Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

AI:Redefining Sex And Pleasure With Human Like Robots - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / AI:Redefining Sex And Pleasure With Human Like Robots (878 Views)

Travis & Co. Are Redefining The Hens Night Experience / UBA Group Deploys Ai-powered Callback Technology / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AI:Redefining Sex And Pleasure With Human Like Robots by IkpuMmadu: 6:41am On Nov 01, 2016
One thing that worries a man is his sexual prowess or performance. This has been a worry for centuries and aphrodisiac hasn’t done much but with the advancement in sexual toys like human robot. The average 5 minute man can heave a sigh of relieve without having is ego puntuctered. Sex has been redefined forever with this fantastic introduction of top notch AI robot.

I said that technology and ICT will make people lose jobs I was myopic ,I narrowed my mind to ATM debit and credit. A machine that offer that offer basic banking services that the human teller would have done. I was thinking of interactive electronic learning softwares taking over the work of the average teacher. I was thinking of Artificial Intelligence that is installed in toys taking over the work of baby sitter, the motion sensors and security gadget taking over the work of security man but, I didn’t even think about the prostitutes ….now I have to reconsider

We have always had them and sex has always sold like hot cakes and will continue selling. ICT and AI has encroached into this sex industry and there is no going back with human like sex robots in the market.
According to online sources.Sex robots with fully functional female Instruments will be available for purchase in 2017.

The robots possess hyper realistic features never seen before and the UK Mirror reports that the sex robots will have in-built heaters to enable them have genuine body warmth and sensors that can react to touch.

Called ‘RealDoll’, the robots are made by Abyss Creations, a California-based company

https://etimesafrica./2016/11/01/artificial-intelligenceredefining-sex-and-pleasure-with-human-like-robots/#more-2377

Re: AI:Redefining Sex And Pleasure With Human Like Robots by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 01, 2016
End time Robots
Re: AI:Redefining Sex And Pleasure With Human Like Robots by SweetJoystick(m): 7:21am On Nov 01, 2016
Abyss creations? Smh hell creation certainly. Them for just kuku use hell creations make we know say na from the devil himself

1 Like

Re: AI:Redefining Sex And Pleasure With Human Like Robots by santino09: 7:36am On Nov 01, 2016
This tech will surely help the human brain evolve. No more unnecessary thinking of punany at work, sch etc

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HPFO And LPFO For Sale. / How To Earn 100btc With The Least Amount Of 0.0005btc = 300naira Within 30days / Smile Lte Cube E5180 For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.