Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,395 members, 7,781,132 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:31 AM

Where Are The 200,000 Graduate Jobs FG Promised To Create Before End Of October? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Where Are The 200,000 Graduate Jobs FG Promised To Create Before End Of October? (1563 Views)

774,000 Jobs: FG Retains 15% Slot Allocation To Ministers, Governors, Others / We Want To Bring Down Unemployment By Creating Over 15m Jobs – FG / N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The 200,000 Graduate Jobs FG Promised To Create Before End Of October? by Klamour: 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2016
On October 11, 2016, VP Osibanjo promised that FG will create 200,000 graduate Jobs before the end of October. Recall this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/3402109/fg-employ-200000-graduates-october

October will end today in a few hours in from now. Have the 200,000 jobs been created? If yes, where are they? Who are the beneficiaries? When were they advertised? Which sectors were affected?

If no, why haven't they been created? Are we on a rollercoaster ride with this government? How many more promises are we awaiting their breaking?

You see, as I've always said, lies and propaganda have a short life span. Truth doesn't.

This government perpetually operates in the future tense: "we will," "we will," "we will," and more "we will." You hardly read of "we have" because "we have" requires concrete evidence, and concrete evidence is the mortal enemy of propaganda.

Let those around the corridors of power satisfy our curiosity. Nigerians, especially the unemployed graduates, we are entitled to be treated with some modicum of decorum by people, some of whom have not seen the four walls of the Ivory Towers, but ununfortunately, today, due to our actions or lack of it, are piloting our future.

It's time to simply ASK!! !

#KlamouringforaYouthOrientedGovernance.

6 Likes

Re: Where Are The 200,000 Graduate Jobs FG Promised To Create Before End Of October? by Emmysteve(m): 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
I am also asking the same question. Abeg who don get the job please signify.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The 200,000 Graduate Jobs FG Promised To Create Before End Of October? by Emmysteve(m): 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
This is the result of desperate people wanting to rule at all costs without blue print. Only God will deliver us from this evil government.

5 Likes

Re: Where Are The 200,000 Graduate Jobs FG Promised To Create Before End Of October? by lastbaff(m): 6:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
I tire oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are The 200,000 Graduate Jobs FG Promised To Create Before End Of October? by psucc(m): 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2016
Are you looking for Lai Mohammed's Masquerade jobs? That had been taken over by Sen Ngige but the main jobs are filled by our saint leaders.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The 200,000 Graduate Jobs FG Promised To Create Before End Of October? by Kelly2713(m): 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
did you just believe in buhari? am just asking oooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Where Are The 200,000 Graduate Jobs FG Promised To Create Before End Of October? by derrick333(m): 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
U guyz still asking for promise ni ? Me I jus wnt dem to fix d economy de way it was
Re: Where Are The 200,000 Graduate Jobs FG Promised To Create Before End Of October? by andyboi4real(m): 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
Mehn Anybody Still Waiting For Something Good From This Government Is A Dullard Jst Lyk Our USELESS Presido

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The 200,000 Graduate Jobs FG Promised To Create Before End Of October? by edebemba(m): 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
Do you still believe in this government, with all their lies and propaganda? You missed road.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The 200,000 Graduate Jobs FG Promised To Create Before End Of October? by Justeenaleo(f): 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2016
They are in the other room.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The 200,000 Graduate Jobs FG Promised To Create Before End Of October? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2016
Klamour:
On October 11, 2016, VP Osibanjo promised that FG will create 200,000 graduate Jobs before the end of October. Recall this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/3402109/fg-employ-200000-graduates-october

October will end today in a few hours in from now. Have the 200,000 jobs been created? If yes, where are they? Who are the beneficiaries? When were they advertised? Which sectors were affected?

If no, why haven't they been created? Are we on a rollercoaster ride with this government? How many more promises are we awaiting their breaking?

You see, as I've always said, lies and propaganda have a short life span. Truth doesn't.

This government perpetually operates in the future tense: "we will," "we will," "we will," and more "we will." You hardly read of "we have" because "we have" requires concrete evidence, and concrete evidence is the mortal enemy of propaganda.

Let those around the corridors of power satisfy our curiosity. Nigerians, especially the unemployed graduates, we are entitled to be treated with some modicum of decorum by people, some of whom have not seen the four walls of the Ivory Towers, but ununfortunately, today, due to our actions or lack of it, are piloting our future.

It's time to simply ASK!! !

#KlamouringforaYouthOrientedGovernance.
Sometimes patience answers most puzzles. Keep calm!
Re: Where Are The 200,000 Graduate Jobs FG Promised To Create Before End Of October? by maxwell767(m): 7:40pm On Oct 31, 2016
Jst listen to urself @ OP.

Didn't u see..

Npower.
Fcsc..
Firs..
Police
Dpr
NRC..etc

What else do u want?...
For Buhari to come and drag u and place u in one office undecided

Am nt praising the Government... So dnt quote me wrong

4 Likes

Re: Where Are The 200,000 Graduate Jobs FG Promised To Create Before End Of October? by Klamour: 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
maxwell767:
Jst listen to urself @ OP.

Didn't u see..

Npower.
Fcsc..
Firs..
Police
Dpr
NRC..etc

What else do u want?...
For Buhari to come and drag u and place u in one office undecided

Am nt praising the Government... So dnt quote me wrong

The question isn't about announcing the programmes and creating troublesome websites. It's about the direct engagement of the youths, it's about the impact, it's about people actually getting employed. It's not about some bogus plans and unplanned programmes in the media.

I actually expected you to post your letter of appointment in any of the MDAs you mentioned, or that of someone you know. That's a better way of defending them.

13 Likes

Re: Where Are The 200,000 Graduate Jobs FG Promised To Create Before End Of October? by Klamour: 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
franciskaine:
Sometimes patience answers most puzzles. Keep calm!

Yes, it does answer, but not when a timeline is given. We didn't force them to tell us "ending of October.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The 200,000 Graduate Jobs FG Promised To Create Before End Of October? by lollmaolol(m): 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
Abeg oya ask them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are The 200,000 Graduate Jobs FG Promised To Create Before End Of October? by bizza45: 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
the jobs are in d kitchen and in d other room

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The 200,000 Graduate Jobs FG Promised To Create Before End Of October? by maxwell767(m): 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2016
Klamour:

The question isn't about announcing the programmes and creating troublesome websites. It's about the direct engagement of the youths, it's about the impact, it's about people actually getting employed. It's not about some bogus plans and unplanned programmes in the media.

I actually expected you to post your letter of appointment in any of the MDAs you mentioned, or that of someone you know. That's a better way of defending them.

U have said ur opinion and no doubt it is true..

But to them... They will list those MDAs as their achievements so far..

I have always said that this government is nothing but A SCAM.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The 200,000 Graduate Jobs FG Promised To Create Before End Of October? by Zirah: 8:15pm On Oct 31, 2016
In the mortuary.
Re: Where Are The 200,000 Graduate Jobs FG Promised To Create Before End Of October? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
The jobs are on their way coming

1 Like

Re: Where Are The 200,000 Graduate Jobs FG Promised To Create Before End Of October? by afanide: 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2016
Seems you just came into Nigeria today cheesy cheesy

Since that guy came into politics, he's indulged in LIES
See what politics has turned this pastor to....

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The 200,000 Graduate Jobs FG Promised To Create Before End Of October? by Freemancharles9(m): 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
You are always quick in abusing government...
Yet you want evil government to absorb u...
May God deliver u from frustration, cus thats wat u r suffering from...

Emmysteve:
This is the result of desperate people wanting to rule at all costs without blue print. Only God will deliver us from this evil government.
Re: Where Are The 200,000 Graduate Jobs FG Promised To Create Before End Of October? by engrMikemd(m): 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2016
op calm down now, why ya blood dey hot, October never finish nah, at least we still gat about 3 hours to go. just believe and you will see that the Lord is good

1 Like

Re: Where Are The 200,000 Graduate Jobs FG Promised To Create Before End Of October? by obinna002: 10:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
Keep fooling yourself.
Freemancharles9:

Re: Where Are The 200,000 Graduate Jobs FG Promised To Create Before End Of October? by Emmysteve(m): 11:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
Freemancharles9:

You are a big fool. Delete this rubbish u just posted. Your Zombiesm disease has no cure

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The 200,000 Graduate Jobs FG Promised To Create Before End Of October? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 31, 2016
Klamour:

Yes, it does answer, but not when a timeline is given. We didn't force them to tell us "ending of October.
funny enough u applied and still av the temerity to talk this way, the govt is working towards it. I just checked the cost of 500,000 X 20,000 for each laptop to be giving. Mehn, the govt will really spend on this Npower project. Keep calm and pray.
Re: Where Are The 200,000 Graduate Jobs FG Promised To Create Before End Of October? by vincent10(m): 5:29am On Nov 01, 2016
A particular vice president can lie for Africa.
They think Nigerians have short memory. More so he is. pastor telling lies and a professor giving unverifiable information.

Some goons will be like he meant next year October.

People wey God go punish don plenty.
Re: Where Are The 200,000 Graduate Jobs FG Promised To Create Before End Of October? by Klamour: 5:52am On Nov 01, 2016
franciskaine:
funny enough u applied and still av the temerity to talk this way, the govt is working towards it. I just checked the cost of 500,000 X 20,000 for each laptop to be giving. Mehn, the govt will really spend on this Npower project. Keep calm and pray.

Funny though, I'm GAINFULLY EMPLOYED! haven't been without job since I graduated. My concern isn't self motivated, it's general. Especially when I see some unemployed graduates, whose hopes were raised by this government's empty promises.

Action, they say, speaks louder that words!
Re: Where Are The 200,000 Graduate Jobs FG Promised To Create Before End Of October? by Busari132(m): 6:47am On Nov 01, 2016
Senator Abu Ibrahim is the Senate Committee Chairman on Police affairs. His number is 08058107174. Senator Ali Ndume is the Senate leader from Borno States. His number 08109480000. Call them and tell them to stop frustrating youths because of their selfish agenda since their southern counterparts jobs is to sit down and fold their arms while major decisions are being taken by these illiterates. Enough is enough.
Re: Where Are The 200,000 Graduate Jobs FG Promised To Create Before End Of October? by ikorodureporta: 6:51am On Nov 01, 2016
All Promises Cancelled
Re: Where Are The 200,000 Graduate Jobs FG Promised To Create Before End Of October? by 1miccza: 7:25am On Nov 01, 2016
They are right here behind my house

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies At Tasty Meals Restaurant In Benin-city, Edo State, Nigeria / Promasidor Sales Recruitment 2017 / Hr/admin Intern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.