Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? (7579 Views)

The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be / Shes Just Kill Him / this girl is ugly, isnt she ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by DaddySLY(m): 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2016
Good day Nairalanders...

I need your help Friends...

My Younger sister,Vivian, needs your help...

She Auditioned for A beauty contest in which the winner becomes the new FACE OF SOULMATE HAIR CREAM... Am sure almost everyone knows the brand...

I got to know about it only last night when she came to me n asked me to help her work on the project THEY assigned to her... And only when i asked who "they" was... Did i get to find out she was about to make me proud...

I also found out tat Voting is Taking place online their facebook page... She was worried she wasnt gonna get enough likes to win and i told her to worry not because i knew i got YOU Guys... She gave me permission to create tis thread n post her photos here...

How to vote :
Visit the link below, click LIKE and COMMENT on her photo and you would have giving a big advantage over other contestants...! smiley
Heres the link:

https://mobile.facebook.com/beyondrunway/photos/a.1232406223465600.1073741828.1136680073038216/1285683478137874/?type=3&source=56&fbt_id=1285683478137874&lul&ref_component=mbasic_photo_permalink_actionbar&_rdr#s_3e72ec3cf36c50f8447d8c7b3f2f5f88

Voting has commenced already... We need to show em Friends... The power of Nairaland.... Lets help QUEEN Vivian Win tis!!

I have attatched some of her photos below tis post for you to confirm her beauty by yourselves and see tat she truly Deserves the Crown... Thanks ...lets do tis!

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun farano rocktation... Abeg move tis to the permanent site thnks....

Remember.... hit Like and comment

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
soliciting for help with alternative handle is a hug NO from me

2 Likes

Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by DaddySLY(m): 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2016
Lucaz:
soliciting for help with alternative handle is a hug NO from me
not an alternate handle dude... deactivated my other acct ... ask around... undecided

i wonder how your problem is with my acct tho undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by Synzu(m): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
Wow. She is quite lovely. smiley

I'm off to go like And vote! Anything for ma gurl Raphie01 wink

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by DaddySLY(m): 2:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
Synzu:
Wow. She is quite lovely. smiley

I'm off to go like And vote! Anything for ma gurl Raphie01 wink
thnks bruh!...

uhm...
cc laveda estharfabian skarlett mimzyy smellymouth smellinganus suzan404 berlynn handsam falconey vizkiz mikylopez iamhatey wristbangle tosyne2much wildflame sinaj ivvy prettyadaolisa ... kiss kiss

those tat have already liked i say a big thankyou to yall
obtsubtle iykekelvins bibijay123 trapqueen77 berlynn lsdofk n a lot others from Amigos... big thankyou guys..

we need more likes!!

help her out abeg... she use to be a nairalander o...
cc lalasticlala

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
DaddySLY:

not an alternate handle dude... deactivated my other acct ... ask around... undecided

not with your acct but with alternates

modified, never mind

liking it asap
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by DaddySLY(m): 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2016
Lucaz:

why not unmask yourself then undecided
unmask wetin again na haba max... no book all the space finish na... just vote my sis na...haba grin

1 Like

Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
DaddySLY:

unmask wetin again na haba max... no book all the space finish na... just vote my sis na...haba grin
mad man cheesy

I Don vote am
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by Laveda(f): 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
Hmmmmm Ok

She looks good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by DaddySLY(m): 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
Lucaz:

modified, never mind

liking it asap
i owe you one mate. thnks a lot ..

lalasticlala ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by DaddySLY(m): 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
Laveda:
Hmmmmm Ok
She looks good.
she does... thnks lavvy... smiley
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by TrapHedges(m): 2:37pm On Nov 01, 2016
Okay.. I'll like it in a bit

Done!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by Smellymouth: 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
Nna ehn, sometimes I wonder where people like my babe dey when GOD dey share beauty.. shocked

DaddySLY, your sister is extremely attractive... cool
Heading there to like it now!!

Cc: NLJEGA.. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by BEENUEL(m): 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
Smellymouth:
Nna ehn, sometimes I wonder where people like my babe dey when GOD dey share beauty.. shocked

DaddySLY, your sister is extremely attractive... cool
Heading there to like it now!!

Cc: NLJEGA.. grin

[size=15pt]SM is crushing on the beauty queen grin........

I noticed the Op is highly respected, No dude meantion CCMB word....nice one op cool[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by firstking01(m): 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
DaddySLY:

Slyisaacundecided??
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by Smellymouth: 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
BEENUEL:

SM

Baba oo!!

Tuale Jare..

Sly, una family fine.. Tuale joor..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:50pm On Nov 01, 2016
For Ha Much
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
BEENUEL:

SM
Your username the some how
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by engrMikemd(m): 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
the truth is Dat she is technically beautiful, Dat is all. As for the poster below me hmmm
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by Julietcutie(f): 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
OK I will... she is pretty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
For Ha Much
FOR YOUR BRAIN TO BE
UPGRADED
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by Slaveman343: 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
She no fair sef

1/10
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by Jay542(m): 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
She's prettysmiley
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
JixNation:
FOR YOUR BRAUN TO BE
  UPGRADED
Go Back To School

2 Likes

Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by DaddySLY(m): 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
Slaveman343:
She no fair sef

1/10
SLAVEMAN !! i free you from shackles and bondage of your own backward thoughts AMEN! go and sin no more...

1 Like

Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by DaddySLY(m): 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
Smellymouth:

Baba oo!!
Tuale Jare..
Respekt boss !! grin i like tis ur nika and the hat no bad at all grin

1 Like

Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by Lexxyburg(m): 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
she's fugly

if it's not making money it's not making sense..
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by DaddySLY(m): 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
firstking01:
Slyisaacundecided??
Present sah!! grin
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by Slaveman343: 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
DaddySLY:

SLAVEMAN !! i free you from shackles and bondage of your own backward thoughts AMEN! go and sin no more...
oya 2/10
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Go Back To School
:*
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by BEENUEL(m): 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
Smellymouth:

Baba oo!!

Tuale Jare..

grin grin grin, Walahi baba Amma gonna meet you one day ni shaaa. Ai kana gin hausa ko?

1 Like

Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by DaddySLY(m): 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2016
Lexxyburg:
she's fugly

if it's not making money it's not making sense..
it is well with your soul man...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anytime I Pour Inside I Feel This. Why??? / Where To Buy Unrefined SHEA-BUTTER & Virgin COCONUT OIL In Lagos / Alfa's Bride On Hijab, Forgets Herself While Rocking Him At Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.