Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] (39210 Views)

Drake Dresses Up As His Own Father Dennis Graham For Halloween / ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F / Pretty Mike Dressed As "Angel Michael" To Attend Wedding In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 6:38am On Nov 01, 2016
The Halloween buzz is come and gone but the costumes for this year saw lots of celebrities dressing up as other celebrities, not Ifeoluwa Otedola tho. Dj Cuppy was spotted with Starboy act, Mr Eazi in the states dressed up as an Angel only for her to transform to a witch at the next Halloween party. She looked cute either ways ...

See below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/dj-cuppy-dresses-up-as-angel-and-witch.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by pimplucious: 6:45am On Nov 01, 2016
Celebrating Halloween but can't IFA. Funny

Edited:

Since this is the first comment, then let's put the matter in a better perspective.

How could a race be so disconnected with its reality? A fully grown YORUBA lady I engage with about the legend of Moremi does not know anything about it.

Ask same person about Deborah, Hannah, Ruth,Mary etc and your ears will be full of "according to my bible...".

How can a people have a future when they are disconnected with their past and their roots? I have heard people who don't know the names of streets next to theirs in Lagos give vivid description of London streets and they are proud of it! Some funny characters who don't know the names of their next-door-neighbours travel several kilometres to hug and pray in deceitful fraternity with total strangers all in a bid to find elusive peace.

We are happy and foolishly excited when we tell the stories of WANDERERS from their "Holy books" and dismiss with scorn Centuries of a Beautiful Heritage,Proud Traditions and enviable cultures as contained in the African Social Order!

We broke faith with our Ancestors and we are suffering the consequences. The descendants of Cavemen and Wanderers, from the West and the East, have given us enough WILD GEESE to chase forever because we are stupid!

Funny Characters like TB Joshua and Chris Oyakhilome ride us like donkeys in the South and Abubakar Shekau kill us like Goats in the North! Thinking about it now, it is actually a repeat, the very same way their progenitors, the early " missionaries" and "Jihadist" performed some 200years ago when they intruded into the affairs of a people who lived better and were more blessed than their miserable selves!

We are in deep trouble and we are fast heading for deeper troubles unless we are able to STOP & THINK!

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by sugarbelly: 6:48am On Nov 01, 2016
they wont celebrate new yam festival oh..in other news, bloggers release Cucumber sextape part III

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/10/leaked-miss-anambra-sx-tape-download.html

nA WA OH

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by sugarbelly: 6:48am On Nov 01, 2016
ok na
Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by 360xclusive(m): 6:52am On Nov 01, 2016
Issorite
Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by Smellymouth: 6:53am On Nov 01, 2016
DJ cuppy, na money epp you sha.. lipsrsealed

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by youngaz(m): 7:08am On Nov 01, 2016
Some uses dis kind of night to carry out their evil plan...reminds me of Vampire Diaries

3 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by falcon01: 7:08am On Nov 01, 2016
undecided wetin concern naija and Halloween angry stupid people claiming americana

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 01, 2016
Smellymouth:
DJ cuppy, na money epp you sha.. lipsrsealed
I tell you... She nuh fine atall grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 01, 2016
falcon01:
undecided wetin concern naija and Halloween angry
stupid people claiming americana
Epp me ask them ahbeg... Rubbish sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by Garshyzee(m): 8:07am On Nov 01, 2016
whats halloween? undecidedi seriously cnt cemprehend
Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by joseph1832ng: 8:10am On Nov 01, 2016
I wonder when DJ Cuppy will dress up like an eyo masquerade to celebrate Eyo Festival.

No, some people will come and tell us we're worshipping idols, when they worship devils, in plain sight.

28 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by McBrooklyn(m): 8:12am On Nov 01, 2016
Na Masquerade festival we dey do for our side and not a fûcking Halloween whatever cool

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by pretydiva(f): 8:52am On Nov 01, 2016
All these our so called celebs, go jst dey copy oyibo anyhow. Our own yam, igue n calabar festival, how many of dem dey celebrate am..smh

We should learn 2 appreciate our own

14 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by Turks: 9:10am On Nov 01, 2016
When last did you join in celebrating the Masquerade in your village? EHn...All these celebs are the ones misleading the young ones

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 01, 2016
smiley
Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by imohchard(m): 9:11am On Nov 01, 2016
And when we do our own egun gun, they say we are uncivilized savages....

What's the difference between halloween and egun gun festival?

All dis oyibo sha...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by blingxx(m): 9:11am On Nov 01, 2016
Halloween is a celebration of the dead.I still don't understand the costumes ... undecided
Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by olashabsyy: 9:12am On Nov 01, 2016
sugarbelly:
they wont celebrate new yam festival oh
No be lie
Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 01, 2016
Which one is Halloween now? And Who has it epped? undecided

Do they celebrate Ogun festival over there?

5 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by olashabsyy: 9:12am On Nov 01, 2016
Na so then take dey famz oyibo

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by teepsee(f): 9:12am On Nov 01, 2016
naija and displaced priority, watin concern fowel with straw? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by Deeypeey(m): 9:13am On Nov 01, 2016
Dis ppl just no geh sense!....wtf! is halloween to nigerians?!...wetin concern u?abi ur papa na americana?...mtcheew!
Its about time edo started celebrating "Witchcraft Day" abi wat is ds rubbish?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by alatbaba1(m): 9:14am On Nov 01, 2016
This sh**t mde front page?? R u kidding me.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by Mopolchi: 9:14am On Nov 01, 2016
undecided Nawa for our naija yeyebrities

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by friedcorn: 9:15am On Nov 01, 2016
Blacks will forever be slaves.....wetin consign us with halloween?

We neva celebrate our masquerade festival finish una dey copy wetin una no know?

God, i dont want to come back as a black if at all these is a second chance.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by igho003(m): 9:15am On Nov 01, 2016
sugarbelly:
they wont celebrate new yam festival oh
why white ppl no go tink say dem pass us u don first see any of deir celebrity dey celebrate nw yam
Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by davibid: 9:16am On Nov 01, 2016
Na who Halloween party epp

People never eat na Halloween party na e b peson problem

The people way done eat belle full may dem continue I dey come

Msteeeeew
Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by richidinho(m): 9:16am On Nov 01, 2016
angry
If our govt package IFA or New yam festival well, the world would celebrate it

Even the road that leads to where ifa is been celebrated is a death trap

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by Prestielvi: 9:16am On Nov 01, 2016
Fine girl business
Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by Lincoln275(m): 9:17am On Nov 01, 2016
her business
Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by Astuteleader(m): 9:17am On Nov 01, 2016
Op you mean that's how angels and witches dresses? And you have been to heaven and coven to verify this? Please tell me more.. Am not understanding angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story / Evangelist Majid Michel Preaching To A Crowd (Photos) / E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.