Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

How To Register A Domain Name Free And Host It Free For Life With Email Address - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Register A Domain Name Free And Host It Free For Life With Email Address (13237 Views)

Need Help With Email Set Up / How To Make Money With Email Marketing And Affiliate Offers / How To Register Your Domain Name And Host It Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Register A Domain Name Free And Host It Free For Life With Email Address by cybergee(m): 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2009
No kidding ,
when I discovered this secret I didn't believe it,
with this secret you will be able to do the following,
Register a domain name, free
Host it somewhere for free,
you will have more than 30 scripts that you can choose
to install automatically at will.
, wordpress blog, forum,joomla etc,
I promise you, this will blow your mind,
If you want it , Please join me and drop any question here
I will be around with others that have an idea to help you.
Re: How To Register A Domain Name Free And Host It Free For Life With Email Address by rufaai(m): 12:47am On Oct 28, 2009
@Cybergee:

Are you crazy? No one is gonna fall for this one, try another. wink

~ Domain has never been free since the invention of internet and will never be free for your information. Even webhosts that provide free domain has to cover it on the hosting cost. ~ sad

1 Like

Re: How To Register A Domain Name Free And Host It Free For Life With Email Address by TechPros(m): 2:43am On Oct 28, 2009
@ rufaai -the domain www.yourname is free i think this has been around for like 2 years back or so and note this ".co.cc" not ".com .org .net. . .
Re: How To Register A Domain Name Free And Host It Free For Life With Email Address by kolitos007: 10:31am On Oct 28, 2009
rufaai:

@Cybergee:

Are you crazy? No one is gonna fall for this one, try another. wink

~ Domain has never been free since the invention of internet and will never be free for your information. Even webhosts that provide free domain has to cover it on the hosting cost. ~ sad

Yes domain can be free, but then its a long process, unless you are some major company, you can have the domain name registered for free, it all depends on your knowledge of DNS, I have my own server at home and i was reading a lot about it, your domain name is just a name tied to your IP address. So its like a telephone number in letters, its just like creating intranet you create addresses on your local network and it all gets seen.

I don't know what the process is to get this done, I am sure it will be very difficult to do, how ever, I believe its possible to create domains for free.
Re: How To Register A Domain Name Free And Host It Free For Life With Email Address by DualCore1: 8:43am On Oct 29, 2009
IMHO hosts will give u a free domain name as an incentive to host with them .

but doing some voodoo to get "dualcore4nland.com" free? now where's the voodoo team i wonno join. tongue
Re: How To Register A Domain Name Free And Host It Free For Life With Email Address by kolly4luv(m): 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2009
Please dont deceive ur selves about getting free domain name,i dont it can never, i mean never be possible.[b][/b][i][/i]
Re: How To Register A Domain Name Free And Host It Free For Life With Email Address by hostmot(f): 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2009
As Rufaai as said, there can never be free domain names.

If you don't believe, try registering your business in real life at CAC for free.

As for .co.cc, it is not a free domain, it is a free subdomain. If Nigeria's top level domain was .ng, I could buy co.ng and give free subdomains to people as an incentive for hosting or any other thing. Please, correct me if I am wrong.

Olawunmi,
Hostmot Sales Rep. (www.hostmot.com)

1 Like

Re: How To Register A Domain Name Free And Host It Free For Life With Email Address by rufaai(m): 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2009
Thank you @HostMot!

.co.cc is not a domain name, and even domain names we have what is called top-level domain names (.com .net .org .biz .info) and country-level domains (co-domains) like .com.ng, .in .uk, .us .au .pk .de and countless of them,

A domain name (.com or .net) has never been free.

Though some hosting providers says free domain name, try ask them you only want the domain and not the hosting and see if they will give you for free. You have to buy there hosting package which is tied up with the cost of the domain!!!

I hope I'm not over talking it, but domain's cant be free and to be on a safe side; I recommend you only host where you also buy the domain name. Because some host have policy that you are only using the domain because you host with. In case you don't like their host, they wont allow you to take your domain as its their own property.

NOTE: Your domain name is your interent IDENTITY! don't play with it and make sure you buy it separately; even if its together with a hosting package make sure its something you own/paid for so that you can always take it to any place you wish to host with! [That's my free advice for you].

Domains bought with http://aimtechng.com are sole properties of their owners, they can move them any time to any host in the world without hassles. wink that's good hosting, so strings except reliable service.

2 Likes

Re: How To Register A Domain Name Free And Host It Free For Life With Email Address by kolly4luv(m): 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2009
good work rufaii!
rufaai:

Thank you @HostMot!

.co.cc is not a domain name, and even domain names we have what is called top-level domain names (.com .net .org .biz .info) and country-level domains (co-domains) like .com.ng, .in .uk, .us .au .pk .de and countless of them,

A domain name (.com or .net) has never been free.

Though some hosting providers says free domain name, try ask them you only want the domain and not the hosting and see if they will give you for free. You have to buy there hosting package which is tied up with the cost of the domain!!!

I hope I'm not over talking it, but domain's cant be free and to be on a safe side; I recommend you only host where you also buy the domain name. Because some host have policy that you are only using the domain because you host with. In case you don't like their host, they wont allow you to take your domain as its their own property.

NOTE: Your domain name is your interent IDENTITY! don't play with it and make sure you buy it separately; even if its together with a hosting package make sure its something you own/paid for so that you can always take it to any place you wish to host with! [That's my free advice for you].

Domains bought with http://aimtechng.com are sole properties of their owners, they can move them any time to any host in the world without hassles. wink that's good hosting, so strings except reliable service.
U DID A GREAT WORK.
Re: How To Register A Domain Name Free And Host It Free For Life With Email Address by shiny3: 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2011
Hi try here http://www.thewebpole.com/twp/domain-name-search/ to get domain name and hosting for free,
Re: How To Register A Domain Name Free And Host It Free For Life With Email Address by EliteFrostman: 12:43am On Sep 14, 2012
Ok first off, im trying to get a domain for free. Second, it is possible cause how would the people that host have the ability to host in the first place? Third, if there is way ill be very excited if not oh well.

1 Like

Re: How To Register A Domain Name Free And Host It Free For Life With Email Address by Freedomhouse: 1:12am On Sep 17, 2012
We are building websites for as low as #4000. Grab this unimaginable offer today. If you are interested in making money online this is a great opportunity.However, whoever you are, you need a website.Go beyond the frontiers. Call-08062281441
Re: How To Register A Domain Name Free And Host It Free For Life With Email Address by Abidap: 10:25am On Oct 03, 2020
If you want to get a free .com .net, .org domain name for free
You want to learn how to host the domain name for free for a lifetime
Also get 5 free domain emails
Install wordpress and install a premium theme for free

Then you should watch this video from the beginning to the end and thank me later.

Subscribe to this youtube channel for more awesome videos as well

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj_oPfL8ENw&t=549s[/flash]

(1) (Reply)

How Can A Nigerian Sell On Ebay And Amazon? / 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace / 16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.