Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Thread For Nigerians In The Diaspora ONLY - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For Nigerians In The Diaspora ONLY (474 Views)

Nigerians In The US Protest: "Prosecute El-Zakzakky Now" (Photos) / We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed / Abike Dabiri's Reply To A Nigerian In The Diaspora On Twitter (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Nigerians In The Diaspora ONLY by hollandis(f): 10:59am On Nov 01, 2016
Will you consider coming back home

What is your take on the present administration?
Re: Thread For Nigerians In The Diaspora ONLY by gidgiddy: 11:08am On Nov 01, 2016
I have warned my younger sister and brother abroad not to contemplate coming back to Nigeria to resettle until such a time that we Igbos have our own independent nation away from Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani. At least then, they will be able to call somewhere home.

Im happy they agree with me.
Re: Thread For Nigerians In The Diaspora ONLY by tukdi: 11:35am On Nov 01, 2016
Op, how dare you open a thread for diaspora people ONLY

Oya come and drag me out let me see grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nigerians In The Diaspora ONLY by Blue3k(m): 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
I would I like Nigeria but it's a backward place at times. I come back to vacation pretty often.

The current administration is a joke economicly like all the other ones. The theme is fighting curruption but through media circus instead of taking these judges to court and having them sent to jail. It's aldo a failure in rule of law with herdsmen and Shia violence.

Nigeria has potential if the bring right economic reforms and decentralize government. Then they might be worth living full time here.

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Leave Nigeria Better Than I Met It— Buhari / Trump Is The Change Americans Need-apc / Trump Erased Threat To Deport Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.