Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,214 members, 7,780,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:36 PM

Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu (49661 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Re-Arraigned By EFCC (Photos) / Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo / Nicole And Olivia Orji Uzor-Kalu's Birthday Party In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by Oblang(m): 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
Igboid:

OUK is a pathetic human being.
He is in deep shi.it with EFCC and is desperately trying to curry the favour of other Nigerians. The easiest way into the heart of a Nigerian is football or Igbophobia. OUK is appealing to their Igbophobic nature. How pathetic can he be?

He expected Ohakim to have stayed under PPA, while he OUK and his greedy self continuously taxed Ohakim, dictated things for him and milk Imo dry. He is angry that Ohakim didn't bend and allow him milk Imo dry like the rest of Yoruba persons are bending to let Tinubu milk them dry. T.A didn't allow him to continue ruling Abia in proxy like docile Fashola and Ambode allowed Tinubu. His greedy self is angry that Ndiigbo are not docile enough to allow his greedy ass permeate himself as a Godfather of the entire East.

He is not ashamed of himself. He was at a threshold where he could unite the entire East under PPA through quality leadership,and give Ndiigbo a rallying center for once, but his greedy ass that was hell bent on corruption and looting, destroyed it all.

OUK is a sore loser, common T.A a fellow looter booted him out of Abia state politics. I hope EFCC deals with him.

What u don't know is we can only applaud OUK for bin honest. He's on his own on his corruption charges. He won't get a single support from anyone.. Not the way u blindly support ppl like ffk because they always say what u want to hear...And did u not know even tinubu and fashola disagree in his second term in office...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by dEastActivist: 11:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
Chino and abagworo... You guys are a shame...
May sango otta begin to scatter both of you this night. Up til now una never get sense.
Honestly didn't know that the 419 millionaire who speaks like a pregnant woman will be given such credence to. Imagine 14 pages most of it gone to the yet to be two mad men(chino and co) proving him right.

And to the coneheaded afonjas wetyn concern you for this thread, have you all forgotten so easily that is the same man who once said that Lagos is a no mans land and up til this moment those words are still denting on the image of Lagos.but Now you guys have now found a new hero in him and are singing his praise BC he is bashing Igbos for his political woes. Useless chimps...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by SignalTNA: 11:11pm On Oct 31, 2016
Oblang:

What u don't know is we can only applaud OUK for bin honest. He's on his own on his corruption charges. He won't get a single support from anyone.. Not the way u blindly support ppl like ffk because they always say what u want to hear...

OUK said what you want to hear by criticizing Ndigbo. Now you are salivating to the point if ecstasy. The criticizing of Igbo is the only thing that unites the wicked Yoruba Afonjas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by dondo83(m): 11:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
IPOB123london:

nobody is pained

we are only after the truth biko

Bro I have an observation, why does all titles in ibo land end with number 1? nkara 1, enzinye 1? who now is no 2? That alone speaks volume. all other tribes dont add 1 to their titles

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by CandyDiamond(f): 11:13pm On Oct 31, 2016
dEastActivist:
May sango otta begin to scatter both of you this night. Up til now una never get sense.
Honestly didn't know that the 419 millionaire who speaks like a pregnant woman will be given such credence to. Imagine 14 pages most of it gone to the yet to be two mad men(chino and co) proving him right.

And to the coneheaded afonjas wetyn concern you for this thread, have you all forgotten so easily that is the same man who once said that Lagos is a no mans land and up til this moment those words are still denting on the image of Lagos.but Now you guys have now found a new hero in him and are singing his praise BC he is bashing Igbos for his political woes. Useless chimps...
grin grin grin grin grin,you nail it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by Princedapace(m): 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
harmbhrosz:
did you even read what I wrote? I'm talking about unity within the Ibo brotherhood... Have you seen an Ogun state man abusing a lagosian?

Abians and Anambrans fight one another here on nairaland is uncool.

The way some of you just talk about going to developed world is as if you're the 1st to travel or is it sharking you?
So because I travel out of Nigeria to a developed country I'm not suppose to about the unity of my home country again?

This is where u guys miss it.. that they abuse each other online has nothing to do wit unity bro... igbos are well united.. igbos fight for one another..

forget all these online rant...

in brotherhood.. igbos have a full community life style where they mingle and appreciate one another.. Nigerians are generally divided in politics.. and is a general thing in nigeria which the political class are using to loot us dry..

And forget life on Nairaland... nairaland can deceive u bro... things re not really the way they appear on nairaland..
Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by Ihuomadinihu: 11:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
Woah! As usual, the other Nigerians think they have a say so in Igbo affairs. There is no African ethnic group that doesn't have such problems and internal rancour,the problem is that Igbos have not found a way to overcome such challenges for political unity.
So lashing out and mocking igbos is absolutely unnecessary.
On the other hand, what has OUK done for Igbos? What did he do for Abia State? He is a rogue and doesn't deserve any sort of immunity and support from igbos.
No reasonable Nigerian should pay him any attention.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by Princedapace(m): 11:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
mystiqueTNA:

Ebonyi is finer than Nasarawa 10 times over

exactly my point... and one guy was talking about igbos being backward..

lolz.. they think igbos traveling far and near means poverty in their land.. hahahahahha

igbos are naturally adventurous and risk takers... that is what they dont understand... igbos dont simply accept A is A... they are naturally like that.. and that is what we need in Africa sef... our Politicians have used us too much and underdeveloped us a lot. Igbos are free thinkers.. and I dont know where this illusion that igbos dont respect their elders is coming from... some people are really need to travel. My bro... dont mind them here on nairaland..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by Ihuomadinihu: 11:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
Whoever is behind this Chino moniker should be utterly ashamed of himself. Isn't it bad enough that Nigerians are making fun of Igbos? Why must you engage in this sort of nonesense?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by emi14: 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
Aba is decayed. Orji was Governor for 8year and did nothing. If you're not stupid and greedy the road you built will still be visible and motor able in Abia state. You're an Igbo man and you have share in your condemnation of Igbos. Anuohia!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by Oblang(m): 11:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
SignalTNA:

OUK said what you want to hear by criticizing Ndigbo. Now you are salivating to the point if ecstasy. The criticizing of Igbo is the only thing that unites the wicked Yoruba Afonjas

Either it is what we want to hear or not. Its the bitter truth...... Kiss the truth

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by nothernstar: 11:40pm On Oct 31, 2016
Yes! They are their own problems just as you one of the problems of the Igbos. He is now playing the saint game. But let me ask you mr OUK. What did you do when you were on the sit as governor. What type of politics did you play when you were there. How much money meant for that state did you embezzle. Now you have come back to blame the same ppl you you never allowed to grow. You call them names. Yes they are the architect of their problems which you contributed. Blame yourself before you blame others.
Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by Ngozi123(f): 11:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
The same people agreeing with this man's comments will be the same ones who'll accuse the Igbos of being tribalists. How can we hate each other yet favour one another at the same time? These contradicting stereotypes are rather confusing .
Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by mandax: 11:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
omenka:
cc: Modath. gringrin

Scales are finally falling off the eyes. cheesycheesy

You must forever remain blind. From your area came the most atrocious killings of Igbos who escaped the far north during the pogrom of 1966. Your peoples' method of killing those Igbos then included putting poles through the Va.... of pregnant women untill the pole appeared from the mouth.

You have been paying for the atrocities since then, as Fulani herdsmen finish you up on near daily basis, and you video as you eat the meats of captured Fulani herdsmen.

Your little sense didn't tell you that Orji Uzo Kalu was literally singing so that he could be left off the hook of Daura EFCC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by Ngozi123(f): 11:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
Igboid:

Stop spewing trash.

There is no nation that doesn't have such petty prejudices.
In England, the southerners consider themselves more polished than the Northerners.
Those are just petty sentiments that doesn't matter when serious issues are at hand, nor do you see them fighting with each other over such sentiments.

Ohanaeze Ndiigbo the apex Igbo organization is currently being piloted by an Ebonyi person, the entire Imo, Anambra, Enugu, Abia, Delta North and Rivers North Igbo realms all accepted to be led by an Ebonyian, so where does that leave your rantings?

Onitsha( Anambra) and Asaba ( Enu ani) Are the hottest bed of IPOB agitation, the people are dying for their leader in protests, a leader who happened to be from Abia state.

Uwazuruike from Imo state once shut down the entire stores in Onitsha mainmarket and all major markets in Anambra when he gave a sit at home order during OBJ regime and all Anambra people complied. Yet you will have us believe that Anambra people look down on Imolites or see themselves superior to imolites.

Please in the future, Keep your beer parlour gists to yourself. Ndiigbo can do without it.

I wish that I could give you 1000 likes for this post. Many people mistake our sense of rivalry and competitive spirit for outright hatred. The Enugu man doesn't hate the Ebonyi man, he just wants to best him in all he does. I highly doubt that hundreds of Anambra people are maiming and killing Imo people due to their state of origin, as we've seen in other parts of Nigeria. I believe that we could turn this into a huge benefit for us if we do indeed manage to achieve nationhood.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by Oblang(m): 11:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
Princedapace:

God bless u bro

I av said it before that no region, including Lagos is developed... Nothing is working.. they keep making it look like igbos are left behind... hahahahahahah

I can see the benefit of yorubas who love them selves... i can see how developed and DUbia like they are! Nonsense.. What they dont understand is that igbos are matching forward...

An Igbo man who has bin at the helm b4 said it and not Yoruba...

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by Plus234(m): 11:57pm On Oct 31, 2016
ndi igbo ndi obi ojoo na ndi anya ukwu

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by mandax: 11:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
dEastActivist:

Abagworo and Chino are Abokiis. They have a pattern. Abagworo goes to Anambra thread and posts a rubbish talk against Anambra people. Then Chino comes into the thread or goes into Imo state thread and posts something against Imo state. Then they start posting all sorts of worse things against each other's supposed state. But all fake. They fake to be Igbos.

Whenever they see an anti-Igbo thread like this, they break lose. Abagworo would start to say things like "we Igbos are bad," and other worse things about the Igbo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by dragonking3: 12:03am On Nov 01, 2016
Shymm3xx:
This thread is very funny. You've got two midgets haranguing about who's taller, due to 1inch difference in height. But how does that change the fact that they're both midgets? - that's all I want to know.

Igbos are their own worst enemies, just as Yorubas are their own worst enemies. I'll speak on the last 4 years (the period I started following Nigerian politics). At least, Igbos were able to hijack GEJ's government, thus creating loads of Igbo billionaires. Coupled with how they used nepotism to spread appointments. That's how you manipulate power and spread wealth. And while doing that, they were able to keep their states out of debts.

However, I don't think Yorubas achieved that under Tinubu and they definitely don't have the same luxury under this government. Albeit almost all Yoruba states, bar Lagos, are heavily indebted. And when you look at the real power structure in naij - both groups are mostly inconsequential in the scheme of things and those who own the real power structure can always substitute one for the other - to maintain dominance. Meaning: they're both dispensable. So, I don't understand the beef on this thread.

Anyway, most Yorubas I know aren't as dumb as the sycophants who populate this forum. And I hope majority of educated Yoruba folks in naij aren't this dumb. I don't know why you would waste ya time in clowning the next person that's in the same predicament that you're in, when you can expend ya time/energy on focusing on how you can better yourself. Especially based on how you lost out in the current administration to become a mere appendage, under one of the worst/most-inept leader to ever govern a country. SMH.
You have said my mind. One big stout for you. Igbos and yorubas are their own worst enemies. Just watch how they devour themselves in stupiidity and backwardness.
Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by omenka(m): 12:04am On Nov 01, 2016
mandax:

You must forever remain blind. From your area came the most atrocious killings of Igbos who escaped the far north during the pogrom of 1966. Your peoples' method of killing those Igbos then included putting poles through the Va.... of pregnant women untill the pole appeared from the mouth.

You have been paying for the atrocities since then, as Fulani herdsmen finish you up on near daily basis, and you video as you eat the meats of captured Fulani herdsmen.

Your little sense didn't tell you that Orji Uzo Kalu was literally singing so that he could be left off the hook of Daura EFCC.
Musings of an extremely pained iPod yewt. cheesycheesy

Good night.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by Oblang(m): 12:06am On Nov 01, 2016
CandyDiamond:

Igbos are nightmares to many and they will continue to be,Igbo threads is what is keeping all the social media alive in Nigeria, Igbos are great people if their matter is always making headlines everyday for their enemies to feed on.

That's because u all have turn urself to a joke of the century....
Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by lozanni(m): 12:08am On Nov 01, 2016
Tolexander:
bitter truth they will never love to hear. Instead, blaming other tribe for their backwardness!

Watch as they rush here to abuse OUK!

The speaker is also equally guilty of what he is accusing others of. Ask him the legacies he left behind in Abia State, apart from football, and he will draw a blank sheet.
OUK, too does not understand politics, he was short-sighted in thinking that the way Tinubu manipulated or related to Fashola could easily be replicated in Abia state.
Firstly, the Igbos are very individualistic and republican in nature and so may pick no bones in telling off anyone who tries to foist himself as a Godfather on them. This same sutuation is being replicated in Anambra state where the hardworking and focused Governor, Chief Willie Obiano has bluntly refused to be teleguided by his predecessor, Peter Odili, hence the frosty relationship between them.
Secondly, the yoolobas have a powerful traditional system of Obas through which politicians who are loyal subjects to the Obas can be called to order, unlike in Igboland where the traditional Chiefs might not have that influence.
Thirdly, the peer review influence of clubs, like the Lagos Island Club ane the Yoruba Tennis club, is also very influential in Lagos State. Infact, before the nomination of Fashola as the Action Congress Party candidate for the Lagos State elections, a member of one of the above clubs had told me that Fashola was likely to he chosen by the party when others were thinking it might be Gbenga Ashafa or Muiz Banire and Co.
The peer review influence is lacking in the East, although they tried to implement this through the defunct peoples club.
Given the dfferences in socio-political setup of the two groups, OUK, as an astitute politician should have employed so much tact in relating to TA Orji as this would have served his purpose well and spared the state the fall-out of the bad blood that existed between them.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by Afonjas: 12:42am On Nov 01, 2016
mandax:

Abagworo and Chino are Abokiis. They have a pattern. Abagworo goes to Anambra thread and posts a rubbish talk against Anambra people. Then Chino comes into the thread or goes into Imo state thread and posts something against Imo state. Then they start posting all sorts of worse things against each other's supposed state. But all fake. They fake to be Igbos.

Whenever they see an anti-Igbo thread like this, they break lose. Abagworo would start to say things like "we Igbos are bad," and other worse things about the Igbo.
They are paid yoruba e-warriors to paint Igbo people bad, Clifordorji is among
Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by Ayatullah(m): 12:49am On Nov 01, 2016
obaaderemi:
Yes.even on nairaland...imo vs anambra..enugu vs abia.i have never seen oyo vs osun or ogun vs ekiti.shame

That is why I call on fellow Nigerians to help kill the idea of Biafra to save the igbos from that which will be worse than what Southern Sudan is currently facing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 12:52am On Nov 01, 2016
[s]
VivianUdeogu:
Nwannem Let us stop deceiving ourselves. Let us tell ourselves the truth: we Igbos have a fundemental problem. Even beyond politics, we also have deep rooted social and ancestral problems too. We hate ourselves passionately, we discriminate: we still practise the Osu caste system. hate, bitterness, tribialism and clannishness thrive very much in Alaigbo. It is just as if we Igbos are cursed
[/s]

'WE' Igbo clown...

You can only wish to be Igbo and it will end as dream..

All this divisive thread and comment are created by clowns like you..

The reason you see many anti Igbo or 'it look like Igbos' bashing a real Igbo person..your clownish type comes to mind..

We Igbo my nyash! Mtcheeewww!
Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by mapet: 12:55am On Nov 01, 2016
DIFY20:

here i no be english person hahahahaha

Ok Sis, just speak Igbo, we will use google translation grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 1:05am On Nov 01, 2016
[s]
tbliss22:

You guys are not cursed, all you need is just change of orientation. Bitterness within your tribe and other tribes especially towards we the yorubas won't take anyone any where.

We must all irrespective of tribes encourage love and oneness at all sectors of life. Nnamdi kanu today would have been released if he had taken things slowly but because he had connections then, and he felt his plans will work out but unfortunately power has changed hands.

Do you know if the country of BIAFRA is created today, there will be WAR among the biafrans occupying the created country. Why because, the choice of power will be a major cause of problem.

Finally, until the Ibos understand love must lead and not bitterness and hatred, they might not get things right within themselves.

One love!!

[/s]

Your were only preaching to one of your silly Yoruba brother who has perfected the wastern act of deceit..

The clown is no Igbo.. He is an Ewedu gulper..
Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by Ayatullah(m): 1:08am On Nov 01, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Sorry Shymm3xx, it's clear you need some AVOMIE!
Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by mapet: 1:30am On Nov 01, 2016
CandyDiamond:

Igbo thread sales that is why they always make FP so that they can feed on it.

Sure...... the "markate" boku grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by laudate: 1:56am On Nov 01, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Bode George said that Tinubu stole the property of the dead and the living in Lagos State

Guy, those were two individuals disagreeing with each other, not one state fighting with another state, or one community abusing another community, nah. Bode George and Tinubu are both from Lagos State! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) / Margaret Obi And Aisha Baba Ahmed Spotted Rocking Uniform Hijab / General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.