Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

A Tour Of Secondary Schools - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Tour Of Secondary Schools (540 Views)

Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 / P.N. Okeke, Author Of Secondary School Physics Textbooks Turns 77 / Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Tour Of Secondary Schools by Iamemma(m): 8:24am On Oct 31, 2016
So our company Guchi Concepts, decided to embark on a one month tour of secondary schools in Rivers State on the theme; Midas Touch.

The aim is to teach entrepreneurial skills and to help young secondary school students to discover their talents as a panacea for self-sustainability so as to help curb the high level of unemployment in Nigeria by helping them to realize that they can be creators of jobs rather than seekers of job.

My God Nigerians are talented,I mean very talented and have the ability to compete anywhere in the world; at a point I was reduced to tears when a boy of seven began to rap,I must confess that am not a fan of rap music, but untill now that is the best rap I ever heard.

We can't let these talents waste, we can't afford another brain drain,when people that values them sees them,the time to act is now. I don't know if this is the right section to upload this,so pardon me.

Partner with us today,it can be by paying for a studio session for a kid,or introducing them to a talent show were they can show case themselves.
Call us today +2347033625694, +2347034428780

We can make Nigeria great again

Re: A Tour Of Secondary Schools by firstking01(m): 9:49am On Oct 31, 2016
Nice idea but then who will sponsor them??...i think mr seun can collaborate with lalasticlala and sponsor it.

1 Like

Re: A Tour Of Secondary Schools by Iamemma(m): 10:06am On Oct 31, 2016
Hahahahaha

I just believe that together we can sponsor them. We don't need to invest billions to make Nigeria a better place.

(1) (Reply)

See What This Student Of LAUTECH Did To 'celebrate' Their School Strike / Lasu Set To Launch 6,000 Accommodation Hostels / Jamb Change Of Course/institution On 3 Years Valid 2016 Result In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.