Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

10 Reasons Why You Are Always Hungry - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Reasons Why You Are Always Hungry (1041 Views)

. / Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. / 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why You Are Always Hungry by Kingzulex: 11:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
1. remember the day mum punished me because I was eating just too much. She cooked rice for the whole family and she served us according to our previous size of eating. I was ok with the size she gave me not until after 20 mins, I started feeling hungry again. It was unlike me and she felt I was just trying to become fatter by eating more. I took another size of rice and ate to the point that I could not stand up immediately. She smiled at the fact that I was improving with what I eat. I came back minutes later to ask for more and it was there she knew trouble was looming. Days after the incident, I decided to just know the possible causes why one would feel hungry even after eating.
When I am hungry, my body system automatically shuts down, I feel weak and tired even if I am just sleeping. I don't know if that applies to you but it has happened to me over the years.

Source

http://www.9jawaka.com/2016/10/10-reasons-why-you-are-always-hungry.html?m=1

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Are Always Hungry by kokertalented: 12:12am On Nov 01, 2016
Kingzulex:
1. remember the day mum punished me because I was eating just too much. She cooked rice for the whole family and she served us according to our previous size of eating. I was ok with the size she gave me not until after 20 mins, I started feeling hungry again. It was unlike me and she felt I was just trying to become fatter by eating more. I took another size of rice and ate to the point that I could not stand up immediately. She smiled at the fact that I was improving with what I eat. I came back minutes later to ask for more and it was there she knew trouble was looming. Days after the incident, I decided to just know the possible causes why one would feel hungry even after eating.
When I am hungry, my body system automatically shuts down, I feel weak and tired even if I am just sleeping. I don't know if that applies to you but it has happened to me over the years.

Source

http://www.9jawaka.com/2016/10/10-reasons-why-you-are-always-hungry.html?m=1

ur blog look good ... do u av an app. for it ?

if no, i can develop a standard one for u *my number via my signature *
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Are Always Hungry by Kingzulex: 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
kokertalented:

ur blog look good ... do u av an app. for it ?

if no, i can develop a standard one for u *my number via my signature *
Okay boss, I'll ping you immediately
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Are Always Hungry by kokertalented: 11:16pm On Nov 01, 2016
Kingzulex:
Okay boss, I'll ping you immediately

all right
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Are Always Hungry by joshob: 6:22am On Nov 02, 2016
eating too much at every minute is not ordinary, most folks call it 'its my habit' its not a habit, its a disease. the early u treat it the better. what u nee is to deworm yourself totally and also cleans ur colon system from every indigestions, check here now and thank me later http://worldbesthealth.over-blog.com

(1) (Reply)

Oligospermia (low Sperm Count) / Natural Remedies To Stop Itching / Check Out This Humbling Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.