Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

APC Governors Write Buhari Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Write Buhari Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments (13170 Views)

Olisa Agbakoba Sues FG Over “lopsided Appointments” At NNPC / Senior Police Officers Protest At Force Headquarters Over Lopsided Postings / Northern Elders Write Buhari "2016 Budget Not Favourable To The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Write Buhari Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by sakalisis(m): 8:19am On Nov 01, 2016
Yeye de smell

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Write Buhari Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by pointstores(m): 8:26am On Nov 01, 2016
NIGERIA FAMILY GOVERNMENT PADI PADI AMSORRY FOR THESE JUNGLE CALLED NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Write Buhari Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by yahmohy27: 8:27am On Nov 01, 2016
HtwoOw:
Buhari chose those he knows are not overly ambitious, he chose those who weren't nominated by godfathers

Deal with it
Thank you my brother but many don't understand it as one of ways in curbing corruption in this country
Re: APC Governors Write Buhari Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by sekundosekundo: 8:29am On Nov 01, 2016
HtwoOw:
Buhari chose those he knows are not overly ambitious, he chose those who weren't nominated by godfathers

Deal with it

3 Likes

Re: APC Governors Write Buhari Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by jerryfisher(m): 8:31am On Nov 01, 2016
saintkel:
Put dia request in writing?,so he can't hear again abi?. Like say he sabi read sef, mtchew!
na today u no say baba no dey hear??

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Write Buhari Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Jokerman(m): 8:35am On Nov 01, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Silly desperadoes bent on perpetuating the culture of godfatherism in politics.

Just like they kicked when the power to nominate ministers from their states were taken from them, this is quite expected. All in all this move is in the interest of good governance. Lopsided my foot.

Wat good governance... You think you can sideline those who put you in power after 3 successive failures??

4 Likes

Re: APC Governors Write Buhari Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by NairaMaster1(m): 8:35am On Nov 01, 2016
Buha what?

Re: APC Governors Write Buhari Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Angelb4: 8:37am On Nov 01, 2016
Their request is being attended to in the other room.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Write Buhari Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by QuotaSystem: 8:39am On Nov 01, 2016
Jokerman:

Wat good governance... You think you can sideline those who put you in power after 3 successive failures??

The majority of Nigerians voted for the current President in the light of the failure and corruption of the last administration, so I don't know what you're talking about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Write Buhari Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by PHIPEX(m): 8:42am On Nov 01, 2016
When the South East complained earlier, the governors were not heard but now that the injustice has gotten to them they are disturbing us with their noise. They initially thought it will be to their selfish benefit but it has backfired. Until we all realise that injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere we all will be moving in circles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Write Buhari Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Jokerman(m): 8:44am On Nov 01, 2016
QuotaSystem:

The majority of Nigerians voted for the current President in the light of the failure and corruption of the last administration, so I don't know what you're talking about.
Lies. Wasn't Obasanjo a failure yet Buhari couldn't win anything until some persons took him and cleansed him before d masses, and now he wants to dump them and succeed? ?
Let him pray those persons dont back off him and watch him fail woefully with His already abysmal performance and ebbs rating...
And d previous govt, didn't fail... Thanks

4 Likes

Re: APC Governors Write Buhari Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Izonpikin: 8:47am On Nov 01, 2016
QuotaSystem:

grin

Keep acting ignorant...

Keep fooling your adult self...

3 Likes

Re: APC Governors Write Buhari Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by madapcmod: 8:48am On Nov 01, 2016
APC governors are iPod and wailers : says AFONJA

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Governors Write Buhari Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 01, 2016
Ever heard of Mamman Daura? Abba Kyari? Nobody get anything without their blessing. They are the real Godfathers.

Deal withit. undecided

HtwoOw:

Deal with it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Write Buhari Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by QuotaSystem: 8:55am On Nov 01, 2016
Jonathan's weakness, ineptitude, and corruption was gargantuan compared to Obasanjo, and the latter was a far better strategist and politician than Jonathan so that's that. Only a spineless and politically daft person can lose an election as an incumbent President in Nigeria, and Jonathan was the first Nigerian leader to do so.

I as a northerner never supported PMB's candidacy before 2015, and can tell you that I like many other Nigerians voted for a change from the culture of corruption with impunity that the PDP had cursed the nation with.

Listen carefully, PMB cannot be blackmailed and you will have to go against the might of the entire North and his loyalists in other parts to put a dent in his administration.

And yes, the last administration was an unmitigated failure that failed to save or diversify during our period of plenty, leaving us with nothing to fall back on when oil prices crashed, leading to the current recession.

Jokerman:

Lies. Wasn't Obasanjo a failure yet Buhari couldn't win anything until some persons took him and cleansed him before d masses, and now he wants to dump them and succeed? ?
Let him pray those persons dont back off him and watch him fail woefully with His already abysmal performance and ebbs rating...
And d previous govt, didn't fail... Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Write Buhari Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Jokerman(m): 9:02am On Nov 01, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Jonathan's weakness, ineptitude, and corruption was gargantuan compared to Obasanjo, and the latter was a far better strategist and politician than Jonathan so that's that. Only a spineless and politically daft person can lose an election as an incumbent President in Nigeria, and Jonathan was the first Nigerian leader to do so.

I as a northerner never supported PMB's candidacy before 2015, and can tell you that I like many other Nigerians voted for a change from the culture of corruption with impunity that the PDP had cursed the nation with.

Listen carefully, PMB cannot be blackmailed and you will have to go against the might of the entire North and his loyalists in other parts to put a dent in his administration.

And yes, the last administration was an unmitigated failure that failed to save or diversify during our period of plenty, leaving us with nothing to fall back on when oil prices crashed, leading to the current recession.

My advice is that he reconciles with Tinubu... if not he would lose woefully and you northeners will not save him even if bite d religion bullet as y'all always do...
Buhari is a greater failure than any Nigerian president, ds is his 2nd coming and things are always d same with him.. His popularity is going down d drain right here in d west.....
Let him improve his governance and start listening to people who started d journey with him... This is not blackmail....
. ... Religion will not help him ds time..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Governors Write Buhari Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by eezeribe(m): 9:16am On Nov 01, 2016
APC =ACTIVE POINT OF CLUELESSNESS

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Write Buhari Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by QuotaSystem: 9:18am On Nov 01, 2016
Jokerman:

My advice is that he reconciles with Tinubu... if not he would lose woefully and you northeners will not save him even if bite d religion bullet as y'all always do...
Buhari is a greater failure than any Nigerian president, ds is his 2nd coming and things are always d same with him.. His popularity is going down d drain right here in d west.....
Let him improve his governance and start listening to people who started d journey with him... This is not blackmail....
. ... Religion will not help him ds time..

[b]Whether or not Tinubu reconciles with him, he will still deliver and be re-elected based on performance and nothing else. I don't share the same religion with the President as you erroneously assumed, and if he fails to deliver then I'd be left with no choice than to vote against him. That said, it is an insult to your intelligence to compare the strides of a less than 2 year administration to that of past failed administrations, and concluding so prematurely on its success or failure exposes your political/ethnic bias so your judgement cannot be taken seriously.

By the way if you think Tinubu is indispensable and critical to 2019, think again. The North has already crossed that bridge as it now has numerous allies in the South that it can empower to whittle down Tinubus influence if he decides to go rogue, and through Saraki (who is systematically enjoying a soft landing) and Dogara, the NC and other parts of the North have become more politically cohesive than they've ever been.

We don't play politics of noise, just action. [/b]
Re: APC Governors Write Buhari Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Jokerman(m): 9:24am On Nov 01, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Whether or not Tinubu reconciles with him, he still deliver and be re-elected based on performance and nothing else. I don't share the same religion with the President as you prematurely and erroneously assumed, and if he fails to deliver then I'd be left with no choice than to vote against him. That said, it is an insult to your intelligence to compare the strides of a less than 2 year administration to that of past failed administrations.

By the way if you think Tinubu is indispensable and critical to 2019, think again. The North has already crossed that bridge as it now has numerous allies in the South that it can empower to whittle down Tinubus influence if he decides to go rogue, and through Saraki (who is systematically enjoying a soft landing) and Dogara, the NC and other parts of the North have become more politically cohesive than they've ever been.

We don't play politics of noise, just action.
An enormous failure cannot ve re-elected based on performance. ..Tis religion dey will use to sway d uneducated....
Things are hard
Corruption still thrives
Security is lame
Economy is battered....

If you Northerners think you can sideline tinubu, then you are of all men most miserable. ..

Buhari was nobody till Tinubu washed him white...

Buhari dares not allow Tinubu go rogue.. He knows better...

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Write Buhari Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Lilimax(f): 9:26am On Nov 01, 2016
Re: APC Governors Write Buhari Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by davibid: 9:28am On Nov 01, 2016
saintkel:
Put dia request in writing?,so he can't hear again abi?. Like say he sabi read sef, mtchew!

He will hear after this construction grin

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Write Buhari Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by QuotaSystem: 9:32am On Nov 01, 2016
Jokerman:

An enormous failure cannot ve re-elected based on performance. ..Tis religion dey will use to sway d uneducated....
Things are hard
Corruption still thrives
Security is lame
Economy is battered....

If you Northerners think you can sideline tinubu, then you are of all men most miserable. ..

Read the updated last post I made again.

At the end of the day we are all APC and its senseless to wash our dirty linen in public like political neophytes, but if you need to be reminded on who holds the aces in North and SW politics, then history is a veritable teacher. If Tinubu wants to test the political might and acumen of the North, he can choose to go rogue though I strongly doubt he'd be as naive and foolish as his juvenile followers.

Protect your interests, while I protect mine. Cheers.
Re: APC Governors Write Buhari Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Jokerman(m): 9:43am On Nov 01, 2016
QuotaSystem:

At the end of the day we are all APC and its senseless to wash our dirty linen in public like political neophytes, but if you need to be reminded on who holds the aces in North and SW politics, then history is a veritable teacher. If Tinubu wants to test the political might and acumen of the North, he can choose to go rogue though I strongly doubt he'd be as naive and foolish as his juvenile followers.

Hmmmm.... dats true though... yet tell Mr President to wake up... things are getting bad and costlier by the day...

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Write Buhari Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Akanbiedu(m): 9:44am On Nov 01, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Pride goes before a fall.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Write Buhari Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Akanbiedu(m): 9:48am On Nov 01, 2016
Jokerman:

Things are hard
Corruption still thrives
Security is lame
Economy is battered....

I don't know why you have to go back and forth on this issue. Read again may be you will understand "The North has already crossed that bridge as it now has numerous allies in the South that it can empower to whittle down Tinubus influence if he decides to go rogue, and through Saraki (who is systematically enjoying a soft landing) and Dogara, the NC and other parts of the North have become more politically cohesive than they've ever been."
Re: APC Governors Write Buhari Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by QuotaSystem: 9:51am On Nov 01, 2016
Jokerman:

Hmmmm.... dats true though... yet tell Mr President to wake up... things are getting bad and costlier by the day...

I agree with this.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Write Buhari Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by zurine(f): 10:19am On Nov 01, 2016
hmm
Re: APC Governors Write Buhari Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by nonsobaba: 10:27am On Nov 01, 2016
But these governors are greedy sha. When they make their own appointments, they don't ask for Buhari's input as the national leader of the party. But when Buhari wants to make his own appointments, they start swarming around like bees.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai / Bandits Prevent Cultivation Of 50,000 Hectares In Katsina – Gov Masari Cries Out / 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.