Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills (25089 Views)

PDP Warns Chairmanship Aspirants Against Verbal Attacks / "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) / El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by nestic3: 8:56am On Nov 01, 2016
The Lagos State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party has warned President Muhamadu Buhari to beware of the former governor of the state and current minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola.

The party said Fashola had a penchant for making unverifiable claims of achievements.

It however, said the current Governor Akinwunmi Ambode of the All Progressives Congress was outstanding.

Gani said instead of celebrating, Fashola should have been sober for allegedly mismanaging the country’s power generation from “6000MW when he took over to now less than 2000MW.”

He said, “We sincerely advise President Buhari to be very wary of the deceptive skills of Fashola who will usually hype and celebrate even mediocrity.
“Fashola has a penchant for misrepresenting facts of his achievements in government and would always rationalise obvious inadequacies.

“As governor of Lagos State, he enjoyed unprecedented revenues and donations, yet he left many services untouched or unfinished. He, however, deliberately funded his pro-Fashola media and commentators so much that pseudo and exaggerated achievements were ascribed to him.

“He employed this model to promote his eight years government of mediocrity. Fashola ended up making Lagos State the biggest debtor with local and foreign debts well over N1trn.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/01/pdp-warns-buhari-beware-fashola/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by investnotspend: 9:07am On Nov 01, 2016
Hahaha I laugh in pidgin , from 6000MW to 2000MW and and my light has never been this stable befor, abeg biko if Fashola''s 2000MW would give me stable light then I want it . PDP you better go and focus on Ondo and leave Buhari and his Son Fashola alone grin

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by samco19: 9:13am On Nov 01, 2016
investnotspend:
Hahaha I laugh in pidgin , from 6000MW to 2000MW and and my light has never been this stable befor, abeg biko if Fashola''s 2000MW would give me stable light then I want it . PDP you better go and focus on Ekiti and leave Buhari and his Son Fashola alone grin
zombie 001

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by omenka(m): 9:18am On Nov 01, 2016
PDP should beware of itself. Bunch of comedians. cheesy

25 Likes

Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by nestic3: 9:31am On Nov 01, 2016
anyway i dedicate this space for my first ever ftp, and happy new month

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by 989900D: 11:34am On Nov 01, 2016
Gani said instead of celebrating, Fashola should have been sober for allegedly mismanaging the country’s power generation from “6000MW when he took over to now less than 2000MW.”

Bro. Gani, abeg gimmie some o' that kush.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by Izonpikin: 11:39am On Nov 01, 2016
grin

It seems we just can't enjoy constant electricity in this country...

5 Likes

Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by Fidelismaria: 11:55am On Nov 01, 2016
OK ATigbo next

1 Like

Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by Ekejoestar(m): 11:57am On Nov 01, 2016
grin.
Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin

I never thought a day will come that PDP would bit.ch about anything...oh well

grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by jeeqaa7(m): 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
lol... no need
Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ok
Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by trishapal(f): 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
Fashola has a penchant for making unverifiable claims of achievements.

True that!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by hernandson(m): 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
issoright politics tho.
Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by obailala(m): 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
Lol... PDP the advisers grin

4 Likes

Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by eezeribe(m): 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
It's not how fast but how well..

A man was falling at high speed from a 30 storeyed building, Another man at the 15th floor asked him, how far?

He replied "So far so good"

By the time he got past the ground floor, he crash landed to pieces.

1 Like

Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by eleojo23: 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by Omeny: 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
Am never a fan of Apc but what concern Pdp?
If Baba like, let him allow Fashola and Amaechi to sell him.
E no concern me.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by kinibigdeal(m): 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
The minister of power and darkness
Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by Angelb4: 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
Their advice not needed. That was how they adviced their 'HERO', and where is he today? Let them park well jare

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by investnotspend: 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
samco19:
zombie 001

Pls don't cry grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by jaymejate: 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
It was APC advising and criticizing PDP but now ut PDP advising and criticizing APC.

Awon egbe oniranu

3 Likes

Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by hizzyairtel(m): 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
We love it that way

1 Like

Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by naijacentric(m): 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
Buhari too beware of pdp dey destroyed naija for 16 years

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by kings09(m): 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
Both Pdp n Apc r all crooks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by Vaxt(m): 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by Mrswizkfa: 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
Yes ooo he should really beware
Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by bibiking7(m): 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2016

RIDICULOUS. JUST PLAIN SILLY. cheesy. PDP be Jonesing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by Otunski2016: 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2016
PDP still dey exist ?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by PunterTim(m): 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2016
Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by dotcomnamename: 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2016
[size=15pt]Dear People Deceiving People,

Thanks for your advise, but we love him like that.

Regards,

APC & Fashola's Supporters

[/size]

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Picks Holes In Governor Wike’s Media Chat, Lists 10 Fallacies / Abuja: Police Begin Counter Terrorism Operation After US Warning Of Attacks / Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale, Not Qualified For PR Job — NIPR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.