Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu (49889 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Re-Arraigned By EFCC (Photos) / Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo / Nicole And Olivia Orji Uzor-Kalu's Birthday Party In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by Tolexander: 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2016
AkinPhysicist:
cool grin I am out. These Igbos are sub lightweights. I am beginning to pity them. grin cool

CC: Sukkot, Omenka, Tolexander, Modath. et. al
ku ise jare Omo Akin gringrin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by chino11(m): 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
Anambra cannot be same with outcasts and slaves from Imo state. Imo state people are mostly outcasts, that's why the mainstream Igbos doesn't marry their women nor live their state. Below is an Imo state slave and outcast bowing to his master. cool

CandyDiamond:

Anambra and IMO are the same people, just like Enugu and Anambra,Anambra was created from Enugu,don't be blinded by state creation, there is no difference between IMO person and Anambra,crossing from Anambra to IMO you wount know when you have pass the boundary.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by CSTR13: 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
calliope:

You couldn't have said it better. Painful truth smiley
If you all believe vivianudeogu is igbo, then you must have an IQ of a tadpole.
That is a yoruba him/her impersonating an igbo name while spreading bigotry.
There is no bitter truth there.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by realglobe: 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
Bustermachine:

Freeglobe, You can kill yourself if you are angry. OUK told you the bitter truth, hang yourself kid.
Okay now that OUK is the new hero of afonjas, you can take him, we don't need him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by SegunAdewole: 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
tbliss22:

You guys are not cursed, all you need is just change of orientation. Bitterness within your tribe and other tribes especially towards we the yorubas won't take anyone any where.

We must all irrespective of tribes encourage love and oneness at all sectors of life. Nnamdi kanu today would have been released if he had taken things slowly but because he had connections then, and he felt his plans will work out but unfortunately power has changed hands.

Do you know if the country of BIAFRA is created today, there will be WAR among the biafrans occupying the created country. Why because, the choice of power will be a major cause of problem.

Finally, until the Ibos understand love must lead and not bitterness and hatred, they might not get things right within themselves.

One love!!

My dear brother, the person you.quote is our yoruba brother using an Ibo name to deceive our gullible yoruba people. Are you gullible?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by ImoRiver: 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
If you place OUK side by side with GEJ you will agree with me that he is better than GEJ in virtually everything but Ndigbo never gave him the required support at the peak of his political prowess. Even Ojukwu was never supported by Igbos. In fact Ndigbo played major role to kill his political relevance and are even happy about it.

Now compare with Odili who is a proud Rivers man but faced a stiff fight by Ijaw which led to several petitions including EFCC case that led to Jonathan emerging VP. Odili's problem is his Igbo language group but Ndigbo abandoned that opportunity only to start fighting Buhari for defeating Jonathan who emerged at their expense.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by CandyDiamond(f): 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
chino11:
Abagworo, Imolites are cursed, useless, worthless, inconsequential, outcasts and above all slaves. If you doubt me show us on person as educated, intelligent and academically advanced as these people below who are actually your masters. Even in the next 1 billion years slavish and outcast Imolites cannot achieve this sort of human capital. cool

[s][/s]
[/b]You are the same person as Abagworo[b],quoting yourself in other to cause confusion in Igboland, if all your forefathers did to strangulate Igbos after the civil war did not work I wonder how this your online ranting will work,Afonja man keep on quoting yourself with three different Monica's,you are punishng yourself tongue tongue shocked cool
Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by CSTR13: 9:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
Brood of afonjas/
When you hear names like ojukwufrank, vivianudeogu, know that the fellow is a tribal marked face afonja with an irregular conehead.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by realglobe: 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
AkinPhysicist:
cool grin I am out. These Igbos are sub lightweights. I am beginning to pity them. grin cool

CC: Sukkot, Omenka, Tolexander, Modath. et. al
why did you dodge my question about your state of origin or should I assume that you, like every other afonja on nairaland comes from lagos and owns a duplex in lekki?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by SegunAdewole: 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
Shymm3xx:
This thread is very funny. You've got two midgets haranguing about who's taller, due to 1inch difference in height. But how does that change the fact that they're both midgets? - that's all I want to know.

Igbos are their own worst enemies, just as Yorubas are their own worst enemies. I'll speak on the last 4 years (the period I started following Nigerian politics). At least, Igbos were able to hijack GEJ's government, thus creating loads of Igbo billionaires. Coupled with how they used nepotism to spread appointments. That's how you manipulate power and spread wealth. And while doing that, they were able to keep their states out of debts.

However, I don't think Yorubas achieved that under Tinubu and they definitely don't have the same luxury under this government. Albeit almost all Yoruba states, bar Lagos, are heavily indebted. And when you look at the real power structure in naij - both groups are mostly inconsequential in the scheme of things and those who own the real power structure can always substitute one for the other - to maintain dominance. Meaning: they're both dispensable. So, I don't understand the beef on this thread.

Anyway, most Yorubas I know aren't as dumb as the sycophants who populate this forum. And I hope majority of educated Yoruba folks in naij aren't this dumb. I don't know why you would waste ya time in clowning the next person that's in the same predicament that you're in, when you can expend ya time/energy on focusing on how you can better yourself. Especially based on how you lost out in the current administration to become a mere appendage, under one of the worst/most-inept leader to ever govern a country. SMH.

My Dear Ijebu brother, please don't expose our disunity in yorubaland, hide it and expose only ibos.
grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
chino11:
Imo state people should all be banished as they are all outcasts that causes problems for the igbos. Imo state people as slaves cannot do anything on there own with consulting their masters. Below is another Imo state slave and outcast bowing to his master.
Another fake ignore sported
Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by omoyowa: 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
Beyond politics, we Igbos also have deep rooted social and ancestral problems. We hate ourselves passionately. We discriminate and practise the Osu casate system, we Igbos can kill our parent because of money. It is just as if we Igbos are cursed

look at this afonja ritualist and juju master...
Go and deliver your ritual and juju headquarters of ijabu ode

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by Igboid: 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
ImoRiver:

Without Rochas Okorocha they would have removed the Ebonyian. When it comes to Igbo unity forget Anambra. Dem no follow. Ordinary Igbos on the streets are more united than the elites.

Who is Rochas?

When Ohanaeze fashioned her rotation formula, Rochas was still in North hustling. No one knew him.

Stop trying to create discord where non exists. Same Anambra supported the enthronement of Uwaechue, an Enu-ani man.

Abia-Anambra-Delta- Ebonyi- Enugu- Imo-Rivers

The above is Ohanaeze rotation formular, it was created before we knew Rochas. After Delta( Uwaechue) it became Ebonyi turn( Igariwey) , you can remove Igariwey, but you can only replace him with another Ebonyi man, until Ebonyi turn is exhausted.
After Ebonyi, the next in line is Enugu, Imo and then Rivers.

Igbo society is built on the spirit of Egbe belu ugo belu, this is why Igbo nation will work.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by realglobe: 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
Bustermachine:

Whose hero? Your flat head is not making you think well, he told you the truth. So deal with it.
okay now that you believe OUK says the truth, do you also believe the truth he once said about Lagos being a No Mans Land? cheesy cheesy cheesy

K'am biakwa cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by CandyDiamond(f): 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
CSTR13:
Brood of afonjas/
When you hear names like ojukwufrank, vivianudeogu, know that the fellow is a tribal marked face afonja with an irregular conehead.
Including Chino11 also known as Abagworo
Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by Bustermachine: 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
[s]
SegunAdewole:

My dear yoruba brother using an ibo name, we yorubas are very good at hiding our disunity but the world still know we are not united. Like shymexx, I am Ijebu and we consider other yorubas lowly because they are soft and beggarly.

The Igbo are united and voted uniformly in the last election but we yorubas were divided in votes.
Just look at our yoruba muslim who hate yoruba christians and vice versa. Even Bishop oyedepo ran away from his state in Kwara because of the yoruba muslims there down to my state in Ogun.
Like we yoruba christians, he hates yoruba muslims so much that he denied his muslim niece an admission into his convenant university.
Can we yorubas form a formidable group led by a honest a unbribeable leader like Nnamdi kanu. We are good at selling our own like we did to MKO abiola.

We yorubas are not united, we just like to deceive ourself so that Igbos will not laugh at us.
cc. Aigbofa.
[/s]

Flat head, where is your ArodeTsolaye handle?

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by Igboid: 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2016
Chino and Abagworo, can you both stop embarrassing Ndiigbo for once, just for once, bikonu, ikperem di na ani. angry
Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by Bustermachine: 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2016
realglobe:

okay now that you believe OUK says the truth, do you also believe the truth he once said about Lagos being a No Mans Land? cheesy cheesy cheesy

K'am biakwa cheesy

Freeglobe, Iboes are their own worst enemies - OUK. Deal with the truth or hang yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by SignalTNA: 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
Godprotectigbos:

come dis ofonja be proud of ur south wastes nah
leave oigbos alone

dEastActivist?
Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by Igboid: 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
realglobe:

why did you dodge my question about your state of origin or should I assume that you, like every other afonja on nairaland comes from lagos and owns a duplex in lekki?

grin grin
Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by Bustermachine: 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
CandyDiamond:

OUK, Chino, Abagworo are Yorubas. Lmaooo. Deluded flat head.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by Bustermachine: 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2016
Igboid:
Chino and Abagworo, can you both stop embarrassing Ndiigbo for us, just for once, bikonu, ikperem di na ani. angry

Buhahahaha. Pazienza, The frustrated old troll is begging his confused kinsmen. Lmao

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by Oblang(m): 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Bode George said that Tinubu stole the property of the dead and the living in Lagos State

There is no where in the world where two ppl don't disagree. Even twins disagree and accuse each other sometimes. It does not amt to hate...

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2016
[quote author=chino11 post=50664261]Anambra cannot be same with outcasts and slaves from Imo state. Imo state people are mostly outcasts, that's why the mainstream Igbos doesn't marry their women nor live their state. Below is an Imo state slave and outcast bowing to his master. cool

ANOTHER CLASSICAL ANTI IGBO SPORTED, YOU'V JUST PROVEN A POINT THAT YOU ARE FROM THE DEJECTED SIDE......
Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by CSTR13: 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
CandyDiamond:

That Chino is a scum of the earth.I don't know where he comes from and i don't care.
The way he gives uncircumcised philistines with generational cowards as ancestors, the temerity and opportunity to insult the igbo ethnic group is just sickening.
Look at the way children of a thousand fathers are gallivating over the thread. Many of them don't even who their fathers are, but are camped here insulting the igbo ethnic group because of people like Chino.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by CandyDiamond(f): 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
realglobe:

Is there any one of them that is not from Lagos cool shocked shocked,if not for making Lagos the capital of Nigeria and building it with Niger Delta oil money as they are building Abuja now I wonder which place they will be claiming to be from.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by chinolization: 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
CandyDiamond:

[/b]You are the same person as Abagworo[b],quoting yourself in other to cause confusion in Igboland, if all your forefathers did to strangulate Igbos after the civil war did not work I wonder how this your online ranting will work,Afonja man keep on quoting yourself with three different Monica's,you are punishng yourself tongue tongue shocked cool

I don't think so...
Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by realglobe: 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
Bustermachine:

Freeglobe, Iboes are their own worst enemies - OUK. Deal with the truth or hang yourself.
And Lagos is a No Mans Land? - OUK

Agree?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by chuose: 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
AkinPhysicist:

cool grin I didn't know Orji Uzor Kalu is a Yoruba man - thank you for this information grin cool

The point is that, una no like igbo people.
yet una want make dem dey with una.

Well we don tell dem say, we stand with them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by SegunAdewole: 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
Bustermachine:
[s][/s]

Flat head, where is your ArodeTsolaye handle?

my yoruba brother, what can we do to unite yorubaland. While ' politically naive Ibos' are getting elected as Senators, mayors in poland, UK, USA, Germany etc, our 'politically smart' yoruba muslims keep breaking the heads of our christians in osun and kwara becauase of hijab. That's why oyedepo ran away from his kwara state to my Ogun state.

This truth pains me so much, even shymexx knows i'm saying the truth. When are we yorubas going to be united?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Otunba Gbenga Daniel Resigns From PDP, Quits Partisan Politics / Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days / Boko Haram Terrorist 'Pepper' Arrested By Soldiers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.