Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,739 members, 7,806,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Ondo PDP Guber Candidate, Jimoh Ibrahim Has Secretly Met President Buhari Twice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo PDP Guber Candidate, Jimoh Ibrahim Has Secretly Met President Buhari Twice (1297 Views)

Appeal Court Sitting In Abuja Over Eyitayo Jegede And Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Guber / Reno Omokri: I Pray For Buhari Twice A Day… The Lord Is My Witness / Buhari Has Secretly Added To The Budget (pic Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo PDP Guber Candidate, Jimoh Ibrahim Has Secretly Met President Buhari Twice by alawi5k: 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2016
Barrister Jimoh Ibrahim, the candidate of
the Ali Modu Sheriff faction for the Ondo
gubernatorial elections, has secretly met
with President Muhammadu Buhari on
two occasions our investigations can
reveal.
The latest of these meetings took place a
few days ago, just before Jimoh Ibrahim
headed to Akure, the Ondo State capital,
to commence campaigns for the
gubernatorial elections.
Discussions at the meeting centred
around providing security cover and
funding for Ibrahim in the wake of threats
to his safety.
At the meeting, President Muhammadu
Buhari instructed that Ibrahim should be
provided with heavy security and DSS to
enable him embark on his campaign. He
was also assured of funding from the
President, our sources can reveal.
This meeting resulted in Ibrahim being
provided with heavily armed Special
Forces mobile police for his trip to Akure.
Our presidency sources confirm that
more men will be deployed if required.
www.leaders.ng/?p=13927 lalasticlala
Re: Ondo PDP Guber Candidate, Jimoh Ibrahim Has Secretly Met President Buhari Twice by codedguy1(m): 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2016
These days we don't even know which story to believe.

So JI has to meet with Buhari to get security for himself during campaign. Seems Buhari no get work.

grin
Re: Ondo PDP Guber Candidate, Jimoh Ibrahim Has Secretly Met President Buhari Twice by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2016
I pray that what happened in 1983 will not happen again!
Re: Ondo PDP Guber Candidate, Jimoh Ibrahim Has Secretly Met President Buhari Twice by yeyeboi(m): 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ok
Re: Ondo PDP Guber Candidate, Jimoh Ibrahim Has Secretly Met President Buhari Twice by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
Buhari is not the good one after all.
Re: Ondo PDP Guber Candidate, Jimoh Ibrahim Has Secretly Met President Buhari Twice by yarimo(m): 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
Chief editor of this on line news is MIMIKO and the publisher of the on line news is FAYOSE and there correspondence are all PDP members. grin

4 Likes

Re: Ondo PDP Guber Candidate, Jimoh Ibrahim Has Secretly Met President Buhari Twice by richidinho(m): 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
Our hard earned democracy is been ridiculed daily
Re: Ondo PDP Guber Candidate, Jimoh Ibrahim Has Secretly Met President Buhari Twice by temi2008: 2:35pm On Oct 31, 2016
Liesssssss

1 Like

Re: Ondo PDP Guber Candidate, Jimoh Ibrahim Has Secretly Met President Buhari Twice by shaddoww: 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
richidinho:
Our hard earned democracy is been ridiculed daily
And we have lost our values too, cos for u to believe dis news ehn, na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Ondo PDP Guber Candidate, Jimoh Ibrahim Has Secretly Met President Buhari Twice by angeltolly(f): 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
So Somebody cannot meet somebody again? Confusion! Na wa embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ondo PDP Guber Candidate, Jimoh Ibrahim Has Secretly Met President Buhari Twice by suasmablow(m): 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2016
new media branch of pdp. Believe their posts at your own peril. Check out, their posts are usually completely one sided.

1 Like

Re: Ondo PDP Guber Candidate, Jimoh Ibrahim Has Secretly Met President Buhari Twice by banki(m): 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2016
you see why sometimes I support the clampdown on social media

if dss comes after you will shout tyrant...

Does buhari need to fund jimoh ibrahims campaign? is he not a thief in his own right? if he sell only nicon luxury hotel he will fund EDO BAYELSA ONDO EKITI elections

you people want to link buhari to the mess in pdp
is it buhari that made Ali modu sherrif chairman of pdp
is it buhari that told sherrif to pay pdp staff salary and clear pdp debt
is it buhari that went to court and gave judgement

1 Like

Re: Ondo PDP Guber Candidate, Jimoh Ibrahim Has Secretly Met President Buhari Twice by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
My Ancestors !
I beem with pride and glow with hope whenever I remember that I am a yoruba man.
Unlike the Xhosa, Zulu and the Ashante ancetors who take pride in maintaining a relatively small and inward looking empire, my Yoruba ancestors operates an empire almost covering the entire West africa. And they are very outward looking, accomodating, great sense of hospitality, patient but ruthless when angered.
From the creeks of Benin, to the hinterland of Dahomey they all pay huge tribute to my Yoruba ancestors.
I remembered the story of one stubborn City deep down in present day Benin Repuplic who refuse to pay tributes to the Yorubas, and instead they murdered the Yoruba officials stationed in their territory. My Yoruba ancestors gave them 21days to apologise or they bear the consequence of their action. Like a Dog who plays with the groins of a Lion, the Köngi city refuse to apologise and instead pledge allegiance to Ashante empire.
My Yoruba ancestors lost their cool, they unleash their Army.
The glittering horse men from Ibadan, Shaki and Ogbomosho, the great sword men from Ekiti, ilorin and Ede, the almighty Calvary majorly from Akure and Egba, and the war mercineries from Ijebu and Offa. Some of this Soldiers wield bows, spare, arrows, but majority of them wield our most famous weapon the silver sword of Oyo.
Fear rang its bell, and the devil himself trembled. No bird dare fly in the sky, no rooster dare crow. No drumer dare beat his drum, no dancer dare move his feet. For, the Yoruba soldiers are angry. Like the anger of a Lion in the jungle, whose father dare come out to stop him.
Half a day at the Kongi city, and even though the Kongi people have acquired the White men weapon called Gun, Yoruba soldiers slew them all. None of the Kongi men survived, their women were sold into slavery, and their mavelous city was set ablaze. The Kongi people were obliterated ! My ancestors then turn their powerful gaze upon Ashante empire, but Ashante quickly go down on their kneels, and then send thousand baskets containing tributes to my ancestors.
Unlike the unlucky Kongi people, the Ashante have realized that against the Silver Swords of the Yorubas there can be no victory.
Indeed, even when my Yoruba ancestors were no longer in unity, just few hundreds of the mighty Ibadan horse men sent the advansing Hausa/fulani soldiers in to early grave.
And even in modern times, I remeber how Benjamin Adekunle{black scorpion} and Olusegun Obasanjo bravely commanded the Nigerian troops that shattered the Biafrans men, sending them all into doom, in which the Biafran sole commander ran away with his tale between legs, afterwhich his soldiers have no choice but to surrender.
No enough ink to write about the glories of my ancestors.
I know definately that someone somewhere reading this article will start to think me a racist, tribalist, and ethnic chauvinist. But if remembering the unforgetable gestures and ever shinning glories of ones ancestors makes one a tribalist, then am a proud tribalist.

(1) (Reply)

If North Say Yes No Region Can Say No. / Nigeria Is Ranked 9th Among Countries Practicing Female Infanticide / Buhari, Shekau Named Among World’s Most Powerful Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.