Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

I Seek Your Unique Ideas And Knowledge On Languages - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Seek Your Unique Ideas And Knowledge On Languages (966 Views)

Programmers With Knowledge On Buddypress Needed / I Seek The Services Of A Programmer / What Are The Programming Languages Required To Make Interesting Cartoons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Seek Your Unique Ideas And Knowledge On Languages by isiak33(m): 7:37am On Nov 01, 2016
To the Greatest programmers .
Good morning to u all. I will like to seek Ur advise and guidance in selecting two specific programming language that I can learn, master and that will be a master key to unlock the future in my career as an entrepreneur.

please while stating help to state why the language is the best.
I thank you once again
Re: I Seek Your Unique Ideas And Knowledge On Languages by Nascimento(m): 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
First of all, what kind of service do you wanna render? We need that information, or someone can tell you to learn C or C++ or Pascal.
Re: I Seek Your Unique Ideas And Knowledge On Languages by shollax(m): 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
Yes... Answer the Question above first

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Engineer Handed Written Test At New York Airport / Unable To Recover Yahoo Mail Account / Fix Any Error On Your Website/script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.