Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Do You Need Assistance In Importing Your Goods From CHINA OR TURKEY? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need Assistance In Importing Your Goods From CHINA OR TURKEY? (927 Views)

Message To All Nigerians In China Or Thinking Of Traveling To China / We Pay Your Suppliers In China Or Anywhere In The World / Are You Experienced In Importing UK Used Clothes? I Need Some Information. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Assistance In Importing Your Goods From CHINA OR TURKEY? by assessglobal: 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
Contact us ; assessglobal@yahoo.com OR assessprogress@yahoo.com

Call +905340733325, 09036305363 ,09097079306

Assess Global is the most affordable and reliable international freight forwarder. Client satisfaction is our main objective as we are always at your service. We also provide procurement services as well as cargo clearing support services.
Re: Do You Need Assistance In Importing Your Goods From CHINA OR TURKEY? by assessglobal: 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
At your service ...

Re: Do You Need Assistance In Importing Your Goods From CHINA OR TURKEY? by assessglobal: 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
Air Freight Services includes and not limited to:
• Compliance documentation
• Export and Import Packaging
• Consolidation
• Airport – Airport or Door to Door Services
• Excess baggage services
Sea Freight Services:
• Full container load(FCL) or less than container load (LCC) to and from all major markets
• Customs clearance and Door Delivery
• Container stripping/break bulk
• Full Customs brokerage services
• Product Insurance programs
• Integrated IT network of communication and tracking system.
Re: Do You Need Assistance In Importing Your Goods From CHINA OR TURKEY? by assessglobal: 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
We are always at your service... please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any of our services .
Re: Do You Need Assistance In Importing Your Goods From CHINA OR TURKEY? by assessglobal: 10:42am On Nov 28, 2016
Thanks to all those that contacted us last week,it was great doing business with.

We are still here to solve all your turkey and china freight issues,as you know, we deliver the best services at the most competitive rates and your desired time.

send us a mail today ;assessglobal@ yahoo . com OR call +90 534 073 33 25 ,090 970 79 306

Thanks and have a fruitful week ahead.
Re: Do You Need Assistance In Importing Your Goods From CHINA OR TURKEY? by GentlemanUnltd: 6:58am On Dec 14, 2016
Hi @Juliaann
How have you been?
just saw that you re back on Nairaland. tried calling, texting and gave you countless mentions but got reply for none. Hope you re OK?

Its me kinginvahala
Re: Do You Need Assistance In Importing Your Goods From CHINA OR TURKEY? by Juliaann(f): 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:
Hi @Juliaann
How have you been?
just saw that you re back on Nairaland. tried calling, texting and gave you countless mentions but got reply for none. Hope you re OK?

Its me kinginvahala
really,nah I'm not OK and moreover ain't fully back yet just having a little prob

And I didn't see any mention from you
Re: Do You Need Assistance In Importing Your Goods From CHINA OR TURKEY? by GentlemanUnltd: 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
Juliaann:
really,nah I'm not OK and moreover ain't fully back yet just having a little prob

And I didn't see any mention from you

Hmmmmm, I know you wouldn't want to share in the open what's wrong. Is there any other means I can use to reach you? missed you so much dear.

The mention came from my king moniker and not this, beside I even mentioned you about twice in one slum book thread that trended on NL last week.
Re: Do You Need Assistance In Importing Your Goods From CHINA OR TURKEY? by Juliaann(f): 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

Hmmmmm, I know you wouldn't want to share in the open what's wrong. Is there any other means I can use to reach you? missed you so much dear.

The mention came from my king moniker and not this, beside I even mentioned you about twice in one slum book thread that trended on NL last week.
not at all I don't have any phone ATM but I will get one pretty soon I will let you know as soon as I get one I would have loved to give you the one an using right not but I don't know how to
Re: Do You Need Assistance In Importing Your Goods From CHINA OR TURKEY? by Juliaann(f): 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

are you still using your old number? The what's app line
Re: Do You Need Assistance In Importing Your Goods From CHINA OR TURKEY? by GentlemanUnltd: 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
Juliaann:
are you still using your old number? The what's app line

Yeah dear, I am still using it. Why don't you give me a flash with the new number you said you re using?
Re: Do You Need Assistance In Importing Your Goods From CHINA OR TURKEY? by Juliaann(f): 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

Yeah dear, I am still using it. Why don't you give me a flash with the new number you said you re using?
i cannot because I don't have yours
Re: Do You Need Assistance In Importing Your Goods From CHINA OR TURKEY? by GentlemanUnltd: 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
Juliaann:
i cannot because I don't have yours

Re: Do You Need Assistance In Importing Your Goods From CHINA OR TURKEY? by Juliaann(f): 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

Let me know when you get it to enable me modify
done
Re: Do You Need Assistance In Importing Your Goods From CHINA OR TURKEY? by GentlemanUnltd: 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
Juliaann:
done
*Kisses*
Re: Do You Need Assistance In Importing Your Goods From CHINA OR TURKEY? by assessglobal: 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
Thanks to all those that patronized us in 2016 ...

We are back and ready to serve ..

Please do not hesitate to contact us
Re: Do You Need Assistance In Importing Your Goods From CHINA OR TURKEY? by assessglobal: 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
We supply general building materials and deliver to your desired location .We also help you make International Purchases ,Fx assistance , cargo and Port clearance .

Please contact us should you require any of our assistance ; 09097079306 ,09079928709
Send us an E-mail ; assessprogress@yahoo.com
; assessglobal@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

The Fastest Way To Spot Poor People / I Need To Buy 100 Containers Of Kosso In This January / EGG Suppliers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.