Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III (48087 Views)

Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) / Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia / Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by Explorers(m): 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
Albert Estein said, “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.” Such a claim from such a credible source makes us want to think about something (anything) else.

Signs are emerging across the planet that a'stealth' World War III may have already begun with a series of events that lead some military and political experts to believe that the first several rounds of an unconventional WWIII may have already been fired.

With news coming out of Russia that Vladimir Putin in Russia has ordered his Central Military District Troops into full combat alert.

While just over a week ago we learned that China has notified Washington DC that they had begun liquidating treasuries, we see a WW3 that is unfolding on many different levels and if recent indications are correct, we may soon see a massive expansion of global hostilities.

From financial and economic warfare to military's across the planet preparing at the very highest levels, from massive propaganda on all sides to the overthrow of systems happening before our eyes, we have reached a truly historical time in which all of humanity is in grave danger due to countless and repetitive extremely poor decisions by the few.

http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/most-shocking/10-signs-were-heading-toward-world-war-iii/

http://listverse.com/2014/03/06/10-signs-we-are-headed-into-world-war-iii/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by Profnedu(m): 4:06pm On Oct 31, 2016
waiting for d sign

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by Rhymez(m): 4:06pm On Oct 31, 2016
Make I park my bus here

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by padi94(m): 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ok
Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by Asuokaa: 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
i knew the world will end when i saw satan2, O Lord if it remain a second for you to come take your people please kill me so i dont sin and be left behind

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by Bujumbura(m): 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
I'm here with my stomach to observe

12 Likes

Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by Noneroone(m): 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hmmm
Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by Explorers(m): 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
1. Global Recession.

World War I and World War II were very different from each other, but they had one striking similarity.

Prior to each war, economic recessions hit several of the countries involved. World War II famously brought most of the world’s economies back from the Great Depression, and World War I helped the US recover from a two-year recession that had already slowed trade by 20 percent.

Correlation doesn’t imply causation, but it’s worth noting which economies recovered earlier than others, which may have had a huge impact on the way things turned out.

By 1933, Japan had taken moves to devalue its currency, which led to increased exports and a resulting growth in their economy.

They pumped the extra money into weapons and munitions, which gave them a decided military advantage in the years leading up to the war.

Germany, on the other hand, entirely crashed, which made the Nazi and Communist parties take similar steps and earn overwhelming support among the populace. We’re seeing some similarities today.

While analysts are predicting yet another economic meltdown for Western countries, countries like Iran and Russia are looking to band together to boost their economies.

Among other effects, that could lead to a second unit on Iran’s nuclear plant; Germany’s massive internal spending in the 1930s pulled it out of the Depression faster than America or the rest of Europe.

And the global recession hit Russia less than much of the rest of the world, due in part to its exports of a quarter of the natural gas used by the entire European continent And then there’s China.

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by Bujumbura(m): 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by Explorers(m): 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
2. Unexpected Invasion.

On February 27, 2014, Russian soldiers strapped on their marching boots and took over several airports in Crimea.

As this is being written, roughly 6,000 Russian troops are moving across the Crimean peninsula and forcibly taking operational control of military bases, communications centers, and government buildings.

This is an invasion that has been a long time in the making, and it’s certainly not the first time Russia has made power plays in the Ukraine.

Ever since 1783, Ukraine and Russia (for a time the Soviet Union) have played hot potato with Crimea, leaving a bubbling brew of split nationalism struggling to coexist on the little peninsula. But the arrival of Russian troops is just the most recent step in a tumultuous few weeks for Ukraine. The country has seen its Russia-sympathizing president, Viktor Yanukovych, become a fugitive, a Russian citizen become the Crimean city of Sevastopol’s mayor, and an emergency meeting of Crimea’s parliament elect Sergey Aksyonov as the new Prime Minister of Crimea at gunpoint.

Aksyonov has declared that he will follow orders from the ousted Yanukovych, who is currently seeking refuge in Russia. The country’s politics are in tatters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by Explorers(m): 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
3. Distribution Of War Guides/Manuals Among Lithuanians.

28th October, 2016, Lithuanians have been handed manuals telling them what to do in the event of a Russian invasion, it has emerged.

Some 30,000 guides have been distributed around the country telling its 3million residents that 'attention needs to be paid to the actions of the neighbouring country - Russia', CNN reports.

The 75-page booklet, called 'Prepare to survive emergencies and war', urges citizens to 'have the will to resist' if Vladimir Putin's forces attack.

Extensive guides range from how to recognise Russian tanks to step-by-step survival tricks, including using condoms to help transport food and water.

Pictures in the guide show survival kits, advice on how to keep warm outdoors and information on how to use a compass and map.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3882784/How-survive-war-Lithuanians-handed-75-page-manual-telling-Putin-s-forces-invade-including-handy-guide-spotting-Russian-tank-need-pack-condoms.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by walemoney007(m): 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2016
Nah so
Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by drss2(m): 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
it is true, agents of darkness ar planning for world w.a.r 3, but it will never happen! there will be pockets of conflicts here n there but it will not degenerate into full blown world w.a.r
d earth will never survive a world w.a.r 3!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by divinehand2003(m): 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2016
What'z chu say, Explorers?

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by finalbosss1(m): 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2016

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by Aremu01(m): 4:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
Sips kunu
Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by Funlordjnr: 4:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
So na here the gods don decide say I go laugh die put today?

A thread that would gladly attract all manners of tribal warlords, religious bandits, kids and psychopaths? Okay oh........... grin

***Lights jamba***

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by UnlimitedIfex(m): 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
Explorers as come again. This topic is worth sitting down under tree with my pure water or sachet water( pure water no b 4 poor man in dis country, so i nid 2 take am wit reps)

5 Likes

Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by kingcomet(m): 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
Choi
Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by Young03(m): 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
let me keep calm n be watching
Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by Explorers(m): 4:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
4. Russia Presence In Syria.

At the time of this article’s writing, the Syrian skies are crowded with Russian fighter jets.

It’s estimated that Russia has carried out at least 55 airstrikes over various ISIS camps.

ISIS is regarded globally as a manifestation of pure evil, so one might question why a Russian attack against them would be bad.

One of several issues here is that Russia isn’t the only military presence in Syria a faction of the U.S army is also stationed there, with their own agenda.

The differences between Russian and American military agendas in Syria are too vast to fit this entry, but an important factor here is that Syrian airspace has become crowded, and there’s an increasing risk of an air crash occurring between the two countries.

It almost happened already a U.S. F-16 fighter came within 20 miles of Russian warplanes.

At the speeds they were travelling, the warplanes could have crashed within 30 seconds. An accident of that magnitude can potentially lead to a misunderstanding of intent that could snowball into a major conflict between the two superpowers and their global allies.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by Explorers(m): 4:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
.hhj

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by capatainrambo: 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
what become of old Nigeria in the advent of war?

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by HtwoOw: 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ai

Ahdinbeliv it

But incase

Lemme look for war manual online

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2016
grin
Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by Viktor1983(m): 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2016
No be today, The cold war never ended. ....Many years after no one from both sides wants to fire a shot?
They should stop wasting time and get on with it

5 Likes

Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
finalbosss1:
i pray it happens.. i just want all of us to die... who is thinking wat m thinking

Only yhu is thinking what yhu re thinking.
Ode angry undecided angry

Yhu need dis

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
capatainrambo:
what become of old Nigeria in the advent of war?

Non alignment

5 Likes

Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by nabiz(m): 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
How I wish nigeria military and economic team will come together to analyze how to take advantage of the situation economically and security wise. This is is the best time for africa to stay neutral(like camelion )and take advantage of the possible future outcome, but unfortunately africa read precaution sign to talk about taking advantage of it. African if well strategised can can rule the world after world war 3

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
Why Naming Russia In All The Signs That Will Lead To World War 3?

10 Likes

Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by Goddygee(m): 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
Not yet o Abeg, i wan marry, build house, raise grand children ooo

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III by Explorers(m): 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
5. North Korea.

North Korea tends to get relegated to the back row in discussions on world powers. They’re potentially dangerous, sure, but it’s a short-range type of danger, similar to the way you can still skip away from a mugger with a knife.

But turn your back for too long, and that mugger can sneak up and give you some scars.

Aside from the three nuclear tests they’ve conducted since 2006, North Korea is said to be developing a mobile ballistic missile that could potentially cross the ocean and strike the U.S.

North Korea is still firing missiles in South Korea’s direction for no good reason.

The most recent launch was March 2, 2014, they fired more before that.

With a range of about 500 kilometers (300 mi), the missiles won’t reach far just to, say, Japan or China, South Korea, or Russia. And since they’re nestled right in the center of three of the biggest threats to peace at this time, they could purposely or not stir up something bigger than themselves, like dropping a starved weasel into a den of sleeping bears.

Most frightening of all, North Korea is building a nuclear arsenal. It’s unlikely that they’ll ever lead with a nuclear attack, but if there’s enough chaos going on around them, it’s not impossible that they’ll try to slip one into the mix.

Some believe that North Korea is all bark and no bite, that all of their provocations are carried out so that the global community will give them what they want in the hopes of keeping them stable.

But that’s all speculation, North Korea is a wildcard, and the worstkind of wildcard one with nukes.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) / Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv / Russia To Finland, Sweden: We Will Deploy Nukes To The Baltics If You Join NATO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.