Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition (31339 Views)

Cowbellpedia 2019: The Return Of Jessey Uche-Nwichi, The Mathematics Wizard / Enwere Kingsley Ikenna Wins National Maths Competition (Photo) / Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by Ndkings1(m): 9:53am On Oct 31, 2016
keke napep
Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by Briareos(m): 9:54am On Oct 31, 2016
MoyoGENERAL:
Smart Kids! Welldone.
Juliet EKOKO, hmmmm. That name reminds me of the Great Prof EKOKO in UNIBEN. A Mathematics Scholar! The young lady might be related to him!
Once again, Good job!

Abeggy. That guy wrote the worse book on 100L maths ever.

4 Likes

Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by jeffconor: 9:54am On Oct 31, 2016
I won milo mathematics competition back then in secondary school. Congrats to them
Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by sagbar(m): 9:55am On Oct 31, 2016
Seunn's parents school...congrats nairaland! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by Larablink(f): 9:55am On Oct 31, 2016
gabazin080:
shame on u girl. swear u have never masturbated before.

HYPOCRITE
na there are so many D out there. I don't do such

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 31, 2016
In my time, I won cowbell mathematics competition but they didn't give me one million naira. cry
Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by Cornerstone001: 9:55am On Oct 31, 2016
Wow, well deserving.
These kids are genius, they are super calculators

Sharp brains. Engineers to be wink wink
Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by Fego50(m): 9:56am On Oct 31, 2016
Kudos to the organizers,when i wathched those kids doing their thing,i just wonder if kids in other countries of the world can match these brains nigeria have
Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by afo001(m): 9:57am On Oct 31, 2016
weldone kids!
Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by padi94(m): 9:57am On Oct 31, 2016
freesinzu:

Bros abeg tell me one thing mathematicians invent

Mathematics is the basis on which science and technology is built. Computer programmes nd code are built with mathematics. Everything you do as a person involves precision and mathematics is a precision science.

3 Likes

Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by Lyoncrescent: 9:58am On Oct 31, 2016
All these Ota schools are quite dominant in this competition. It used to be Iganmode Grammar School,Ota that used to dominate then OTA Total Academy won too now Ambassadors College Ota again. You go fear that Ota. Na only Ota dey Ogun State ? Kudos to the winners.

2 Likes

Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by OJUcrook: 9:59am On Oct 31, 2016
IamPatriotic:

see me, see conspiracy theorist.
He is right. This is not the first nor second National Cowbell Mathematics Competion that particular school will win
Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by donpope1(m): 10:00am On Oct 31, 2016
You forgot to mention that the school belongs to the Osewa family..

2 Likes

Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by helops123(f): 10:01am On Oct 31, 2016
Congratulations to them,their school and parents. I pray my children will make me proud when they grow up too. God bless cowpbell company too as you rewarding academics excellent over the years.

1 Like

Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by timay(m): 10:01am On Oct 31, 2016
Ogun state again.

it will interest you to know that Ogun state schools has won it for the highest number of times (Senior category). Especially schools from Ado/Odo Ota LGA in Ogun state.

Iganmode Grammar school, Ota (Five times winner).
Ota Total Academy,Ota. (two times winner)
The Ambassadors college, Ota (two times)

Finally, it will interest you to known that the school that has won the competition the most (five times), Iganmode Grammar School , Ota is a public school in Ogun state. The school won the maiden edition of the competition in 2001

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by Cokwologu(m): 10:03am On Oct 31, 2016
I loved this competition and wouldnt miss it for anything, the highlight of this show for me is that 60 seconds of fame where kids will answer random tough maths competition even without solving or writing on a paper.. I hope another season of it starts soonest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by dikeigbo2(m): 10:03am On Oct 31, 2016
Destined kids,good guys,may your days be more brighter and fulfilling......Ise
Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 31, 2016
Cokwologu:
I loved this competition and wouldnt miss it for anything, the highlight of this show for me is that 60 seconds of fame where kids will answer random tough maths competition even without solving or writing on a paper.. I hope another season of it starts soonest.
Thanks. Didn't know there was footage on tv,ur post made me search and i found some clips on youtube i'll also enjoy watching.
Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by MoyoGENERAL: 10:08am On Oct 31, 2016
Briareos:

Abeggy. That guy wrote the worse book on 100L maths ever.
How? The book hard you to understand ni? Worst book ever!!!! That's harsh!!!
Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by freesinzu(m): 10:09am On Oct 31, 2016
padi94:

Mathematics is the basis on which science and technology is built. Computer programmes nd code are built with mathematics. Everything you do as a person involves precision and mathematics is a precision science.
I thought that was physics

1 Like

Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:13am On Oct 31, 2016
What else do you expect, if not academic excellence, from a school where students pay close to 500k per term? Ambassadors is a school with Class....

and funny thing is.....

Name seun Papa get am.

Mr Osewa.

2 Likes

Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by Lyoncrescent: 10:13am On Oct 31, 2016
Tolexander:
wish to know how this school has been fairing in other competitions. It seems the school really knows the in and out of the competition and not as if it is very outstanding!

2015: MAN MATHEMATICS COMPETITION Junior Category – Ogun State – Two Students (1st & 2nd Position)Senior Category – Ogun State – One Student (1st Position)
2015: COWBELLPEDIA SECONDARY SCHOOLS MATHEMATICS TV QUIZ SHOW SEASON 1 Junior Category (Stage 1) – Ogun State (2nd & 3rd Position)Senior Category (Stage 1) – Ogun State (2nd & 3rd Position)
Quarter Finalists (2 Students) – Stage 2

Semi Finalists (3 Students) – Stage 2

2016: NATIONAL SPELLING BEE COMPETITION(Young Educator’s Foundation)1st Runner-Up (National)
2016: TEAM MASTER’S NATIONAL SPELLING BEE COMPETITION Junior Category – (2nd & 3rd Position)Senior Category (1st Position)
2016: COWBELLPEDIA SECONDARY SCHOOLS MATHEMATICS TV QUIZ SHOW SEASON 1 Junior Category (1st Position with a 100% Score)Junior Category (2nd Position)
Senior Category (1st Position with a 100% Score)

9 Students Qualified for the Pre-Stage 2 Examination & Stage 2 (TV Quiz)

2016: MAN MATHEMATICS COMPETITION1st Position (Junior Category) in written test (State Finals)1st Position (Senior Category) in written test (State Finals)
1st, 2nd, and 3rd Positions in the Quiz Segment (State Finals)

NNPC SCIENCE COMPETITION1st Position – State Finals2nd Position South-West Zonal Final
2016: NIGERIA COMPUTER SOCIETY – WHIZKID I.T. COMPETITION 2nd Position – State Level2nd Position – South-West Zonal Final
2016: SOUTH AFRICAN MATHEMATICS OLYMPIADS1st Position In NigeriaNigeria Representatives at South Africa Finals
(Senior – 1 Student)

(Junior – 4 Students)

2016: AMERICAN MATHEMATICS COMPETITION (ACM8)Silver Medalist + Honour Roll (Top 5% in the world) (2 Students)Certificates of Outstanding Achievements (3 Students)
2016: AMERICAN MATHEMATICS COMPETITION (ACM10)Silver Medalist (3 Students)Bronze Medalist (2 Students)
2016: AMERICAN MATHEMATICS COMPETITION (ACM12)Silver Medalist (1 Students)Bronze Medalist (2 Students)
2016: CANADIAN MATHEMATICS COMPETITIONGold Medal Award (4 Students)Certificate of Distinction (5 Students)
2016: OUR GENERATION FOUNDATION (MATHEMATICS IS SIMPLE COMPETITION) 6 Out of 10 Natioanl Finalists are from The Ambassadords Schools

source http://theambassadorsschools.com/index.php/online-registration/

3 Likes

Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by CplusJason: 10:13am On Oct 31, 2016
Larablink:
na there are so many D out there. I don't do such
Wow! Keep up the good work cheesy

I see that place turning to a FIFA standard goal post in a matter of time. cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by metallisc(m): 10:13am On Oct 31, 2016
Larablink:
Nice.Its good to know Nigeria has start supporting academic excellence. Not only cucumber competitions.

PH girl, looking good as always... hope you still work out? cool
Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by reflx(m): 10:15am On Oct 31, 2016
sagbar:
Seunn's parents school...congrats nairaland! smiley

i noticed the Principal's name is Osewa
the junior maths teacher answers Osewa and bears a resemblance to our Seun
and they stay in Ota just like him

you may be right!!!
kudos to the Osewa's!!!

1 Like

Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by kelvinkosi(m): 10:17am On Oct 31, 2016
gabazin080:
shame on u girl. swear u have never masturbated before.

HYPOCRITE
wetin bring masturbation come in here naaa.... Little kids doing good and u ar here talking gibrish better come an be going oooooo
sad sad
Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by teepsee(f): 10:24am On Oct 31, 2016
freesinzu:

Bros abeg tell me one thing mathematicians invent
mathematicians are not recognized doesn't mean they never made impact, but the only thing is that they are not the one that did the finishing

I will give you two names, they are mathematics. Check them up.
Isaac Newton
Carl Gauss
Benoit Mandelbrot
Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by YhungPablo(m): 10:24am On Oct 31, 2016
Wow!! am happy for that girl, she was really sacred.. anyway brilliant performance.
Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by Addme: 10:31am On Oct 31, 2016
Tolexander:
wish to know how this school has been fairing in other competitions. It seems the school really knows the in and out of the competition and not as if it is very outstanding!
The School Is Owned By Seun's Parents And It's Actually One Of The Best Schools In Ogun State. Actually The Schools In Ota Are Known For Their Mathematical Prowess.Apart From Ambassador, Scholars Universal, Ota Total Academy, The Bells And Even Iganmode Grammar School (a Public School) Are Some Of The Schools In Ota That Have Won And Distinguished Themselves In The Competition.

1 Like

Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 31, 2016
The schools' mathematics teacher would never be allowed to leave the institution. grin

But how come Anambra State schools are lowly ranked in this competition undecided
Re: Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition by frisky2good(m): 10:33am On Oct 31, 2016
If it was one yeye dancing competition, the prize money would have been higher and this post would have had like 20 pages grin

Tolexander:
You are right!

Still, if na beauty contest between the secondary school students, the reward will be far greater than this!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Bags Honorary Degree From The University Of Kent, UK (photos) / LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees / Nigerian Lady Graduates Among 40 Exceptional Women From Harvard University. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.