Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,095 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:49 AM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! (4320 Views)

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by dumblover: 3:43am On Nov 01, 2016
Hello nairalanders, i really need your views and opinion on this issue. My girlfriend of over a year started acting strange recently. After much pestering on why she has changed from who she used to be, she told me she was about 6 weeks pregnant for me but she didn't want to bother me because she knows i was writing my final year exams. That same night, she told me she was in love with someone else and that he knows she's pregnant and he loves her just that way. I felt extremely bad because I love her so much and I gave my all into the relationship. After several deliberations on whether to keep the pregnancy or not, we reached a consensus agreement on terminating the pregnancy. Now, i've been begging her seriously to come back to me and all she says is she loves me but leaving me seems to be the right thing. She even told me she's been having sex with this new guy. Really, i've forgiven her completely but she feels i want her back so i'm gonna revenge or something. I love this girl truly and I really want her back!

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun Dominique please do justice to this ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by Princeadonis(m): 3:47am On Nov 01, 2016
OMG! Don't even knw wat to type

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by Davash222(m): 3:59am On Nov 01, 2016
What you really need most now is a formating thunderous Slapembarassed

25 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by berryprety(f): 4:07am On Nov 01, 2016
guy u lust her not love...calm down and write your exams....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by dumblover: 4:19am On Nov 01, 2016
lust? if i'm lusting over her, i'ld jst let her be. I rily love dis girl
berryprety:
guy u lust her not love...calm down and write your exams....
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by dumblover: 4:20am On Nov 01, 2016
Why?
Davash222:
What you really need most now is a formating thunderous Slapembarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by Pierocash(m): 4:22am On Nov 01, 2016
hw cn ppl be this dumb for God's sake.OP u deserve 2 medals,1 for been dumb,the other for been plain stupid.
The hand writing is clear on the wall and here u are acting and talking like a cursed fella.
The pregnancy is never urs,2,that flirt never have any iota of feelings for u.
U cn never force some1 to luv u and here u are masturbating over a lost trophy.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by ForeverYoung197(f): 4:24am On Nov 01, 2016
You can't even stand up and be a father to your child. So there's no use for you to keep her and just bang her til she get pregnant again.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by Luukasz(m): 4:27am On Nov 01, 2016
Even if you folks insist love is truly blind(which is not) it cant take away our sense of reasoning. Start thinking with your senses and not love doin the thinking.
If i was u,i will wait till she give birth then go for a DNA test.Whatever the result i will definitely toss her to the bin and move on with my life and perhaps the baby if its my blood.
Deadweights aint good for anybody
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by dumblover: 4:27am On Nov 01, 2016
She wasn't willing to keep it. I wanted it
ForeverYoung197:
You can't even stand up and be a father to your child. So there's no use for you to keep her and just bang her til she get pregnant again.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by dumblover: 4:28am On Nov 01, 2016
hmmmm....nice!
Luukasz:
Even if you folks insist love is truly blind(which is not) it cant take away our sense of reasoning. Start thinking with your senses and not love doin the thinking.
If i was u,i will wait till she give birth then go for a DNA test.Whatever the result i will definitely toss her to the bin and move on with my life and perhaps the baby if its my blood.
Deadweights aint good for anybody
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by dumblover: 4:29am On Nov 01, 2016
eeeya
Pierocash:
hw cn ppl be this dumb for God's sake.OP u deserve 2 medals,1 for been dumb,the other for been plain stupid.
The hand writing is clear on the wall and here u are acting and talking like a cursed fella.
The pregnancy is never urs,2,that flirt never have any iota of feelings for u.
U cn never force some1 to luv u and here u are masturbating over a lost trophy.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by kinggogo: 4:35am On Nov 01, 2016
To op undecided

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by gabinogem(m): 4:46am On Nov 01, 2016
Listening to "stay wide awake" by Eminem. OP u need to listen to this song. I guarantee u that all ur worries will disappear. smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by Nobody: 5:04am On Nov 01, 2016
Op ya own is not swt again... grin

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by dumblover: 5:45am On Nov 01, 2016
Thanks man!
gabinogem:
Listening to "stay wide awake" by Eminem. OP u need to listen to this song. I guarantee u that all ur worries will disappear. smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 01, 2016
you love her? undecided but hate yer child that you killed him/her.
You don't need that woman back you need to come to terms with what you just did
~~
And when you do see yer pastor for help with the guilt .
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 01, 2016
You don't need her, all you need is TO GROW UP.angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by columbus007(m): 6:06am On Nov 01, 2016
Op,e be like say you want make you fail ur exams ba? I mean what else do you need to hear like what could be worst,try and cure that symptom in you d symptom of a chronic bitcch dependency undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by teepsee(f): 6:10am On Nov 01, 2016
When i see stories like this i tend to ask myself, do dumb people like this really exist or they just exist on nairaland?

She admits she is fncki someone else and told you the pregnancy is ur and as dumb as you are you believed?
That he loves you but the best thing is to leave you for another guy, and you believe she still loves you?
You begging her on that in the name of you truly loves her yet she refuses?

Op abeg who do you this thing bah, e no go better for am. You truly need help but not cause of a woman

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by donshady(m): 6:29am On Nov 01, 2016
Give the guy an award. grin. So dumb
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by eezeribe(m): 6:44am On Nov 01, 2016
Your moniker says it all
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 01, 2016
Ode undecided angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by dumblover: 7:00am On Nov 01, 2016
haba! dat was wat she wanted nw. I didn't push it
KingCheezyPuff:
you love her? undecided but hate yer child that you killed him/her.
You can don't need that woman back you need to come to terms with what you just did
~~
And when you do see yer pastor for help. with guilt .
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by dumblover: 7:00am On Nov 01, 2016
Rily? u don't undastand wat we've bin thru together..... She jst started seeing dis guy
teepsee:
When i see stories like this i tend to ask myself, do dumb people like this really exist or they just exist on nairaland?

She admits she is fncki someone else and told you the pregnancy is ur and as dumb as you are you believed?
That he loves you but the best thing is to leave you for another guy, and you believe she still loves you?
You begging her on that in the name of you truly loves her yet she refuses?

Op abeg who do you this thing bah, e no go better for am. You truly need help but not cause of a woman
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by Bibiliicious(f): 7:00am On Nov 01, 2016
Op just move on jejely because even if she agrees to be with you, she'll still be seeing the other guy.. she loves him not you. Abi you want to be a side boyfriend? grin No I guess.
So pull yourself together and forge on, there are many other lovely girls out there.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by dumblover: 7:02am On Nov 01, 2016
i hope lalasticlala takes dis to d promise land so i'ld get more mature views
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by dumblover: 7:03am On Nov 01, 2016
dis is one of d best piece here! thanks dear
Bibiliicious:
Op just move on jejely because even if she agrees to be with you, she'll still be seeing the other guy.. she loves him not you. Abi you want to be a side boyfriend? grin No I guess.
So pull yourself together and forge on, there are many other lovely girls out there.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by harffie(m): 7:04am On Nov 01, 2016
dumblover:
lust? if i'm lusting over her, i'ld jst let her be. I rily love dis girl
dumblover, your moniker yaff solve your life's mystery
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 01, 2016
dumblover:
haba! dat was wat she wanted nw. I didn't push it
you didnt push to save the life of yer child undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by dumblover: 7:06am On Nov 01, 2016
i knw m dumb 4 stil being in love bt d tin is we have very sweet memories....
harffie:
dumblover, your moniker yaff solve your life's mystery
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! by dumblover: 7:07am On Nov 01, 2016
like u tink it's gonna b easy 4 her too... her dad is rily very strict and she feared to be disowned
KingCheezyPuff:
you didnt push to save the life of yer child undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Male Secretary (18+) / Ladies Only!! / This One Little Secret Could Save You From Heart Breaks This 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.