Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single (2378 Views)

Harry Mosco Is Dead : Veteran Singer ''love Wan Tin Tin ' / Nico Gravity - I Wan Finish Timaya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by rapjunkie(m): 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2009
WE ARE SPARTANS!,  Awooo!!! . . . . . . is that where the idea came from? . . .the film?

I can understand Eldee's point because it IS racist bullshit. Funny how black people can never see the racist argument from the other side.

I wonder why JJC is suddenly into black activism . . after he sold out with Big Brovz and BBC 1 extra.

and I know that JJC had a big fat white girlfriend in Jand. Did she sack him and then he went all Black Panther on our asses    grin

As for the remix . . . . .can tillaman appear in a song WITHOUT dola bill? . . and WTF is Magnum doing on the remix? what about his own songs? First ruggedman remix, now JJC remix?

AND he looks like he is 62 years old wearing an obama t shirt. what nonsense.

BTW,

MO' EAZY killed everybody on the track.
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by r231(m): 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2009
rapjunkie:

WE ARE SPARTANS!,  Awooo!!! . . . . . . is that where the idea came from? . . .the film?

I can understand Eldee's point because it IS racist bullshit. Funny how black people can never see the racist argument from the other side.

I wonder why JJC is suddenly into black activism . . after he sold out with Big Brovz and BBC 1 extra.

and I know that JJC had a big fat white girlfriend in Jand. Did she sack him and then he went all Black Panther on our asses    grin

As for the remix . . . . .can tillaman appear in a song WITHOUT dola bill? . . and WTF is Magnum doing on the remix? what about his own songs? First ruggedman remix, now JJC remix?

AND he looks like he is 62 years old wearing an obama t shirt.  what nonsense.

BTW,

MO' EAZY killed everybody on the track.

na wah ohh bros,,,,,,,well since you have dis much questions to ask may I can pass you his contact info and he will be happy to explain to you. come all you have to do is support your fellow african brother not hate.
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by rapjunkie(m): 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2009
I know that JJC has many friends/fans so i'm waiting for his cronies to come and blast me.

The song is racist.
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by tosinaded(m): 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2009
@rapjunkie
me i like tillaman's verse o!!!!
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by r231(m): 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2009
rapjunkie:

I know that JJC has many friends/fans so i'm waiting for his cronies to come and blast me.

The song is racist.

sorry to burst your bubbles bruv I am not a fan we are in the same business I used to manage the group now I only manage one of them and we work together with him and other artist
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by tosinaded(m): 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2009
r231:

sorry to burst your bubbles bruv I am not a fan we are in the same business I used to manage the group now I only manage one of them and we work together with him and other artist

am lost o undecided
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by r231(m): 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2009
tosinaded@:

am lost o undecided

basically we work together
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by jaybee3(m): 5:59pm On Nov 09, 2009
"if you go black you will never go black"
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by r231(m): 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2009
jay bee:

"if you go black you will never go black"

how bout Michael (RIP) lol
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by rapjunkie(m): 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2009
I like Tilla man. The guy dey hustle no be small. I like the song where he features and sings ' im fresh. . . . . . . . . ' in the chorus.

The guy sabi sing hook but he should stop the autotune. Its played out.
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by eldee(m): 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2009
rapjunkie:

That's the problem . . . I really want to see their reaction to George Bush coming out to say . . . 'Everybody wants to be us'.
This is a no-brainer . . . I'll understand if this were the 1950s, but it's freaking 2009, it's wrong to be racist.

dejiariyo:

i dont think i had him say we are blacks, he said we are africans , dude u got issues.

Stop being a retard. . . he wasn't talking bout black people. . .How the Bleep ca you say 'Once you go black you can never go back, everyone out there just feels wack' and say that's not racist??
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by lalaboi(m): 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2009
Yeh. . .the song had a few "??" lines. . .Then again!. . .its planet earth!!  grin
Nothing new anymore. . . I dont blame him sha. . . .If the "milk" guyz dont stop being racist!. . .The cocopops guyz have no choice. . .lol

Am not saying i support it oh. . . na condition wey dem find demselves!!

@rapJ
Tilla man dey use? Autotune. . .  E be lik say make i slap you! grin. . .Thats his voice!
and yeh. . .that Mo eazy guy and paradise make sense
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by yomsot(m): 10:45pm On Nov 10, 2009
yh the song's got racial intentions but its still aiight. i dont support racism, i jst think that he got carried away in the whole 'we are aficans' and forgot that calling other races wack is racism.
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by ajekpaks(m): 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2009
We are Africans We are Nigerians I am Omo Igbo , OMO IGBO!!!! AHOOO!!!!

does this make me a racist and tribalist??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gh. Music? Come In / Pasuma Releases December Tonic / Asa - Bed Of Stone (tracklist)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.