner01(m): 9:47am On Oct 31, 2016
Godgay:
grin Christopher I totally love that guy,of course Dawkins is militant,I don't just get the whole idea of trying to abuse people off their faith when a gentle talk of logic might do,if milllitant atheist are president they will abuse a lot of religious right
[size=15pt]GBAM!!![/size] Rare one from a sincere agnostic.

This is why people are affraid to vote atheist leaders.

cc: raphieMontella, dalaman, lennycool, hahn, hopefulLandlord and other potentially dangerous people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You / How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman / Richest Men Of God In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.