Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? (53352 Views)

Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet / Joey Akan: Emma Nyra And Ubi Franklin Have No Non-Disclosure Agreement / Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by GurlFriend: 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2016
A year ago, actress Lilian Esoro-Franklin and music mogul, Triple MG record label boss Ubi Franklin, tied the knot and it's been all roses, love and a baby since then.

Yesterday, October 30. Ubi Franklin opened his super-duper Restaurant and Bar, TiltTerrace and it was well attended by friends, fans and well wishers. But noticeably absent was his beautiful wife Lilian.

Someone drew our attention to Lililan Esoro's page, and we couldn't help but notice the actress hasn't been wearing her wedding ring for sometime now. In addition, she is currently in Paris with their baby, and she didn't promote her husband's new restaurant on her wall.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/lilian-esoro-and-ubi-frankling-having.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by tritt(m): 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
if u ask me na who i go ask......?

25 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by kwencypresh(f): 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
Lemme ask Lilian
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by kwencypresh(f): 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
Lemme ask Lilian
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by GurlFriend: 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ubi on the other hand is wearing his ring and posted this five days back, but despite the sweet words, there was no acknowledgement from his wife, Lilian.

Even Mabel Makun promoted the opening on her page. So if Ay's wife can create awareness on the event, why didn't Lilian do same?

Are we missing something? Is there a storm in the Franklin home?

We hope not.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/lilian-esoro-and-ubi-frankling-having.html

1 Share

Lemme ask Lilian

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by cassidy1996(m): 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
kwencypresh:
Lemme ask Lilian
are you the only one here

6 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by MisterGrace: 4:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
Maybe she want to go back to the sampling method thing... who knows.

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by kwencypresh(f): 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
cassidy1996:
are you the only one here
Question
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by Luizkid(m): 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
Nurse Abigael will never change grin grin

63 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by Agbgift(f): 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
E nor concern me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by pretydiva(f): 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
All these tatafo bloggers sef undecided

17 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by Came: 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
Wetin we hear be say na him wife him open am for, why him come dey do the opening without him wife. Make dem no start ooooo, it is too early.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2016
Amebo OP, wetin concern yhu

Abeg someone shud help me with that footballer Okonkwo and teammate picture.

4 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
grin grin grin

Nigerians and aproko...

Ubi will soon start asking the same question very soon...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by OlajumokeBread(f): 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2016
Why are people naturally stupid ??

Must she wear her wedding ring to show they're still married ??

My parents have been married for 50 years now but i haven't seen any of them wear a ring

I can't remember where my wedding ring is

Some people's ignorance is legendary

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by Ekakamba: 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2016
[size=30pt]You know as celebrity weds celebrity dey end na.. .[/size] grin

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by ladyF(f): 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2016
Eeyah... Hope he didn't beat her sha... cry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2016
abuayman:
Amebo OP, wetin concern yhu

Abeg someone shud help me with that footballer Okonkwo and teammate picture.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by soberdrunk(m): 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2016
World people!!! angry
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2016
On a serious note
Who gives a shìt?
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by clintwine(m): 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
Monitoring spirits everywhere
why don't they go mind their business

11 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by wayne4loan: 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
Bloggers una get time oo , see as una take dey snop around celebrity social-media page dey find loopholes ... Nawa ooo

3 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by Noblesoul123: 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2016

8 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by shamecurls(m): 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2016
Is there beer usually cold at the New lounge?

How much do they sell a bottle of Goldberg?
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2016
See the cause here.

I heard he lashed Lilian and Ubi found out hence Inyaya had to run from MMMG
angry

Don't ask me how I knew!

4 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2016
But it was rumoured that the restaurant was opened for his wife. This Ubi seems to be an unstable character.

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by superstarDikk(m): 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
MisterGrace:
Maybe she want to go back to the sampling method thing... who knows.
The guy bleeped up by marrying that girl. never be with someone who feels they r doing u a favor

8 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by ceejay4real(m): 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
It's not good to marry someone who doesn't really love you. From the start, that girl never really loved Ubi. The guy just use money dey force himself on the chick. Too bad for him sha!

4 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by LesbianBoy(m): 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
She doesn't really love ubi franklin lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? by LesbianBoy(m): 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" / Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) / Jidenna, Osinachi Dike Apama Son Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.